Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 275541 times)

GlockNewb

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #460 on: November 19, 2020, 07:56:18 PM »
Crowder has been doing some great work recently, but the Thomas Finnegan bits are not funny. It makes me wonder if Crowder is an a-hole boss in real life and his minions are too afraid to criticize him.

Publicly, he’s had issues with Sven Lukas who appeared as Sven Computer on his show. Agreed, great work but my mind can’t keep bouncing back and forth between jokes and news, drowns our the gravity of the message for me.
"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #461 on: November 19, 2020, 07:58:12 PM »
Nothing you can ever say can trigger me.  I can knock down emotional, unsubstantiated accusations of "CONSPIRACY THEORY!!  AHHHHHH!!" all day long ...

... and twice on Sunday.

Calling something a conspiracy theory is the default stance for people who require video evidence before believing there are really evil people on this planet, and many of them in positions of great power.

Look at how many Billionaires are supporting Democrats in elections -- putting out hundreds of millions, if not billions, of their wealth -- to control the political machinary.

Then Democrats go on TV and cry about getting big money out of politics ... while Wall Street is donating billions to their "cause". 

It's a shell game, and the people running it have mastered it over the last century.  Don't feel bad about being fooled.  You're in the majority.

I mentioned conspiracy theories because I have already seen some. Crazy suggestions that were obviously true on their face.

I will believe there was massive fraud when someone actually produces proof. So far we have gotten token examples of a few votes here and a few votes there. Lots of big claims, not so much big proof

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #462 on: November 19, 2020, 09:11:45 PM »
Crowder has been doing some great work recently, but the Thomas Finnegan bits are not funny. It makes me wonder if Crowder is an a-hole boss in real life and his minions are too afraid to criticize him.

I think they use Finnegan as a whipping boy to have someone other than the huge number of sleezey and stupid Democrats to make fun of.  I don't find it funny, either, but then I guess he's getting paid.   :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #463 on: November 19, 2020, 09:19:42 PM »
Publicly, he’s had issues with Sven Lukas who appeared as Sven Computer on his show. Agreed, great work but my mind can’t keep bouncing back and forth between jokes and news, drowns our the gravity of the message for me.

Well, I try to remind myself it's a comedy show first, but with some very well done and often ignored by the MSM reporting on the side.  I especially like some of the Change My Mind videos.  Not all, but some.  He even spent the time to read the entire Green New Deal, as so many people assumed they knew what was in it based on "news" reports.  It's only like 2+ pages double-spaced.   :wacko:

I just heard him say last Friday or Saturday that his show is now bigger than The Young Turks, even though TYT has a massive budget.  Now that LWC has surpassed them, he's going to retire the suit he used to do his Cenk Uygur impressions and stop doing TYT jokes, as that would appear to be "punching down" now.   :thumbsup:

I like his shows, but they get too long to watch as often as I'd like.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #464 on: November 19, 2020, 11:07:53 PM »
Looks like the other shoe was already positioned to drop .... and it's about to fall!

Virginia Delays Statewide Certification of Election Results

Virginia’s Board of Elections has delayed certifying the state’s election results
until later this week to give more time to a voter registrar’s office that had a COVID-19
outbreak.

The Board of Elections was slated to certify the results Nov. 16. State officials said
they have already received local certifications from 132 other cities and counties in
the state.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/virginia/articles/2020-11-17/virginia-delays-statewide-certification-of-election-results

Makes me wonder if more offices/states will be unable to certify on time if they, too, experience similar COVID-19 situations?

Several states are supposed to certify by 23 Nov, and some as late as 01 Dec.  There's a 2-week "buffer" between then and the 14 Dec Electoral College meeting.

It's possible this can help Trump, if states miss the certification deadlines even without courts issuing injunctions due to lawsuits.  The more screwed up the election becomes, the more likely this whole mess is thrown out, and the Congress gets to hold a special election.

:geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #465 on: November 20, 2020, 06:11:36 AM »
Nothing you can ever say can trigger me.  I can knock down emotional, unsubstantiated accusations of "CONSPIRACY THEORY!!  AHHHHHH!!" all day long ...

... and twice on Sunday.

FLAPP

Don't forget half your brain tied behind your back to make it fair.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #466 on: November 20, 2020, 08:36:45 AM »
GA just certified their votes after the "recount".  To me a recount means nothing if there are still invalid ballots in there.

omnigun

« Reply #467 on: November 20, 2020, 08:57:29 AM »
GA just certified their votes after the "recount".  To me a recount means nothing if there are still invalid ballots in there.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

Guess that means dominion conspiracy theory is false.  Was a hand count and no changes.  If it was corrupt software it would of turned up.  Wonder what excuse flapp will create for this one. 

punaperson

« Reply #468 on: November 20, 2020, 10:17:58 AM »
Dominion REFUSED to Testify Before PA House Committee Today — Lawyered Up Instead

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/update-seems-important-dominion-refused-testify-pa-house-committee-today-lawyered-instead/

As reported earlier Dominion Voting Systems backed out from testifying before a Pennsylvania House Committee on Friday.

The PA House GOP leader accused Dominion of “slapping Pennsylvanians in their face”. He went on to ask, “If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?”

We now know that Dominion not only bailed on the hearing today but they LAWYERED UP INSTEAD!

Does that sound like a company on the up-and-up?

hvybarrels

« Reply #469 on: November 20, 2020, 10:25:40 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

Guess that means dominion conspiracy theory is false.  Was a hand count and no changes.  If it was corrupt software it would of turned up.  Wonder what excuse flapp will create for this one.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/14/georgia-audit-limits-monitors-and-omits-absentee-ballot-signature-matching/

It was an audit, not a recount, there was no signature matching and access to observers was limited to the point of uselessness. Why are they trying so hard to hide what they are up to? The transparency in this election is a joke and has destroyed faith in our republic, not that it matters to the folks who spent 4 years pushing the russiagate hoax.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

drck1000

« Reply #470 on: November 20, 2020, 10:40:45 AM »
https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/14/georgia-audit-limits-monitors-and-omits-absentee-ballot-signature-matching/

It was an audit, not a recount, there was no signature matching and access to observers was limited to the point of uselessness. Why are they trying so hard to hide what they are up to? The transparency in this election is a joke and has destroyed faith in our republic, not that it matters to the folks who spent 4 years pushing the russiagate hoax.
HNN called it a recount this morning. Bias? Nah, doesn’t happen.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #471 on: November 20, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
Ok.  I don't know enough of these things but I gotta get this off my mind.  Let me know if they already tried this then go easy on me.

Would they (being those in charge of voting in any state) be open to a non-partisan investigation as to the inner workings and programming of the voting machines?

I mean, have the machines tested.  For accuracy, zero tolerance for outside tampering, potential hacking, and over-riding.  Have an outside third party certify the machines

Also, did President Trump and his legal team pursue this?

I guess what bothers me is why are the democrats so upset that Trump is holding out?  What is happening now has never happened before in the history of the elections.  So what if we have to push back the certification process and the Dec. 16th meeting of the Electoral college.  There's a first time for everything.

Just f*ckn wait.  Was it that Hillary witch that said prior to the general election that Biden should never concede?  So the shoe is on the other foot and now it's a different story when Trump won't concede?  WTF democrats?  All for me and none for thee?

Wait until all the court filings and lawsuits are resolved.  President Trump is legally contesting the election.  It's his right to do so. 

Also why are the democrats harassing that GSA lady?  She's doing her job.  Leave her alone you jack-asses.  The more the dems bitch and moan and push for transition of power the more I feel they got something to hide.

I don't care what the other half of America thinks.  The lines have been drawn in the sand and this is just the beginning for the fight for America.

Sorry, all rant and no evidence or information to share.  I'm not that bright.  I just go by what's in the gut.   
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #472 on: November 20, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
Ok.  I don't know enough of these things but I gotta get this off my mind.  Let me know if they already tried this then go easy on me.

Would they (being those in charge of voting in any state) be open to a non-partisan investigation as to the inner workings and programming of the voting machines?

I mean, have the machines tested.  For accuracy, zero tolerance for outside tampering, potential hacking, and over-riding.  Have an outside third party certify the machines

I guess what bothers me is why are the democrats so upset that Trump is holding out?  What is happening now has never happened before in the history of the elections.  So what if we have to push back the certification process and the Dec. 16th meeting of the Electoral college.  There's a first time for everything.

Just f*ckn wait.  Was it that Hillary witch that said prior to the general election that Biden should never concede?  So the shoe is on the other foot and now it's a different story when Trump won't concede?  WTF democrats?  All for me and none for thee?

Wait until all the court filings and lawsuits are resolved.  President Trump is legally contesting the election.  It's his right to do so. 

Also why are the democrats harassing that GSA lady?  She's doing her job.  Leave her alone you jack-asses.  The more the dems bitch and moan and push for transition of power the more I feel they got something to hide.

I don't care what the other half of America thinks.  The lines have been drawn in the sand and this is just the beginning for the fight for America.

Sorry, all rant and no evidence or information to share.  I'm not that bright.  I just go by what's in the gut.

Not the first time.  Rutherford B. Hayes won the Presidency in the 1876 election after a contested election became Congress' mess to sort out (before the amendment existed to handle this issue).  Congress created a bipartisan commission comprised of 5 House Representatives, 5 Senators and 5 Supreme Court justices to decide the election outcome.

Hayes won by a single electoral vote, even though his opponent won the popular vote total by a margin of over 260,000 popular votes.

In 1876, when the nation went to the polls to elect Grant’s successor, Democratic candidate Samuel Tilden,
governor of New York, emerged with a lead of more than 260,000 popular votes. But Tilden had amassed
only 184 electoral votes—one shy of the number needed to defeat his Republican opponent, Governor
Rutherford B. Hayes of Ohio. Returns from three states (Louisiana, Florida, South Carolina) were in dispute,
with both sides claiming victory. Together, the states represented a total of 19 electoral votes, which along
with one disputed elector from Oregon would be enough to swing the election Hayes’s way.

The U.S. Constitution provided no way of resolving the dispute, and now Congress would have to decide.
As Democrats controlled the House of Representatives, and Republicans dominated in the Senate, the two
sides compromised by creating a bipartisan electoral commission with five representatives, five senators
and five Supreme Court justices.

Though the commission was supposed to be comprised of seven Republicans, seven Democrats and one
independent, the independent—Supreme Court Justice David Davis—ended up dropping out when he was
offered a Senate seat, and a Republican was named to replace him. In the end, after a series of votes along
strict party lines, the commission awarded Hayes all three of the contested states in early March 1877, making
him the winner by a single electoral vote.

https://www.history.com/news/reconstruction-1876-election-rutherford-hayes
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #473 on: November 20, 2020, 12:01:19 PM »

Hit the nail on the head!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #474 on: November 20, 2020, 12:13:21 PM »
In my personal opinion, if I'm watching a sporting event, and a team is proven to have cheated, they should be disqualified from the contest.  If they scored the most points, points that are assumed to have been legit and unrelated to the cheating, they should still be disqualified.  This would be FAIR.  Break the rules, suffer defeat.

"It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game." 

The same should apply to our elections.  No one should be allowed to benefit if they are cheating, even if the cheating didn't result in the number of votes the cheater won by.

We have plenty of evidence of cheating -- poll and counting area observers being obstructed/kicked out, signatures being ignored or mismatched signatures not disqualifying ballots, Democrat voters being allowed to fix ballot "errors" but Republican voters not being given equal treatment, machines which had problems the last 4 years being used in 2020, etc.

Excuses of this being human error and that being a "glitch" don't cut it.  If the opportunity to prevent these things existed and no one did it, that's allowing problems to continue which seemed to all favor Democrats.

There are way more instances of fraud than have been proven, and some are on both sides, but most of those were individual, not party, instances.  But, when 170,000 ballots for Biden were from counties reporting zero registered voters, we have to assume these "irregularities" were intentional. 

At a minimum, certification should be blocked.  Optimally, the cheaters should be ejected from the "game".
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #475 on: November 20, 2020, 12:15:51 PM »

You're asking too many questions that make sense.  The DNC does not do things that way and go based on emotion and cheating.

In Powell's statement, she mentioned that many other states didn't use Dominion due to their  security issues.  I suggest you watch it.  It's like 6 mins, but very interesting.

aletheuo137

« Reply #476 on: November 20, 2020, 12:16:32 PM »

They don't present in the court of public opinion. They present it in a court of law. Legal process still playing out.

punaperson

« Reply #477 on: November 20, 2020, 12:18:54 PM »

SNIP

Optimally, the cheaters should be ejected from the "game".
Optimally, the cheaters should be publicly hung in the town square as traitors.

FIFY.

hvybarrels

« Reply #478 on: November 20, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »
I will believe there was massive fraud when someone actually produces proof. So far we have gotten token examples of a few votes here and a few votes there. Lots of big claims, not so much big proof

If I wanted to watch someone put their hands over their ears and shout "lalalalalala I cant HEAR you!" then I would turn on CNN
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

punaperson

« Reply #479 on: November 20, 2020, 12:21:56 PM »
What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won

The surreal list of innumerable irregularities.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 David Catron

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/what-we-must-believe-believe-biden-won-david-catron/

The Democrats dismiss any mention of the innumerable irregularities that tainted the general election as little more than crackpot conspiracy theories. This is a convenient way to avoid addressing serious questions raised by serious observers, but it will further undermine confidence in key institutions that form the foundation upon which the republic stands. Public trust in government, media, and even science was already declining before Election Day. This trend will dramatically accelerate if Americans don’t get answers to questions such as the following: Why would the voters deliver the Democrats a comprehensive down-ballot drubbing yet hand the White House to the worst presidential candidate in living memory?

SNIP 

In the end, to accept Joe Biden as our legitimate Chief Executive, we must believe the voters hammered the Democrats in congressional, state, and local elections, yet decided to elect the “leader” of their party president. We must believe that he dramatically underperformed among minority voters, yet received 10 million more votes than Barack Obama. We must believe that virtually all of the reliable election bellwethers were wrong. We must believe that all of the elections in the swing states were conducted honestly and that the Venezuelan software used to tabulate the votes was secure. All of this beggars belief. Joe Biden may be inaugurated in January, but he certainly wasn’t elected president.