Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273652 times)

omnigun

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #1960 on: May 03, 2021, 05:41:05 PM »
So when is the recount findings published?   I want to reserve my place to say I told you so. 

hvybarrels

« Reply #1961 on: May 03, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Glasser

« Reply #1962 on: May 03, 2021, 06:38:12 PM »
It is hilarious how nervous the people against the recount look.

They forced the original judge to recuse by hiring one of his old interns, the new judge who is pals with Perkins Coie is more than happy to try and intimidate the people performing the audit. I hope they all own a Ring Doorbell and an AR.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/arizona-judge-dan-martin-released-2020-election-audit-teams-security-document-public-last-week-not-good/

Arizona Judge Dan Martin Released the 2020 Election Audit Team’s Security Document to the Public Last Week

It appears that the auditors’ security plan describing how they were going to protect the individuals and property innvolved in the audit, was supposed to remain sealed but the Judge released it to the public

Glasser

« Reply #1963 on: May 03, 2021, 08:49:46 PM »

https://breaking911.com/breaking-second-steele-dossier-was-created-while-trump-served-as-president-report/

Second Steele dossier was created while Trump served as President, report says

Steele’ first dossier, which has been widely debunked as opposition research misinformation, used anonymous sources that claimed Russia had damaging information on Trump. The document, in part, led to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s infamous Russia probe.

“Steele, through his company Orbis Business Intelligence, continued supplying raw intelligence to the federal authorities in the US.”

“The second dossier contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes. The second dossier is reliant on separate sources to those who supplied information for the first reports.”

His first source denied everything Steele claimed and laughed at him.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1964 on: May 03, 2021, 08:53:21 PM »
So when is the recount findings published?   I want to reserve my place to say I told you so.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Nothing new.

Nothing to add.

Just more heckling and bullshit.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #1965 on: May 04, 2021, 08:39:44 AM »

omnigun

« Reply #1966 on: May 04, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/04/opinions/liz-cheney-gop-opinion-dent/index.html

Liz Cheney is the few Republicans during this time that still earns my respect and trust.   Hope she becomes the leader of the party and isn't cast out. 

groveler

« Reply #1967 on: May 04, 2021, 10:23:18 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/04/opinions/liz-cheney-gop-opinion-dent/index.html

Liz Cheney is the few Republicans during this time that still earns my respect and trust.   Hope she becomes the leader of the party and isn't cast out.
OG you owe me a keyboard!
 :wtf:

changemyoil66

« Reply #1968 on: May 04, 2021, 11:17:59 AM »
OG you owe me a keyboard!
 :wtf:

Can you expect any other answer?

aletheuo137

« Reply #1969 on: May 04, 2021, 01:31:36 PM »
POLITICS

Antrim County Plaintiffs Introduce New Evidence in 2020 Election Case — Experts Were Able to Compromise Data on Data and Flip Votes

https://patriotsunitedpost.com/antrim-county-plaintiffs-introduce-new-evidence-in-2020-election-case-experts-were-able-to-compromise-data-on-data-and-flip-votes/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #1970 on: May 04, 2021, 01:34:05 PM »
US POLITICS

Arizona Judge Dan Martin Released the 2020 Election Audit Team’s Security Document to the Public Last Week – This is Not Good At All

https://patriotsunitedpost.com/arizona-judge-dan-martin-released-the-2020-election-audit-teams-security-document-to-the-public-last-week-this-is-not-good-at-all/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #1971 on: May 04, 2021, 01:55:26 PM »
https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/census-reveals-weird-anomaly-shows-millions-less-voted-in-2020-election-than-official-tally/

Census reveals weird anomaly: Shows millions less voted in 2020 election than official tally

omnigun

« Reply #1972 on: May 04, 2021, 02:09:11 PM »
https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/census-reveals-weird-anomaly-shows-millions-less-voted-in-2020-election-than-official-tally/

Census reveals weird anomaly: Shows millions less voted in 2020 election than official tally

This year the census effort was hampered with covid etc. Which would undercount everything because less people completed it....

Glasser

« Reply #1973 on: May 04, 2021, 02:20:09 PM »
Louisiana House just passed #HB20, banning election officials from taking money from private businesses/entities.

The Minnesota Senate has voted 34-32 for a voter ID bill to require photo identification for all ballots.

Glasser

« Reply #1974 on: May 04, 2021, 02:23:53 PM »
This year the census effort was hampered with covid etc. Which would undercount everything because less people completed it....

"Census surveys voters each year to determine who voted. Historically, they overestimate the number of voters b/c people claim they voted who didn't. A really odd thing happened though this year: the Census counted almost 4 million FEWER voters than ballots"

Glasser

« Reply #1975 on: May 04, 2021, 03:15:26 PM »

"Census surveys voters each year to determine who voted. Historically, they overestimate the number of voters b/c people claim they voted who didn't. A really odd thing happened though this year: the Census counted almost 4 million FEWER voters than ballots"

Doesn't sound like a coincidence...

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/breaking-michigan-lawsuit-claims-to-have-cracked-dominion-election-code/

Michigan lawsuit claims to have ‘cracked’ Dominion election code

Dr. Frank concluded that an algorithm based on census and registration data shifted votes in Michigan.

Glasser

« Reply #1976 on: May 04, 2021, 03:18:38 PM »
Another fun fact - someone pointed out that New York lost a House seat due to the Census, and the margin they lost it by was less than the number of old folks Cuomo killed by infecting Old Folks homes with Bat Flu.

Gov. Nipple Rings really dun goofed bad.

macsak

« Reply #1977 on: May 04, 2021, 03:35:55 PM »
Another fun fact - someone pointed out that New York lost a House seat due to the Census, and the margin they lost it by was less than the number of old folks Cuomo killed by infecting Old Folks homes with Bat Flu.

Gov. Nipple Rings really dun goofed bad.

89 people was the difference...

MauiAxis

« Reply #1978 on: May 05, 2021, 02:02:14 AM »
“Another fun fact - someone pointed out that New York lost a House seat due to the Census, and the margin they lost it by was less than the number of old folks Cuomo killed by infecting Old Folks homes with Bat Flu.“

Well, if they died after April1, 2020, they would still count for the census

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1979 on: May 05, 2021, 03:50:18 AM »
“Another fun fact - someone pointed out that New York lost a House seat due to the Census, and the margin they lost it by was less than the number of old folks Cuomo killed by infecting Old Folks homes with Bat Flu.“

Well, if they died after April1, 2020, they would still count for the census

Only if they completed the census before they died. The census started officially on 1 APR 2020, but it ended Oct 15, 2020.

April 16 - June 19: Census takers worked with administrators at colleges, senior centers,
prisons, and other facilities that house large groups of people to make sure everyone was counted.

Then there's the whole NY nursing home SNAFU created by Cuomo.  If the residents were in the hospital before they died, then they weren't physically in the senior center to speak to the  census workers stopping by to assist.  Even if a census worker tried to count them in the hospital, it's doubtful they would have been able to speak to the patient, particularly if they were intubated.

This might be another way Cuomo shot his state in the proverbial foot apportionment-wise.  If a census worker comes to your place of residence (nursing home) and you aren't there (hospitalized before dying), they can't count you.  Infecting these seniors, even if they didn't die, probably made taking a census in nursing homes next to impossible.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall