4.2%
Total Members Voted

Abortion (Read 20101 times)

aieahound

Re: Abortion
« Reply #620 on: April 28, 2021, 11:41:19 AM »
On point Troll.
 :geekdanc:
“ I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda… I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against.”

omnigun

« Reply #621 on: April 28, 2021, 12:08:11 PM »
On point Troll.
 :geekdanc:

I give up he will never admit he is wrong even though he is not directly admitting it when posting. I give up.
 :stopjack:

omnigun

« Reply #622 on: April 28, 2021, 12:11:08 PM »
Hypocrite ?

These new abortion laws are heading back to the courts. They’re pushing the limits of making abortion illegal again.
Looks like Roe v. Wade will get tested under the current climate and make-up of the Court.

Exactly I fear for the future of abortion.  Conservative court is great for gun laws.  Horrible for freedom of your body.

I think people who are anti abortion are stupid,  how can you want to bring genetic issues and unwanted babies into this world to suffer.  IF they were truly religious they shouldn't want all that unneeded suffering in the world.  But what do I know, I am not particularly religious. Maybe some peoples gods want suffering in this world.

macsak

« Reply #623 on: April 28, 2021, 12:12:50 PM »
I give up he will never admit he is wrong even though he is not directly admitting it when posting. I give up.

hello pot, meet kettle

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #624 on: April 28, 2021, 12:20:07 PM »
Exactly I fear for the future of abortion.  Conservative court is great for gun laws.  Horrible for freedom of your body.

I think people who are anti abortion are stupid,  how can you want to bring genetic issues and unwanted babies into this world to suffer.  IF they were truly religious they shouldn't want all that unneeded suffering in the world.  But what do I know, I am not particularly religious. Maybe some peoples gods want suffering in this world.

Roe v. Wade was a bad legal decision on its face. 

The person who was named in the lawsuit as "Roe" said she wished she'd never brought the legal action and became a staunch pro-life advocate after the Supreme Court ruling.

We've advanced SIGNIFICANTLY since the 1970s in what we know scientifically about the development of humans in the womb.

The stage of development does not make the zygote, embryo, fetus or baby any other species than what it is starting at conception:  human.
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

aieahound

« Reply #625 on: April 28, 2021, 12:38:26 PM »
Hence back to Court in this climate and SCOTUS current make-up.

This will be interesting.
It will be the chance at overturning Roe v. Wade for anti-abortionists.
Or at least putting restrictions on it.

Will the pendulum swing?
“ I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda… I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against.”

omnigun

« Reply #626 on: April 28, 2021, 01:50:41 PM »
hello pot, meet kettle

I guess us 3 are a collection of pots and kettles.

omnigun

« Reply #627 on: April 28, 2021, 01:52:16 PM »
Hence back to Court in this climate and SCOTUS current make-up.

This will be interesting.
It will be the chance at overturning Roe v. Wade for anti-abortionists.
Or at least putting restrictions on it.

Will the pendulum swing?

I think the supreme court knows what's at stake and will not overturn it.  If they do 100% the democrats will pack the court.

drck1000

« Reply #628 on: April 28, 2021, 01:55:08 PM »
hello pot, meet kettle
I thought you'd be the kettle. . .  ???

:rofl:

omnigun

« Reply #629 on: April 28, 2021, 01:55:17 PM »
Roe v. Wade was a bad legal decision on its face. 

The person who was named in the lawsuit as "Roe" said she wished she'd never brought the legal action and became a staunch pro-life advocate after the Supreme Court ruling.

We've advanced SIGNIFICANTLY since the 1970s in what we know scientifically about the development of humans in the womb.

The stage of development does not make the zygote, embryo, fetus or baby any other species than what it is starting at conception:  human.

There are millions of "Roes" who would gladly take up the case.  The court case is not about one women.   Without going full circle science can prove that a lump of cells without a developed brain can't be sentient.  Also we as a society have evolved to a point that we don't want needless suffering.  With the allowing of euthanasia etc.  No child or parent should suffer genetic or physical deformities if it can be prevented.  Or even the other burdens of childbirth, if they choose not to.

You can't preach for freedom of choice of guns, words and religion but ignore ones freedom of their own body.  After all many of you are anti mandatory vax, mask and other covid protocols by preaching freedom of choice.

aletheuo137

« Reply #630 on: April 28, 2021, 02:16:28 PM »
I thought you'd be the kettle. . .  ???

:rofl:
He don't own any pots or kettles!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #631 on: April 28, 2021, 02:37:01 PM »
There are millions of "Roes" who would gladly take up the case.  The court case is not about one women.   Without going full circle science can prove that a lump of cells without a developed brain can't be sentient.  Also we as a society have evolved to a point that we don't want needless suffering.  With the allowing of euthanasia etc.  No child or parent should suffer genetic or physical deformities if it can be prevented.  Or even the other burdens of childbirth, if they choose not to.

You can't preach for freedom of choice of guns, words and religion but ignore ones freedom of their own body.  After all many of you are anti mandatory vax, mask and other covid protocols by preaching freedom of choice.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

How many times must you repeat yourself?

How many comments must you repetitively respond to as if it's your job?

Enough is enough.  Too much is too much. 
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

aletheuo137

« Reply #632 on: April 29, 2021, 07:39:04 AM »

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

How many times must you repeat yourself?

How many comments must you repetitively respond to as if it's your job?

Enough is enough.  Too much is too much.
Broken record!

omnigun

« Reply #633 on: April 29, 2021, 08:33:03 AM »
Broken record!

Gotta keep saying it till it gets through his thick skull.  :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #634 on: April 29, 2021, 08:41:22 AM »
He don't own any pots or kettles!

Or pot or kettle components. . .  :crazy:

aletheuo137

« Reply #635 on: April 29, 2021, 08:46:56 AM »
Or pot or kettle components. . .  :crazy:
He sure knows alot for someone who doesn't own anything!!!

Rocky

« Reply #636 on: May 06, 2021, 10:28:52 AM »
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

jc2721

« Reply #637 on: May 06, 2021, 02:38:31 PM »

Only if she...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Brystont1

« Reply #638 on: May 06, 2021, 03:25:11 PM »

mrgaf

« Reply #639 on: May 06, 2021, 07:06:08 PM »
We got a swallower here

Deep throat….. :geekdanc:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman