Golf aka Flog (Read 3759 times)

mrgaf

Golf aka Flog
« on: February 13, 2017, 05:30:45 PM »
Hey anyone here play? Had massive shoulder surgery done on 12/15 and the doc finally said I can start playing again. Prob is both of my golf partners went back to the mainland. I'm not that good but I enjoy smacking the ball around hoping it goes straight. What I play is flog.... :shaka: :crazy: :wtf: lemme know....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

drck1000

Re: Golf aka Flog
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:00:46 PM »
I play maybe once every 1-2 months now. Used to play more often before, but friends now have kids and some other interests. Played last week for the first time in a couple of months. Both good and bad. Was hitting my driver far, but not necessarily in the direction that I wanted. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aloha808

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 06:23:23 PM »
I like to go to the driving range and practice the swing every so often.

Also theres an off topic section for non firearm related threads  :)

ren

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 06:27:46 PM »
A golf course is wasted on land that could be a world class range.
Deeds Not Words

mrgaf

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 07:09:01 PM »
A golf course is wasted on land that could be a world class range.
Nothing's perfect in an imperfect world....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

mrgaf

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 07:12:56 PM »
I like to go to the driving range and practice the swing every so often.

Also theres an off topic section for non firearm related threads  :)
Guess the mods will move it then...