Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273802 times)

robtmc

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2020, 12:42:38 PM »
please show where "public" is a synonym of "registered voters"
Geezus, that pissant is ignorant.   Quite willfully it appears from quotes I see.

Voters decide nothing if their vote is stolen or deleted.  You would think even an ignorant little dork could figure that out.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2020, 12:57:57 PM »
Public is a synonym of registered voters.   Voters (registered) decide elections.  Period.    Is your argument really that America doesn't do democracy?

You must have a Dummies Guide to Vocabulary dictionary, because no dictionary I ever saw said "Registered Voters" is a synonym for ANYTHING!!   :wtf:

And America (on the Federal Level) does NOT "do democracy".  The states have the task of selecting electors.  That's done however they deem appropriate.  It used to be that State Legislatures selected them (not democracy), and only 2 early states held elections.  Eventually, all states adopted a popular vote for selecting electors.  In most states, the majority gets to cast all that state's electoral votes for their candidate.  In a few states, the electors are divided based on the ratio of the top candidates in the state vote.  That can avoid disenfranchising the minority in each election for those states, but it also can split the vote to a degree that that state basically cancels itself out of the election.

So, the answer is "depends on what election you're talking about".  State elections are almost all democratic with the majority winning. 

National elections are not democratic.  You should know this by now.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »
I thought this thread was supposed to be for COLLECTING the reported instances of election fraud,
not turn it into a debate (AGAIN) on the OPINIONS of a certain someone.

:stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2020, 01:04:10 PM »
And they won the case to observe. 

And then the vote counting officials moved the counting machines to the back where no one could see them.

One side can't win when the other side keeps moving the goal posts.  Those polling officials are being looked into by the FBI for ignoring the court order and election interfering -- federal charges.
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2020, 01:33:05 PM »
Omni your position has been noted.  You want evidence to be filed in court and people tried and prosecuted before you will believe that fraud has happened in this election.

Obviously, you’ll have to wait on that because you are asking for something that hasn’t been done yet and they are still collecting the evidence and making a case.

If you have nothing else new to add, then stop replying to every post.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Jl808

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2020, 01:33:17 PM »
Rudy Giuliani says they have evidence of dead people voting big time in the 2020 elections.

omnigun

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2020, 01:36:57 PM »
Omni your position has been noted.  You want evidence to be filed in court and people tried and prosecuted before you will believe that fraud has happened in this election.

Obviously, you’ll have to wait on that because you are asking for something that hasn’t been done yet and they are still collecting the evidence and making a case.

If you have nothing else new to add, then stop replying to every post.

Understood, I have cut down my reply's in general but I will refrain from posting in this thread. 

astroboy

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2020, 02:03:25 PM »
No evidence of fraud? HUH

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2020, 02:18:02 PM »
PA took a day off from counting.  Why?  Giving the "suddenly found" ballots time to be produced?

MI did the same.  Coincidentally, the breaks occurred just as the tally reached close to 90% and Trump was way ahead -- so far ahead that if he received at least half the votes from remaining ballots, it would be mathematically impossible for Biden to make up the difference.

After the break, suddenly more ballots for Biden were counted.  Some precincts where Biden only polled in the 60% neighborhood voted 100% for Biden.   :wtf:

When you KNOW something is shady, but weren't allowed to be involved in the count closely enough to catch them redhanded, JDLR may be all you have to start an investigation with.

JDLR is a Vegas term used in many other settings.  it's why procedures exist and must be strictly followed and enforced.  These "irregularities" should set off everybody's JDLR alarms!   :shake:

-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2020, 02:20:02 PM »
Alright what is a better method?   Why is there no court cases with all this evidence you say exist?  It would be the easiest way to prove your side.  Then I can view those documents and agree with you there is fraud. Why bring dozens of court cases with no evidence of wrong doing?  If you had proof of murder you would take it to court,  if you don't well than actions speak louder than words.

I did not address the information you gathered - just the methodology on how you got that information. Anyone who went to graduate school knows the difference between "research" and simply searching for things on the internet. It's a rude awakening if you haven't understood it by your final thesis paper.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
I did not address the information you gathered - just the methodology on how you got that information. Anyone who went to graduate school knows the difference between "research" and simply searching for things on the internet. It's a rude awakening if you haven't understood it by your final thesis paper.

Unless you're Joe Biden, of course.  He was plagiarizing in school, and as a candidate and elected official.   

I guess when you're in the protected party, getting caught cheating is just expected.  Not even a slap on the wrist.
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2020, 02:46:51 PM »

ren

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2020, 03:12:15 PM »
Anyone have any info about this Dominion voting software?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/in_30_states_a_computer_system_known_to_be_defective_is_tallying_votes.html

I read briefly on ARFCOM that it has questionable ownership by top level Dems such as Feinstein and the like. I saw one purported screen shot that gave a partial value to a Trump vote and giving full value to Biden. it was along the lines of .86 for each Trump vote and 1.0 for a Biden vote.

https://www.dominionvoting.com/
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2020, 03:18:07 PM »
If you had a speeding ticket issued when you KNOW you were doing the speed limit, and the laser being used by the Cops had a known design flaw which could result in a higher-than-actual speed readout, would you just concede and pay the fine, or would you contest the ticket on the grounds that method and resources the Cops used can't be trusted?

Officials raised concerns for years about security of
US voting machines, software systems

The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged
in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas
Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.

Unlike Texas, other states certified the use of the system, including Pennsylvania, where voter fraud
has been alleged on multiple counts this week.

Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian company headquartered in Denver, is one of three companies
primarily used in U.S. elections. The others are Election Systems and Software and Texas based-Hart
InterCivic.

The Dominion system was implemented in North Carolina and Nevada, where election results are being
challenged, and in Georgia and Michigan, where a “ glitch” that occurred reversed thousands of votes for
Republican President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

While Biden declared victory Saturday in his U.S. presidential race against Trump, the Trump campaign
is launching several challenges to vote counts in states across the country, alleging fraud.

Dominion’s Democracy Suite system was chosen for statewide implementation in New Mexico in 2013,
the first year it was rejected by the state of Texas.

Louisiana modernized its mail ballot system by implementing Dominion’s ImageCast Central software
statewide; Clark County, Nevada, implemented the same system in 2017. Roughly 52 counties in New
York, 65 counties in Michigan and the entire state of Colorado and New Mexico use Dominion systems.

According to a Penn Wharton study, "The Business of Voting," Dominion Voting Systems reached
approximately 71 million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions in the U.S. in 2016.

Dominion “got into trouble” with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud. One subsidiary
is Smartmatic, a company “that has played a significant role in the U.S. market over the last decade,”
according to a report published by UK-based AccessWire.

Litigation over Smartmatic “glitches” alleges they impacted the 2010 and 2013 mid-term elections in the
Philippines, raising questions of cheating and fraud. An independent review of the source codes used in
the machines found multiple problems, which concluded, “The software inventory provided by Smartmatic
is inadequate, … which brings into question the software credibility,” ABS-CBN reported.

Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman
of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank, lead international partner at Sawyer
Miller, a political consulting firm, and former vice-chair of the World Economic Forum who “remains deeply involved
in international affairs.” The company’s reported globalist ties have caused members of the media and government
officials to raise questions about its involvement in the U.S. electoral process.

In January, U.S. lawmakers expressed concern about foreign involvement through these companies’ creation and
oversight of U.S. election equipment. Top executives from the three major companies were grilled by both Democratic
and Republican members of the U.S. House Committee on House Administration about the integrity of their systems.

Also in January, election integrity activists expressed concern “about what is known as supply-chain security, the
tampering of election equipment during manufacturing,” the Associated Press reported. “A document submitted to
North Carolina elections officials by ES&S last year shows, for example, that it has manufacturing operations in the
Philippines.”

All three companies “have faced criticism over a lack of transparency and reluctance to open up their proprietary systems
to outside testing,” the Associated Press reported. In 2019, the AP found that these companies “had long skimped on
security in favor of convenience and operated under a shroud of financial and operational secrecy despite their critical
role in elections.”

In its third examination of Dominion systems in 2019, Texas officials once again rejected using it after identifying “multiple
hardware and software issues that preclude the Office of the Texas Secretary of State from determining that the Democracy
Suite 5.5-A system satisfies each of the voting-system requirements set forth in the Texas Election Code.”

The examiners raised specific concerns about whether the system “was suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently
and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation.”

They concluded that Dominion systems and corresponding hardware devices did not meet Texas Election Code certification
standards.

Last December, a group of Democratic politicians sent a letter to leaders of private equity firms that own the major election
vendors asking them to disclose information including ownership, finances and research investments.

"The voting machine lobby, led by the biggest company, ES&S, believes they are above the law,” Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.,
a member of the Intelligence Committee and co-signer of the letter, said. “They have not had anybody hold them accountable
even on the most basic matters.”

ES&S Chief Executive Tom Burt dismissed the criticism, telling NBC News that it was “inevitable and impossible to answer,”
and called on Congress to implement “greater oversight of the national election process.”

“There are going to be people who have opinions from now until eternity about the security of the equipment, the bias of those
companies who are producing the equipment, the bias of the election administrators who are conducting the election,” Burt told
NBC News.

“What the American people need is a system that can be audited, and then those audits have to happen and be demonstrated
to the American public,” Burt said.

Burt argued last year in an op-ed published by Roll Call that national regulatory oversight was needed, including requirements
for paper backups of individual votes, mandatory post-election audits and additional resources for the U.S. Election Assistance
Commission.

NBC News examined publicly available online shipping records for ES&S and found that many parts for U.S. election machines,
including electronics and tablets, were made in China and the Philippines. When it raised concerns about the potential for
technology theft or sabotage, Burt said the overseas facilities were “very secure” and the final assembly of machines occurs in
the U.S.

The AP also surveyed the election software being used by all 50 states, the District of Columbia and territories. Roughly 10,000
election jurisdictions nationwide were using Windows 7 or an older operating system in 2019 to create ballots, program voting
machines, tally votes and report counts, the AP found. Windows 7 reached the end of its operational life in January 2020.

After Jan. 14, Microsoft stopped providing technical support and producing “patches” to fix software vulnerabilities, making
Windows 7 easy to hack unless U.S. jurisdictions paid a fee to receive security updates through 2023, the AP found.

According to its assessment, multiple states were affected by the end of Windows 7 support, including Arizona, Florida, Georgia,
Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, many counties in Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/officials-raised-concerns-for-years-about-security-of-us-voting-machines-software-systems/ar-BB1aQvr0
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2020, 03:22:07 PM »
You went to grad school?  :hmm:

You're practically an #almostrealdoctor too.   ;D

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2020, 03:24:57 PM »
I commented 4 years ago on how you don't let a machine owned and run by people of obvious bias FOR Democrats and animus AGAINST the Republican Party sell you their voting machines.  Just the APPEARANCE of bias in the product's design is enough to cast doubt on the results if the numbers are contested.

If the DEMOCRATS want to win, and the states by machines from companies with strong DEMOCRAT ties, it's obvious this is just a ticking time bomb.  Are there no other companies in the US (versus international ones) that can produce hardware and software to count a bunch of ballots accurately and without security concerns? 

When you pick the voting system vendor, and it "just happens to be" your wife's cousin, you're going to get in trouble eventually when fraud is accused, not only for collusion, but for violating gov't spending laws.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2020, 03:31:31 PM »
I searched for the URL, so I don't think this was posted yet.

The person being interviewed better hire some security for himself.  Just saying.

If you haven't watched the other videos posted, this one should be watched no matter what.

-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2020, 03:33:47 PM »
I searched for the URL, so I don't think this was posted yet.

The person being interviewed better hire some security for himself.  Just saying.

If you haven't watched the other videos posted, this one should be watched no matter what.
SNIP
Don't want to get "Epsteined" 

And dunno if CMO wants bedroom videos of those who might testify.   :o

astroboy

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2020, 06:48:03 PM »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2020, 06:58:03 PM »
The sheer number and ways the Democrats cheated makes investigating each accusation or "anomaly" very difficult the do in time for the electoral college to meet.

I personally think the entire election is tainted, The entire cluster f*ck needs to be ruled FUBAR and get on with the remedy. 

If anyone in other states wants to blame someone for disenfranchising them, they have only the Democrats who tried to rig the election to blame.

When a few kids act up, the whole class is no longer allowed to take field trips.  That's how life works.  Unless these problems are eliminated, no future elections should be trusted.  It's not like these were surprises.  The cities in question have a decades long history of known voter intimidate, fraud, bribery, counting "issues", and lack of transparency.  It just that this time, the ballots Biden was behind could not be made up in a short time, so "anomalies" were required.

This crap makes me sick, and  I hope Trump never concedes. As far as I'm concerned, the Dems are trying this one last time to use the system against Trump and remove him from office.  They didn't win as much as they made it so they couldn't lose.

No one should be surprised.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 07:09:33 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall