Drunken posting (Read 194517 times)

Heavies

Re: Drunken posting
« Reply #320 on: February 24, 2018, 09:44:43 PM »
You know shits fucked up in this place, when you have to sit in your fucken own driveway, that your bust your fucking ass working, paying fucking outrageous prices, and guard it from fucking tide pod eating pot smokers from blocking it.

That is all.

dustoff003

« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2018, 02:06:27 PM »
Call the cops!

ROH Sec. 15-14.1 Sec. 15-14.1
Stopping, standing or parking prohibited in specified places--No signs required.

(a) No person shall stop, stand or park a vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the law or the directions of a police officer or traffic control device, in any of the following places:

(2) In front of a public or private driveway or within four feet of either side of a public or private driveway;

Tom_G

« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2018, 02:31:47 PM »
You know shits fucked up in this place, when you have to sit in your fucken own driveway, that your bust your fucking ass working, paying fucking outrageous prices, and guard it from fucking tide pod eating pot smokers from blocking it.

That is all.

I would DELIGHT in having them towed. Over and over and over again!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2018, 02:47:41 PM »
If you're on private property, like an apartment complex, call the management company to have them towed.

If they are parking on a public street, call the cops to have them ticketed and towed.

You don't have the authority to have them towed unless you own the car or the place where they are parked.  That would be auto theft. 

You can also try to catch them outside and talk to them.  Having them towed could result in retaliation, since it'll cost them big bucks to get the car back.  And if they have no insurance, current registration and current inspection, it could really get expensive for them!

I'd start with a friendly request and gentle warning.  If they do it again, at least you tried.  Time to go nuclear!!   :wacko:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Heavies

« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2018, 10:21:44 PM »
Call the cops!

ROH Sec. 15-14.1 Sec. 15-14.1
Stopping, standing or parking prohibited in specified places--No signs required.

(a) No person shall stop, stand or park a vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the law or the directions of a police officer or traffic control device, in any of the following places:

(2) In front of a public or private driveway or within four feet of either side of a public or private driveway;
yep did, the fucker drove past so fast I doubt the offending vehicle owner even noticed.

If you're on private property, like an apartment complex, call the management company to have them towed.

If they are parking on a public street, call the cops to have them ticketed and towed.

You don't have the authority to have them towed unless you own the car or the place where they are parked.  That would be auto theft. 

You can also try to catch them outside and talk to them.  Having them towed could result in retaliation, since it'll cost them big bucks to get the car back.  And if they have no insurance, current registration and current inspection, it could really get expensive for them!

I'd start with a friendly request and gentle warning.  If they do it again, at least you tried.  Time to go nuclear!!   :wacko:

waited, after the police flew past BTW, for the offender to go back to his truck.  I had some not so gentle words for him.  He assured it wouldn't happen again.
It's a recurring theme these days of young idiots, who have never been educated on proper courtesy or sense.    It's mindboggling to me why the hell you actually have to tell someone not to block your driveway.  This is were we are in 2016... :(

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #325 on: February 25, 2018, 10:51:10 PM »
yep did, the fucker drove past so fast I doubt the offending vehicle owner even noticed.

waited, after the police flew past BTW, for the offender to go back to his truck.  I had some not so gentle words for him.  He assured it wouldn't happen again.
It's a recurring theme these days of young idiots, who have never been educated on proper courtesy or sense.    It's mindboggling to me why the hell you actually have to tell someone not to block your driveway.  This is were we are in 2016... :(

There are people on this island who seem to think they can cow anyone they want, which lets them get away with whatever they do.  You see them cutting in lines of traffic, leaving shopping carts in the space next to where they parked, and so on.  They expect everyone else to be sheep, too timid to confront them.  When someone does, they are all apologetic and expect that to excuse their behavior. 

They know better, but they live the "AINOKEA" life.
-- Melvin Udall

Heavies

« Reply #326 on: April 22, 2019, 01:29:37 AM »
And the Lord sayeth, 

if thou drinkest excessive amounts of alcohol on the day of my risening, and lookest at facebook, 

thou shalt have an upheaval of irritation of thine mind, from thus idiots and pussies, that shall whine, on all manner of issues that have no such bearing on life, and have no such effect on any such being,

yet have existential and mystical knowlege of every aspect of life, that they will thus claim full clairvoyance on thine own existence.

Yet, sayest thou, ye shall still endure a hangover, even tho thou shall endure such burden.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

oldfart

« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2020, 08:17:09 PM »
I had a few just now.
I turn on my tablet and see all the bitchin and moaning about cops and shitty government and politics.

One of my better coworkers came from Pakistan. One of the first things he told me was that he was disappointed in America.
It's not as wonderful as he was led to believe.
Then he said that for all it's flaws, it's still better than 99% of the rest of the world.

My son has been to more countries than most people can fathom.... something like 30 or 40 I think.
He can't wait to get back here and settle down. That tells me something.

If I was king of the world I would rather up all the bitchers and protesters and deport all of them to a better place.

Cheers

What, Me Worry?

ren

Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2022, 09:23:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1503928292323299328

I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have representing California -- and more specifically San Fransisco.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
-- Melvin Udall

oldfart

« Reply #330 on: November 02, 2023, 01:31:12 AM »
It's time to resurrect this thread.
It's 1am and life is ok... other than the hot and dry weather.
Jack Daniels is a good way to finish the day.
Tomorrow will be spent cleaning house and loading more ammo for the weekend.
It's time for more Tennessee whiskey...

What, Me Worry?

stangzilla

« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2024, 09:15:12 AM »
If you enjoy Blues music, you will love this video   :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2024, 12:37:51 PM »
Nice
What, Me Worry?

stangzilla