Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 275174 times)

ren

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2020, 05:55:12 PM »
i'd like to catch a part of kayleigh...

no. mine.
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2020, 06:53:39 PM »
Great episode of Timcast from yesterday. Former editor of Vice did some digging and has apparently found all sorts of Chinese tentacles wrapped around our government, media, education, you name it. This raises the possibility that the stolen election has national security implications that go way beyond a dirty old man and his crackhead son stuffing their pockets.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kuleana

« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2020, 07:04:56 PM »
Great episode of Timcast from yesterday. Former editor of Vice did some digging and has apparently found all sorts of Chinese tentacles wrapped around our government, media, education, you name it.
Question:  If the Chinese had their stooges influencing the US government all this time, how does that explain the current military provocations and surrounding China, with forward military operating bases?

Answer: The Chinese have no substantial influence, in the US empire.  If anything, the real enemy is located, within the borders.  The Chinese are nothing, but another manufactured enemy, to draw/divert attention away, from the power elites, deep state, or whatever you wish to label them that operate behind the scenes.

ren

« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2020, 10:20:03 PM »
"Office of the President Elect" not an official office by any means. Fake Seal. Fake Office.
Deeds Not Words

punaperson

« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »
"Office of the President Elect" not an official office by any means. Fake Seal. Fake Office.
It all fits in perfectly with the Fake Election.

hvybarrels

« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2020, 11:33:51 PM »
Question:  If the Chinese had their stooges influencing the US government all this time, how does that explain the current military provocations and surrounding China, with forward military operating bases?

Answer: The Chinese have no substantial influence, in the US empire.  If anything, the real enemy is located, within the borders.  The Chinese are nothing, but another manufactured enemy, to draw/divert attention away, from the power elites, deep state, or whatever you wish to label them that operate behind the scenes.

On the contrary the colleges are all pushing Marxist indoctrination and we have BLM in the streets burning cities with some obviously significant monetary backing. Joe Biden was taking money from them and even the NBA follows their policies strictly. We know Google/Alphabet plays well with them and the tech giants are all about censorship, and even AOC is creating a list of undesirables which is the precursor to the Social Credit System. The news media that called the election for Biden wants to protect them from any criticism and even went so far as to say its a racist crime to refer to the origin country of covid-19. Put it all together and it looks like we have been fairly well infiltrated.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Inspector

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2020, 06:02:37 AM »
I have been remiss in posting much in this thread because I think there has been a lot confusion around voter fraud compared to alleged voter fraud and the lawsuits that have been filed so far BY TRUMP. As of yesterday there have been zero lawsuits FILED BY TRUMP that allege voter fraud. They have filed lawsuits alleging voting laws and rules violations. Not actual fraud. The lawsuits attempt to make the states follow all their own laws and federal laws. This isn’t voter fraud unless votes have been changed and so far there is no allegations nor proof from any filed lawsuits BY TRUMP that allege voter fraud. There are people here who are crying out that there is no proof in the lawsuits that there is any voter fraud. These people are listening to the Main Stream Media and are idiots for doing so. The media would have you think that all the lawsuits filed so far BY TRUMP are voter fraud lawsuits. They are not. They are just to force the states to follow the law. That is until last night.

So far all the evidence presented here has been alleged as of yesterday. But TRUMP has now filed his first lawsuit alleging voter fraud in Michigan. If my memory is correct there are 5 sworn eyewitness testimonies and over 200 or 300 pages of these sworn testimonies. I have seen portions of this lawsuit and based on what I see there is eyewitness proof of voter fraud. So when some idiot people here have been saying there is no proof, it is because TRUMP has not filed any fraud lawsuits until now. And now there is eyewitness proof of voter fraud. I suspect TRUMP will file more voter fraud lawsuits against more states as his team accumulates evidence of this.

The rest of what I state here is strictly my opinion. While I feel there is a lot of voter fraud that occurred across the country, I feel it may be too little too late to do anything about it. All of the lawsuits that need to be filed need to be filed sooner. The longer the Trump team takes to file voter fraud lawsuits the better it is for the Democrats. These lawsuits, to be effective, need to be heard and ruled on and court orders made BEFORE the states vote in the electoral college. If any of the state supreme courts are dominated by Progressives I am afraid they will delay hearing these lawsuits to the point that they won’t rule until after the electoral college vote. Basically nullifying the effectiveness of the lawsuit. But my biggest concern is something that I am very much afraid of. And that is there won’t be enough proof of vote manipulation to change any results in Trump’s favor. To prove voter fraud I think is going to be quite simple and easy. To prove it is enough to change results is a monumental hill to climb. And I’m not sure it is going to happen. Don’t get me wrong, I want Trump to be the victor here. And I have faith in the system unless I see games played in the court systems. On a positive note, here in AZ as more of the votes are counted Trump continues to gain on Biden’s lead in our state. Last I heard we went from about 20k deficit to now 12k deficit. We still have 1% of the votes to count. Also, I heard that NC will go to Trump. So there still is a chance. Trump and his team are going to have to fight every tooth and nail to make sure only all legal votes are counted. I just don’t know if there is enough time and enough proof to change vote counts. We’ll just have to wait and see how this plays out.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2020, 06:04:44 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2020, 09:45:53 AM »
So I got a who's right and who's gonna be wrong with my co-worker.  He's saying that there will be no cases that prove there is any election fraud for any states by Jan 24 2021 starting from today and on.  So keep me posted.

I know Project Veritas is working on the MI USPS worker, but not complete yet.

punaperson

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2020, 10:15:07 AM »
So I got a who's right and who's gonna be wrong with my co-worker.  He's saying that there will be no cases that prove there is any election fraud for any states by Jan 24 2021 starting from today and on.  So keep me posted.

You might be in trouble with the word "fraud". So far all the demonstrated "mistakes" have been attributed to "clerical errors".

changemyoil66

« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2020, 10:17:52 AM »
You might be in trouble with the word "fraud". So far all the demonstrated "mistakes" have been attributed to "clerical errors".

"Not 1 court case will be upheld.  All will be thrown out" are the exact words.

Inspector

« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2020, 11:11:05 AM »

I’m probably not a good source for these things as I do a lot of hit and miss these days. However, if I hear of any voter fraud cases that are ruled in Trump’s favor, I’ll post them if I see them.

punaperson

« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2020, 11:15:13 AM »
Submitted for your approval...

MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

Here is the article about this and other anomalies:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/mit-phd-analysis-reveals-138000-votes-switched-trump-biden-michigan-must-see-video/

Here is the stand-alone (for the moment) youtube (70 minute) video of Dr. Ayyadurai explaining what he did and what the results of that analysis might mean:

Inspector

« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2020, 11:18:54 AM »
Heard on the Gorka talk show this afternoon that the law in PA is that all ballots must have their signatures checked for them to be considered legitimate and then counted. He said that during the counting 2.6 million ballots were counted without validating the signature per the law.

I have not been able to verify this claim as of yet.

punaperson

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2020, 11:26:41 AM »
Heard on the Gorka talk show this afternoon that the law in PA is that all ballots must have their signatures checked for them to be considered legitimate and then counted. He said that during the counting 2.6 million ballots were counted without validating the signature per the law.

PA election officials: "No, we checked 'em all, every single one... go ahead, prove we didn't... just because you didn't see us check them..."

I saw that in one state (can't remember which) they had machines confirming signatures and they had the software set to the "40% match" threshold.

Inspector

« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2020, 11:28:51 AM »
PA election officials: "No, we checked 'em all, every single one... go ahead, prove we didn't... just because you didn't see us check them..."

I saw that in one state (can't remember which) they had machines confirming signatures and they had the software set to the "40% match" threshold.

It is going to be a tough road ahead for the Trump team.

drck1000

« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2020, 12:27:20 PM »
I recall one angle was who had authority to change procedures.  The State leg, not some elections official, Sec of State, etc.  Rules. . .

While I occasionally get energized by the "evidence" I see friends sharing, I don't think there will be some tide shift.  I do hope that more evidence of misconduct comes up for many who thought they already got away with things. 

punaperson

« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2020, 12:33:20 PM »
I seriously doubt that SCOTUS will have the cojones to invalidate suspect state results... all but Alito and Thomas are squishes (I'm guessing on Barrett). I hope I'm wrong and that the Trump lawsuits have sufficient evidence to cast serious enough doubts that invalidation would be the correct legal action.

punaperson

« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2020, 12:39:35 PM »
Well, this isn't anything even vaguely approaching "evidence", but I liked it's simple graphic nature...

Note that out of those six states, Trump's lead was smallest (1.4 percentage-wise) in the one state whose unofficial preliminary total has him winning. Go figure. Biden came from way further behind (up to 15.2%) in the middle of the night to win all the other states. Amazing. He got more votes and a higher percentage than Obama in many of those urban precincts. Who knew he was that popular?

Rocky

« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2020, 12:50:58 PM »
" I do a lot of hit and miss these days."
At least your consistent in life.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 :wave:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt