HPD No More $$$ (Read 5726 times)

changemyoil66

HPD No More $$$
« on: February 02, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
Looks like they don't got the green for Kealoha's $250K payout.  I guess they should have approved some CCW permits and that would have saved $100K.

punaperson

Re: HPD No More $$$
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 09:09:20 AM »
Looks like they don't got the green for Kealoha's $250K payout.  I guess they should have approved some CCW permits and that would have saved $100K.
Betcha a brick of .22 they come up with it one way or another. Their only hope is that he is indicted or convicted or whatever the "out" was in the agreement that would cause him to forfeit it. Hawaii's finest!

zippz

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:26:01 AM »
But wait, there's more!  They're eventually going to have to payback those rapback fees as they're not supposed to charge the fees to people applying for a new permit that applied for a permit in the past.  I imagine that's going to be quite a lot of money too.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 09:48:25 AM »
But wait, there's more!  They're eventually going to have to payback those rapback fees as they're not supposed to charge the fees to people applying for a new permit that applied for a permit in the past.  I imagine that's going to be quite a lot of money too.

That's if we all hung on to our receipts.  HPD will "lose" the payment records...

drck1000

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 09:48:43 AM »
Heard about this on the radio and KHON news last night.  Well, if the police commission unilaterally approved the agreement, well they should be responsible for funding said payout.  Out of their pay, for many years if necessary. . .

Something about the acting Chief saying that they would need to make cuts from HPD supplies and such.  So they will be asking City Hall for additional funding. . . sigh

London808

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 09:51:06 AM »
They spend around $1mil a year registering firearms, Just get rid of that
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 09:52:16 AM »
They spend around $1mil a year registering firearms, Just get rid of that

^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No need spend money on windex to keep the 1 window clean.  No need spend money on paper towel for ink station that is never used outside of said window.

RSN172

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 10:02:45 AM »
Bottom line is......we the taxpayers will be funding the payout.  Democrats love to tax.  Look at our esteemed governor and mayor's tax increase proposals.

Turbo-Mag

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »
That's if we all hung on to our receipts.  HPD will "lose" the payment records...

I still have mine... :grrr: I would like my money back...I also have my first original receipt

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

ICblk01GT

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »

ren

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 05:55:17 PM »
Deeds Not Words

urusaibob

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
Supposedly he has been paid already.... :wtf:

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db/330510/content/ouwVX1t6

so if HPD didnt write the check who wrote the check?? tomorrows news "missing $250k from hpd"

dogman

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 07:07:32 PM »
So if he got paid a lump sum of $250,000.00, does he have to pay state and federal income taxes on it?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 08:05:51 PM »
So if he got paid a lump sum of $250,000.00, does he have to pay state and federal income taxes on it?

Yes.  It's income.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall