Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273858 times)

Inspector

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2020, 09:57:06 AM »
Thought I’d throw a little levity into such a hot topic...

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2020, 10:12:35 AM »
Guess there's fraud on both sides.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporter-voter-fraud-president-viral-video-1546876

Though this was last year, and she was caught.  Just showing that the system works.

Nobody on here EVER said there's no fraud on the Republican side.  In fact, we've posted proof of that before.  Do you even have a point?

The system only catches the few who get caught (should I explain how that's not up for debate?).  Or, is it your belief that everyone who breaks the law gets caught and punished by "the system"?  How many cold case files are in Hawaii alone?

Your logic is as illogical as usual.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

passivekinetic

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2020, 10:28:06 AM »
I want to ask Omnigun why Americans are allowed to have guns.

Or has that been answered before?

Seems like he/she would be the last person to buy a gun or allow others to do so.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

omnigun

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2020, 10:31:08 AM »
I want to ask Omnigun why Americans are allowed to have guns.

Or has that been answered before?

Seems like he/she would be the last person to buy a gun or allow others to do so.

2nd amendment?   Freedom?  Why the hell would I be against guns?   How did you even draw that conclusion.

ren

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2020, 11:20:05 AM »
2nd amendment?   Freedom?  Why the hell would I be against guns?   How did you even draw that conclusion.

With your understanding of HD and other topics of guns and call for inclusion of people with similar thoughts like you it is concerning for the rest of us gun owners.
Yelling "Marco" and waiting for a "Polo" is going to get someone hurt, and guess what the headlines would read?
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2020, 11:32:56 AM »

Owns lots, didn't shoot most of them.  Got ammo stock piled, yet no go range.  Probably has body armor too, that still has the tag on it.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2020, 11:34:56 AM »
Owns lots, didn't shoot most of them.  Got ammo stock piled, yet no go range.  Probably has body armor too, that still has the tag on it.

He posted he not only has body armor, but also 2 biohazard suits.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2020, 11:44:51 AM »
With your understanding of HD and other topics of guns and call for inclusion of people with similar thoughts like you it is concerning for the rest of us gun owners.
Yelling "Marco" and waiting for a "Polo" is going to get someone hurt, and guess what the headlines would read?

Yeah, clearly yelling "whos there" is a horrible thing to do when you don't know whos there.... :crazy: :crazy:

I've shot all the stuff I have.  I just went to the range this past weekend.   But its true I don't go that often.  Actually don't have much ammo anymore.  Not enough to go range often.   My body armor is tagless  :rofl:

ren

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2020, 11:56:02 AM »
Yeah, clearly yelling "whos there" is a horrible thing to do when you don't know whos there.... :crazy: :crazy:

I've shot all the stuff I have.  I just went to the range this past weekend.   But its true I don't go that often.  Actually don't have much ammo anymore.  Not enough to go range often.   My body armor is tagless  :rofl:

I echo what others have stated.
You clearly don't know what you don't know and you continue with your naivete.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 12:18:14 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

robtmc

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »

He posted he not only has body armor, but also 2 biohazard suits.
What to you want to bet he/she wears the body armor wihile video gaming?

Inspector

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2020, 12:04:10 PM »
VICTORY ‼️

Pennsylvania court rules in favor of the Trump Campaign, noting that the anti-Trump Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar exceeded her authority in trying to count ballots arriving AFTER Election Day.

Article 1, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution MATTERS!
https://api.parler.com/l/hQ4hg
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2020, 12:12:06 PM »
I echo what others have stated.
You clearly don't know what you don't know and you continue with your naivety.
Bazinga

He's probably of the "shoot them in the leg" mindset as well. . .

drck1000

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2020, 12:12:54 PM »
VICTORY ‼️

Pennsylvania court rules in favor of the Trump Campaign, noting that the anti-Trump Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar exceeded her authority in trying to count ballots arriving AFTER Election Day.

Article 1, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution MATTERS!
https://api.parler.com/l/hQ4hg
That was one of the main things I was wondering about.  Will see what happens to those "questionable" votes. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2020, 12:25:06 PM »
That was one of the main things I was wondering about.  Will see what happens to those "questionable" votes.

So, if they "destroyed" both the envelopes that came with late ballots AND the envelopes that didn't exist with the mysterious 4AM bundles for Biden, then they really can't filter out the ballots the court ruled are illegal.

In that case, the entire state's election is invalid and can't be honestly certified.

One down, two to go....
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2020, 12:44:16 PM »
Bazinga

He's probably of the "shoot them in the leg" mindset as well. . .

No, if you are defending your life you shoot to end the threat.  Shooting in the leg is one of the stupidest mindsets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2020, 01:16:02 PM »
No, if you are defending your life you shoot to end the threat.  Shooting in the leg is one of the stupidest mindsets.

STOP IT. 

ARE YOU UNABLE TO REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU TO THROW OFF OF THE TOPIC?

:stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2020, 02:00:56 PM »
Compliance, conformity. Tomayto, tomahto

changemyoil66

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2020, 02:07:36 PM »
So, if they "destroyed" both the envelopes that came with late ballots AND the envelopes that didn't exist with the mysterious 4AM bundles for Biden, then they really can't filter out the ballots the court ruled are illegal.

In that case, the entire state's election is invalid and can't be honestly certified.

One down, two to go....

I was thinking this.  How are they gonna separate what's there legally and not.  So all the recounts are basically checking for counting machine errors and not invalid ballots.  Even in other states like WC and MI who are doing recounts.

changemyoil66

« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2020, 02:07:51 PM »
Compliance, conformity. Tomayto, tomahto

This it the nail on the head.

macsak

« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2020, 02:14:49 PM »
I was thinking this.  How are they gonna separate what's there legally and not.  So all the recounts are basically checking for counting machine errors and not invalid ballots.  Even in other states like WC and MI who are doing recounts.

WC?