Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 277891 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2020, 11:31:21 AM »
Inb4 Barr is part of the conspiracy too.
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

No "uncovered" evidence.  How can evidence be found if the Dominion machines have not been examined yet, Domionion workers have not answered any questions by officials?  You're blowing your wad too early.

Also Barr isn't a fan of  the 2a,  I know lots of Trump supporters who are not fans of Barrs.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2020, 11:57:33 AM »
Inb4 Barr is part of the conspiracy too.
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

There's no "widespread election fraud" being claimed on the pro-Trump side.  What's being claimed is there was fraud in a half dozen precincts in several states -- with questionable numbers of votes for Biden that are sufficient to swing the election.

Stop buying into the MSM narratives.  You need to be more independent than that.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2020, 11:59:21 AM »
No "uncovered" evidence.  How can evidence be found if the Dominion machines have not been examined yet, Domionion workers have not answered any questions by officials?  You're blowing your wad too early.

Also Barr isn't a fan of  the 2a,  I know lots of Trump supporters who are not fans of Barrs.

Burden of evidence is on the accuser. Supporter of 2a or not he's the head of the justice department and worked with FBI etc.   Dominion Machines are already disproven in Georgia with hand count not changing the counts.  At this point its heading to moon landing conspiracy theory territory.  There's still a chance but its pretty danm slim.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2020, 12:00:23 PM »
Follow the science...

'Biggest fraud' in US history—
up to 300,000 fake people voted in Arizona election: expert | NTD

-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2020, 12:00:41 PM »
There's no "widespread election fraud" being claimed on the pro-Trump side.  What's being claimed is there was fraud in a half dozen precincts in several states -- with questionable numbers of votes for Biden that are sufficient to swing the election.

Stop buying into the MSM narratives.  You need to be more independent than that.

Barr a republican appointed by Trump on a neutral news network posted it.  Also I believe his own words said it was not enough to swing the election.

I love that you post YouTube videos by "experts"  and none of these experts apparently know enough to convince anyone but you.  The entire justice system is unconvinced so far. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »
Burden of evidence is on the accuser. Supporter of 2a or not he's the head of the justice department and worked with FBI etc.   Dominion Machines are already disproven in Georgia with hand count not changing the counts.  At this point its heading to moon landing conspiracy theory territory.  There's still a chance but its pretty danm slim.

Fucking stop it!  Now!

This is NOT YOUR THREAD.  Stop posting ARGUMENTATIVE COMMENTS.  There's already a thread for you you post those. 

This is a thread for sharing FACTS and news about ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE, NOT your OPINION.

How many times do you need to be reminded?  Are you really this impulsive and stupid?

:stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2020, 12:03:51 PM »
Barr a republican appointed by Trump on a neutral news network posted it.  Also I believe his own words said it was not enough to swing the election.

I love that you post YouTube videos by "experts"  and none of these experts apparently know enough to convince anyone but you.  The entire justice system is unconvinced so far.

Try watching that video.  It talks about statistics, not your feelings.

:stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2020, 12:56:20 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
So in AZ, only 1 county used Dominion (Maricopa) which pretty much determines the election. All the other 15 counties used other brands.  nUthiN 2 sEe HerE
Since Maricopa County comprises the vast majority of voters in the state I would not be surprised if there was some hanky lanky with the voting machines. But we’ll see.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

« Reply #709 on: December 01, 2020, 01:14:53 PM »
"There is no evidence" (because anyone who presents evidence is banned from social media and the mainstream media is all in on the steal, so they won't even cover any sworn-under-oath affidavit signers' testimony).

Twitter suspends Arizona voter fraud witness Bobby Piton after scathing testimony

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/30/twitter-suspends-arizona-voter-fraud-witness-bobby-piton-after-scathing-testimony/

Will Twitter claim this was another "accident" like they did with Doug Mastriano?

Big Tech tyranny is alive and well in Twitterville as they have suspended Bobby Piton, a pivotal witness in today’s voter fraud hearing before the Arizona state legislature. His searing testimony pointed out blatant voter fraud through incontrovertible evidence, at one point claiming he’d stake his life on the factual nature of his testimony.

changemyoil66

« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2020, 01:27:19 PM »

They finished examining the machines that were just subpoenaed yesterday?  Damn, they must work super fast in GA.

BTW, recounting does nothing if fraudulent ballots are still mixed with the non fraudulent ones.  The key is the envelopes and who is registered to vote and submitted a vote.  Recounts are just for show.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2020, 01:29:17 PM »
Michigan Senate Hearing this morning. 

TONS OF EVIDENCE that the election was fraudulent.

-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2020, 01:29:26 PM »
"There is no evidence" (because anyone who presents evidence is banned from social media and the mainstream media is all in on the steal, so they won't even cover any sworn-under-oath affidavit signers' testimony).

Twitter suspends Arizona voter fraud witness Bobby Piton after scathing testimony

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/30/twitter-suspends-arizona-voter-fraud-witness-bobby-piton-after-scathing-testimony/

Will Twitter claim this was another "accident" like they did with Doug Mastriano?

Big Tech tyranny is alive and well in Twitterville as they have suspended Bobby Piton, a pivotal witness in today’s voter fraud hearing before the Arizona state legislature. His searing testimony pointed out blatant voter fraud through incontrovertible evidence, at one point claiming he’d stake his life on the factual nature of his testimony.

Being banned for those reasons do not exist according to 1.  Banns happen only by mistake.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2020, 01:31:54 PM »
Being banned for those reasons do not exist according to 1.  Banns happen only by mistake.

It's a private company, not the government.  By definition, there's no right to be on Twitter.

If anyone still trusts Social Media enough to get their news there, they get the leadership they deserve.

Unfortunately, those idiots are taking us down with them.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2020, 02:46:25 PM »
7-Hour Video of the Michigan State Hearing on Election Issues.

7 Hours of "No Evidence."     :crazy:

Michigan poll challenger, who was mistaken for a Democrat,
told to get Republican challengers out
   O0

-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2020, 03:43:26 PM »

Michigan Witness Says All Military Ballots She Saw Looked Like “Xerox Copies” of Each Other – 100% For Joe Biden

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/michigan-witness-says-military-ballots-saw-looked-like-xerox-copies-100-joe-biden-video/

The Michigan Senate Oversight Committee on Tuesday held a hearing in Lansing on election fraud and irregularities.

President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden in Michigan on election night when all of a sudden they stopped counting votes.

At around 4:30 AM AFTER Election Day, a massive ballot dump of more than 130,000 votes appeared for Joe Biden in Michigan.

One witness on Tuesday said all of the military ballots she saw looked like “Xerox copies” of each other – none were registered Michigan voters and 100% went for Joe Biden.

The witness, Patty, described how elections officials overrode the system to enter non-registered voters – all for Joe Biden.

“Not one of the military ballots was a registered voter and the ballots looked like they were all exactly the same Xerox copies of the ballot – they were all for Biden across the board, there wasn’t a single Trump vote and none of the voters were registered, “witness Patty said. “They had to manually enter the names, addresses, enter birthdate of 1/1/2020 which would override the system and allow them to enter non-registered voters of which I saw several that day, throughout the day, that’s how they would override voters that were neither in the electronic poll book or in the supplemental updated poll book.”

Video embedded in Team Trump tweet:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1333816290708951041

punaperson

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2020, 03:47:31 PM »

Dominion-Trained IT Contractor Blows Up Michigan Hearing, ‘They Were Re-Scanning, Counting Ballots 8 to 10 Times’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/dominion-trained-contractor-blows-michigan-hearing-re-scanning-counting-ballots-8-10-times-video/

The Michigan Senate Oversight Committee on Tuesday held a hearing in Lansing on election fraud and irregularities.

A Dominion-trained IT contractor named Melissa Carone absolutely blew up the Michigan hearing on Tuesday.

Melissa Carone dropped many truth bombs, blew the whistle on Dominion workers and revealed ballots were being tabulated in the Department of Elections which is completely illegal.

Ms. Carone stunned the Michigan state lawmakers when she revealed there were tabulation machines at the Department of Elections.

Carone wasn’t even supposed to talk about it today. She said it was supposed to be revealed next week but she blew the whistle today anyway.

Carone also revealed that batches of ballots were being scanned 8-10 ten times.

Ballots are supposed to drop into a sealed box after being scanned through the tabulating machine, however Melissa Carone said the ballots were accessible to the election worker after being scanned through the machine. She said the boxes that were supposed to receive the scanned ballots were moved to another part of the room and used to block poll observers.

Melissa Carone also said one of the Dominion workers disappeared to a “warehouse” for several hours right before a big data dump for Joe Biden.

Melissa Carone gave a very compelling testimony and stunned the lawmakers sitting on the panel.

punaperson

« Reply #717 on: December 01, 2020, 03:58:41 PM »
Attorney Phil Kline, former Kansas AG, working for the Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project today introduced two eye witnesses with sworn affidavits.

Trump Attorney Phil Kline: Two Trailers Full of Completed Ballots Were Delivered to Pennsylvania from NY — One on November 4th!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/trump-attorney-phil-kline-two-trailers-full-completed-ballots-delivered-pennsylvania-ny-one-november-4th-video/

Attorney Phillip Kline with the Amistad Project joined Lou Dobbs on Tuesday following the explosive hearing this afternoon in Arlington, Virginia.

Kline earlier at his press conference introduced two different USPS contract truck drivers who went public after they found it “unusual” and were concerned when they realized that had transferred completed ballots and fraudulent ballots to stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

On Tuesday night Kline described one load that was delivered to Pennsylvania in October and a second load of completed ballots that were delivered to Pennsylvania on November 4th to Delaware County.

This is outrageous Democrat corruption!

The two truck drivers and AMERICAN HEROES spoke today at the press conference.

According to Kline these shipments happened several times — hundreds of thousands of ballots!

Democrats are about to be outed for their crimes!

changemyoil66

« Reply #718 on: December 01, 2020, 04:41:53 PM »
No proof still. Hhahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

punaperson

« Reply #719 on: December 01, 2020, 06:36:09 PM »
I wish I had even just a tiny little bit of evidence that the FBI is on the side of the average American citizen and would act accordingly (they had Hunter Biden's laptop for 9 months, nothing but crickets, before others got the info and made it public).

Data Strategist Matt Braynard Tells Lou Dobbs — ‘We have turned over evidence of electoral fraud to the FBI’…

Lou Dobbs — ‘Former Trump data strategist Matt Braynard discovers thousands of illegally cast mail-in ballots and hands over evidence of electoral fraud to the FBI.’