And here she is ladies and gentlemen, our esteemed Senator, Mazie Friggin Hirono (Read 2622 times)

rustyeleio

RSN172

Get one thread going on about her in da Political Section.

oldfart

Comments are hilarious...

"She's a few french fries short of a Happy meal"

"She makes a box of rocks look smart."
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

stangzilla

You cant reason with stupid

Flapp_Jackson

Democrats are panicking after Trump had probably his best week in office EVER -- the very same week the Dems were hoping he'd be removed from office.

Democrats are going to get crazier from here on out.  The things they say and do to try and get Trump out of office -- by winning the election or any other means -- will become more and more insane.

The media will continue to enable them, just like they did this week jumping on the "mafia" narrative when Trump reassigned LTC Vindman and fired Ambassador Sondland.

It would have been crazier for Trump to allow these people working in opposition of his policies to remain in his administration.

No matter what Trump does, the Left/Media will blow it out of proportion to stir the pot.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

It has been fun watching Joy Behar lose it

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

It has been fun watching Joy Behar lose it

Behar said "aquittal does not mean you didn't commit a crime."

Trump was never accused of committing a crime.  He was impeached for no actual criminal conduct.

Facts are hard.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

MEENGIRL

He says the same as you..... Almost verbatim.

rustyeleio