Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269391 times)

Inspector

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »
Sigh I guess busting out my phone to quick comment on a thread on the way to the bathroom is too much distraction.   Or posting when taking a shit.  I work far more than 1 hour and all internet is monitored.... maybe I should just post less clearly everyone is hostile and I'm not getting any positive results back from my efforts. I tried to bring a more diverse and center oriented view points.
It is VERY clear I was not talking to you. And it should be VERY clear I was NOT talking about you. I never worked with you so how would I know you are a lazy bum and only work an hour a day. So you once again acting all butt hurt and taking something personally that is not about you personally. That is immature and shows you are insecure.

But if I had to guess, based on the number and size of your posts during the day, I would say you are taking a shit or on your way to the shitter for hours every day.  :wtf:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

hvybarrels

« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2020, 04:12:14 PM »
Mainstream news is a mixture of fake news and real.  Also depends greatly on the source.  Some like msn etc are much more fake than others.  But the way this thread is going is more like the witchhunt the democrats had for russia vs a fact finding thread.

I think people are seeking out too many unreliable sources, retransmitting un-verified news and making things up.  The justice system and government isn't perfect but that's how we as Americans judge truth.   Its a pillar of our society and to bypass it and pass accusations off as truth is incorrect in my eyes.

It is not about the percentage of lies vs truth that has everyone concerned at the moment, but the particular thing they are lying about which could possibly cause a civil war. Activism vs journalism.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2020, 04:14:48 PM »
It is VERY clear I was not talking to you. And it should be VERY clear I was NOT talking about you. I never worked with you so how would I know you are a lazy bum and only work an hour a day. So you once again acting all butt hurt and taking something personally that is not about you personally. That is immature and shows you are insecure.

But if I had to guess, based on the number and size of your posts during the day, I would say you are taking a shit or on your way to the shitter for hours every day.  :wtf:

"Shit break" is the new "smoke break?"

I used to consider taking up smoking because smokers got a 10-15 minute break every hour while the rest of us continued to toil at our desks.

More of us would take hourly bathroom breaks if we could, but not many of us are as full of shit as ..... well .... you know.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2020, 04:28:19 PM »
"Shit break" is the new "smoke break?"

I used to consider taking up smoking because smokers got a 10-15 minute break every hour while the rest of us continued to toil at our desks.

More of us would take hourly bathroom breaks if we could, but not many of us are as full of shit as ..... well .... you know.
Funny you mention this.

When I started working for Cisco in 1996 I had just quit smoking. And out of over 100 people working in the Irvine office the only person who smoked was my boss. And when I first started I had to go down stairs to the exit door to find him to ask him a question. And while I was standing there talking to him he was smoking. Which drove me nuts because I was still in the throngs of nicotine addiction. I look back at it now and I laugh but back then it was tough to not smoke being around my boss. And OMG he stunk like an ashtray. It was my third time quitting cold turkey and thankfully I stuck it out.

omnigun

« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2020, 04:34:00 PM »
Guess it was taken too literally I was trying to describe that I post when walking to a destination.   Restroom, call to fix something,  getting water, etc.  You know us millennials can multi task. Also 1 hr lunch and 2 mandated breaks lol.  Regardless we are pointlessly off topic and I'll refrain from further adding to the mess.

Inspector

« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2020, 04:38:21 PM »
Guess it was taken too literally I was trying to describe that I post when walking to a destination.   Restroom, call to fix something,  getting water, etc.  You know us millennials can multi task. Regardless we are pointlessly off topic and I'll refrain from further adding to the mess
Backpeddle much? You said it, I called you on it. Now you are backpeddling.  :rofl:

Lie much? Until you stop posting no one will believe what you said about not posting.  :rofl:

Maybe this post will be my last word?  :rofl:

omnigun

« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2020, 04:41:22 PM »
Backpeddle much? You said it, I called you on it. Now you are backpeddling.  :rofl:

Lie much? Until you stop posting no one will believe what you said about not posting.  :rofl:

Maybe this post will be my last word?  :rofl:

With only a few minutes if that to post,  I tend to leave out details. Not really a lie, but it's my fault. Theres pros and many cons with how I post kinda realizing that now.  Only so much you can do in 60 seconds. 

Inspector

« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2020, 04:45:50 PM »
With only a few minutes if that to post,  I tend to leave out details. Not really a lie, but it's my fault. Theres pros and many cons with how I post kinda realizing that now.  Only so much you can do in 60 seconds.
Based on your past record I don’t believe you. But even if it is true, YOU ARE STILL POSTING WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STOP!

LIE MUCH?  :rofl:

The battery on my iPad is dying. You better keep lying and make another post so you can get the last word.  :rofl:

passivekinetic

« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2020, 05:12:37 PM »
US election 2020: Five viral vote claims fact-checked
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Did you guys not read the post I wrote before?

MSM news has been "fact checked" by "experts."

So you can rest assured, said experts have confirmed MSM to be fake.

Even the MSM and Big Tech fact checkers have been fact checked to be fake.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

passivekinetic

« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #290 on: November 13, 2020, 05:26:00 PM »
Guess it was taken too literally I was trying to describe that I post when walking to a destination.   Restroom, call to fix something,  getting water, etc.  You know us millennials can multi task. Also 1 hr lunch and 2 mandated breaks lol.  Regardless we are pointlessly off topic and I'll refrain from further adding to the mess.

Millennials know how to multitask?

It's apparent you've never been in a supervisory position, and that includes parenting!   :sleeping:

Having your attention divided between multiple devices is NOT multitasking.  That's called "being interrupt driven."  Multitasking is taking care of multiple tasks that requires disparate thought processes simultaneously. 

If you think getting a drink of water or eating lunch is a task in need of significant brain power, that tells us a lot about you.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2020, 05:28:03 PM »

None of this has anything to do with election fraud evidence.

Why does every thread you post in always come back around to being about you?   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:   

That's a rhetorical question and is not seeking a reply.

:stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2020, 05:41:45 PM »

that's what she said

changemyoil66

« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2020, 05:43:55 PM »
Maybe he's the drink holder problem solver?

Customer: (calls IT number). Hello my drink holder broke. It wont close.

IT guy: sir what drink holder?

Customer: u know that button u push on the tower and the tray comes out. I put my drink on it and now it wont close.

IT guy: cool, towers have drink holders. Let me try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2020, 05:52:59 PM »
Again with the assumptions when you know nothing about me,  I have also talked guns with coworkers,  they own firearms also.  Didn't I tell you it wasn't work related? 

you still haven't said what other rally you attended...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2020, 05:55:24 PM »
Maybe he's the drink holder problem solver?

Customer: (calls IT number). Hello my drink holder broke. It wont close.

IT guy: sir what drink holder?

Customer: u know that button u push on the tower and the tray comes out. I put my drink on it and now it wont close.

IT guy: cool, towers have drink holders. Let me try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have hundreds of those.  I call them "Stupid User Tricks" swiped from David Letterman's Stupid Pet Tricks.

I also have a collection of Stupid Administrator Tricks. 

All of my "Tricks" were actual things I saw or was told of right after it happened.  Some things you can't make up.

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2020, 07:26:38 PM »
MSNBC's Fact Checkers:  While there are GOP accusations that Dead People are Voting every election cycle, there is no evidence to support this claim.

When asked to prove their statement, GOP said, "We are not saying that actual dead people are voting.  We are making the claim that living people are voting under the identity of deceased voters."

Based on our investigation and the GOP's own words, the GOP claim that "Dead People are Voting" is FALSE.

:wacko:

**Parody.  But, that doesn't mean the Fact Checkers are doing their jobs any better than this.   :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2020, 07:33:49 PM »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #298 on: November 13, 2020, 07:35:50 PM »
One of the arguments that caused the Supreme Court to stop the 2000 election recount in Florida was based on the 14th amendment.  Florida was counting only Dem-leaning counties.  SCOTUS ruled that equal protection under the law applied to the recount.  Therefore, they either recount ALL counties, or NO counties.

The same argument is being presented in this election soon.  There are affidavits that claim different counties were given different standards for fixing mail-in ballots.  Dem-leaning counties were instructed to contact voters via texts or phone calls to have them alter their ballots so they were counted.  Republican-leaning counties were told to just discard the ballots.

The Bush v Gore precedent should apply,
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.