Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273937 times)

Inspector

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #340 on: November 15, 2020, 02:01:24 PM »
Enjoy!

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #341 on: November 15, 2020, 02:17:58 PM »
Voter Integrity Fund has found thousands of potential instances of illegal ballots.  They are calling registered voters directly to ask:

-  Did you vote in the Nov 2020 election?
-  Did you request an absentee ballot?
-  Did you return an absentee ballot?

They then cross-reference the responses against poll and voter registration records.

The double voting and "didn't vote, but a ballot was cast under their name" categories may not be proof anyone committed voter fraud, but it is EVIDENCE that there are people voting using a variety of methods and situations to cast illegal ballots -- moved from one state to another, married and is still registered under maiden name (results in duplicate registrations in 2 names), absentee ballots not requested but wound up being returned and counted anyway, etc.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #342 on: November 15, 2020, 05:41:22 PM »
Who owns Dominion? Then who owns that (smart hint)?. Gotta connect the dots.

Why are foreign info redacted in their bid that they won.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jl808

« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2020, 07:27:53 PM »

Front Page: Exposed: Trump votes switched to Biden. Trump won North Carolina and Alaska

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Inspector

« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2020, 03:58:08 AM »

Front Page: Exposed: Trump votes switched to Biden. Trump won North Carolina and Alaska

JL thanks for posting this. I think there is no doubt now that there has been election and voter fraud based on this evidence. Now I just hope there is enough time to win at least one lawsuit to overturn results of at least one state.

Jl808

« Reply #345 on: November 16, 2020, 08:25:52 AM »
Front Page: Dr. Shiva and 3 whistleblowers step forward about Dominion, the voting software switching votes.

omnigun

« Reply #346 on: November 16, 2020, 08:31:30 AM »
Lawsuits that tried to disrupt Biden's wins in four states are withdrawn
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/lawsuits-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-georgia/index.html

Jl808

« Reply #347 on: November 16, 2020, 08:47:13 AM »
Lawsuits that tried to disrupt Biden's wins in four states are withdrawn
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/lawsuits-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-georgia/index.html

Lincoln Project asks its subscribers to harass Trump lawyers and their clients, causing the lawyers to drop the suits

https://www.rnla.org/attacks_on_lawyers_representing_president_trump_are_reprehensible

Tim Pool talks about this too. 

omnigun

« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2020, 08:56:39 AM »
Lincoln Project asks its subscribers to harass Trump lawyers and their clients, causing the lawyers to drop the suits

https://www.rnla.org/attacks_on_lawyers_representing_president_trump_are_reprehensible

Interesting, Might be a mixture of no real evidence and harassment,  I know there was articles showing some lawyers dropping cases to not lose their license.  I think its revolting to see the far left do this.   They should stop at let the courts speak. 

I was looking into the cases were trump had signed affidavits the one with "200+" .  And it appears most didn't actually allege any wrong doing and were complaining about random legal things.  Like if they wore some stupid shirt.

I have been trying to have an open mind, but I have not seen any verifiable evidence nor has a court case progressed on any evidence of voter fraud.   Lets not turn this into a witch-hunt and be hypocrites like the left and the 2016 mess.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:04:03 AM by omnigun »

Jl808

« Reply #349 on: November 16, 2020, 09:04:58 AM »
Yes, that's certainly possible.

Lincoln Project even got locked out of their twitter account for doing the harassment.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/lincoln-project-locked-out-of-twitter-account-for-targeting-trumps-election-fraud-attorneys

Inspector

« Reply #350 on: November 16, 2020, 09:31:14 AM »

That is reprehensible that they would harass voters and force them to drop their lawsuits. What do they have to hide? If the lawsuits had no merit of any sort no one would waste their energy trying to force the lawsuits to be dropped. Thank you again for providing videos that are well thought out and provide real proof of fraud.

As I am sure you remember I described in an earlier post there are 2 different types of lawsuits that have now been brought by the Trump team and the GOP. The first type of lawsuit brought by the Trump team were designed to slow or stop illegal counting and to force the states to follow their own laws in counting ballots. Most of those lawsuits have either been thrown out, ruled against or the lawsuits have been withdrawn. These lawsuits are not alleging fraud rather they are just trying to make the states run a fair election. However, in the states where willful violation of voting laws have been alleged the Trump team has won.

The second type of lawsuit have been filed by both the Trump team and the GOP are the actual lawsuits that allege election and voter fraud. And these lawsuits are the ones with actual real evidence of fraud and none of these have been ruled against nor have they been withdrawn. Also the first of the fraud lawsuits were just filed on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th. These real fraud lawsuits with real evidence as provided and verified by this and your previous videos have not been withdrawn so don’t be mislead by anyone saying they have. They have not. As a matter of fact I expect many more to be filed shortly.

Thanks again for posting these.

drck1000

« Reply #351 on: November 16, 2020, 09:40:50 AM »
I see the "Release the Kraken" and other types of stuff that have been posted by many I follow or am friends with on social media.  Do I believe all of that?  Not all, but I don't need the self appointed (or self anointed) thought police, who BTW is against thought policing otherwise. 

Anyways, I think many of us have experience and common sense enough to discern differences.  Don't need a damn parrot warning of conspiracy theories and other.  However, to say that there's NO evidence of fraud or wrongdoing, just because it hasn't been "proven in the court of law" is just plain naive. 

If nothing other than principle of who has the authority to adjust election procedures.  It happened and has been documented. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #352 on: November 16, 2020, 11:26:50 AM »
I felt like being Captain Obvious for a minute ...

Even though this thread is a LIST of ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE, there is still JUST ONE MEMBER here who continues to argue against every report of evidence as if this is a discussion.  He posts the same rhetorical BS talking points I hear from CNN and the rest of the Lame Stream Media -- including FOX.

The swing states with "irregularities" and blatant example of ignoring the law and Constitution are FAIR GAME.  Arguing against Trump and his legal team's legal arguments is NOT what this thread is for, lest it devolve into another Merry-Go-Round of repetitive bickering.

If you want to argue over the merits of a specific post, START A SEPARATE THREAD.  Each state, and probably each accusation of fraud, criminal behavior and'/or vote "glitches" is a complete discussion on its own.

Stop trying to bury the FACTS with argumentative talking points. 

BTW, just because a law suit is dropped or dismissed does not in any way dismiss the opinion (based on actual evidence) the majority of us here have that the election as a whole was not fair, honest and/or transparent.  With all the lawsuits Trump and others won already concerning blocking GOP poll and counting room watchers, there's no argument the officials in certain states and cities were up to something.

In a courtroom, when someone disposes of evidence, it's reasonable to assume the evidence was not favorable to the "suspect".  The fact that windows were covered, machines were moved, GOP observers were barred or corralled in "media rooms"  where seeing the activities of counting was impossible, and envelopes with signatures, postmarks, etc. were segregated from ballots and destroyed, it's reasonable to assume there was something going on they didn't want people to see and report.  Some of those activities have already been called out by state and federal authorities, and changes were made to allow access -- AFTER THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE.  So, you can't say there's no evidence of these things when changes were ordered as a result of the reports.  You don't make changes if you were already performing your work with the transparency required by law.

Remember the ACB nomination?  The Democrats objected, not on her qualifications, but on PROCEDURAL (process) arguments, saying this and that meant the nomination and confirmation was not supposed to be before the election.  Well, procedures and process are exactly what the Trump legal team is focusing in on.  They don't have to prove fraud, nor prove fraud was sufficient the undo the results.  They merely have to show that the overall corrupt and improper processes employed by a few states deprived THE PEOPLE of a Constitutionally described and state-law-mandated election.  If the results are contested by Trump up until the date of the electoral college gathering, the election should be deemed "contested".  In that case, the electoral college is null and void in 2020, and the outcome will be decided by the House and Senate, as per the Constitution.

Even IF all the law suits fail and are 100% decided on by the courts, Trump can still contest the results as long as he wants.  As long as he never concedes, the electoral college's vote may never happen.

Many people wondered why Hillary said just before election day, "Joe Biden should not concede the election UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."  She's a crafty lawyer who is still angry and shocked at losing.  She's had 4 years to stew and come up with "coulda, woulda, shoulda" scenarios.  I'm sure she now thinks she conceded too quickly which destroyed any chances of challenging the outcome.  For her, the Congress wasn't favorable for her to get the votes in the House, so that's eating at her, I'm sure (always someone else's fault!).  But for Biden, he had the CHANCE that the House would pick up more seats (thus states) to carry a House-decided election.  Now that the House Dems lost seats instead, that strategy is gone.  All Joe can do now is try to get the state's results to be certified while he's still unofficially ahead.  But after the recounts, who knows where he'll be?

This is getting to be more complicated than an NBA Finals bracket sheet.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:33:08 AM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #353 on: November 16, 2020, 01:36:54 PM »

Even though this thread is a LIST of ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE, there is still JUST ONE MEMBER here who continues to argue against every report of evidence as if this is a discussion.  He posts the same rhetorical BS talking points I hear from CNN and the rest of the Lame Stream Media -- including FOX.

The swing states with "irregularities" and blatant example of ignoring the law and Constitution are FAIR GAME.  Arguing against Trump and his legal team's legal arguments is NOT what this thread is for, lest it devolve into another Merry-Go-Round of repetitive bickering.

If you want to argue over the merits of a specific post, START A SEPARATE THREAD.  Each state, and probably each accusation of fraud, criminal behavior and'/or vote "glitches" is a complete discussion on its own.

BTW, just because a law suit is dropped or dismissed does not in any way dismiss the opinion (based on actual evidence) the majority of us here have that the election as a whole was not fair, honest and/or transparent.  With all the lawsuits Trump and others won already concerning blocking GOP poll and counting room watchers, there's no argument the officials in certain states and cities were up to something.

In a courtroom, when someone disposes of evidence, it's reasonable to assume the evidence was not favorable to the "suspect".  The fact that windows were covered, machines were moved, GOP observers were barred or corralled in "media rooms"  where seeing the activities of counting was impossible, and envelopes with signatures, postmarks, etc. were segregated from ballots and destroyed, it's reasonable to assume there was something going on they didn't want people to see and report.  Some of those activities have already been called out by state and federal authorities, and changes were made to allow access -- AFTER THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE.  So, you can't say there's no evidence of these things when changes were ordered as a result of the reports.  You don't make changes if you were already performing your work with the transparency required by law.

Remember the ACB nomination?  The Democrats objected, not on her qualifications, but on PROCEDURAL (process) arguments, saying this and that meant the nomination and confirmation was not supposed to be before the election.  Well, procedures and process are exactly what the Trump legal team is focusing in on.  They don't have to prove fraud, nor prove fraud was sufficient the undo the results.  They merely have to show that the overall corrupt and improper processes employed by a few states deprived THE PEOPLE of a Constitutionally described and state-law-mandated election.  If the results are contested by Trump up until the date of the electoral college gathering, the election should be deemed "contested".  In that case, the electoral college is null and void in 2020, and the outcome will be decided by the House and Senate, as per the Constitution.

Even IF all the law suits fail and are 100% decided on by the courts, Trump can still contest the results as long as he wants.  As long as he never concedes, the electoral college's vote may never happen.

Many people wondered why Hillary said just before election day, "Joe Biden should not concede the election UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."  She's a crafty lawyer who is still angry and shocked at losing.  She's had 4 years to stew and come up with "coulda, woulda, shoulda" scenarios.  I'm sure she now thinks she conceded too quickly which destroyed any chances of challenging the outcome.  For her, the Congress wasn't favorable for her to get the votes in the House, so that's eating at her, I'm sure (always someone else's fault!).  But for Biden, he had the CHANCE that the House would pick up more seats (thus states) to carry a House-decided election.  Now that the House Dems lost seats instead, that strategy is gone.  All Joe can do now is try to get the state's results to be certified while he's still unofficially ahead.  But after the recounts, who knows where he'll be?

You know evidence against your evidence is still evidence?  Right?

"Even IF all the law suits fail and are 100% decided on by the courts, Trump can still contest the results as long as he wants.  As long as he never concedes, the electoral college's vote may never happen."
So you want a dictatorship?  Interesting way of thinking.   You are saying if the courts look at everything find there is no fraud, Trump should take over America regardless? 

Everything you said all those rumors, can be taken as evidence to court,  but so far the courts have decided that's not enough.  Just face the facts you want Trump to win regardless just like the democrats wanted Hillary.  This is the new republican witchhunt.

If Georgia will all the new transparency,  hand counts and everything goes for biden, we will know if there is even a hint of fraud.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #354 on: November 16, 2020, 02:02:43 PM »
You know evidence against your evidence is still evidence?  Right?

If your "evidence against my evidence" is NOT "ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE", then it's OFF TOPIC.  Why is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

"Even IF all the law suits fail and are 100% decided on by the courts, Trump can still contest the results as long as he wants.  As long as he never concedes, the electoral college's vote may never happen."
So you want a dictatorship?  Interesting way of thinking.   You are saying if the courts look at everything find there is no fraud, Trump should take over America regardless?

My goodness, your ignorance is actually GROWING.  That usually works in reverse as facts are presented.  How is following the remedies detailed in the Constitution a "dictatorship?"  You really have swallowed the full MSM load, haven't you?  Trump is a dictator.  Now we just have to wait for proof!   :wacko:

Everything you said all those rumors, can be taken as evidence to court,  but so far the courts have decided that's not enough.  Just face the facts you want Trump to win regardless just like the democrats wanted Hillary.  This is the new republican witchhunt.

This is not a witch hunt.  Trump is not targeting Biden or anyone else specifically in the law suits.  He's targeting the PROCESS.  Read the words, and stop regurgitating MSM talking points.  "Just face the facts?"  LOL!  Biden is a corrupt authoritarian who sold out the country to foreign governments.  Maybe you should be more concerned if Trump loses, because Biden is not going to be better.  We already know what his administration will do, even if he lies and says he will AND won't do them.

If Georgia will all the new transparency,  hand counts and everything goes for biden, we will know if there is even a hint of fraud.

Again, you're falling for the "fraud" trap.  It's not about fraud.  It's about process and legality of the election itself.

:stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack:
-- Melvin Udall

Jl808

« Reply #355 on: November 16, 2020, 02:30:23 PM »
Project Veritas: GA Recount Auditors Call Multiple Ballots For Joe Biden That Were Actually Marked For Donald Trump

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #356 on: November 16, 2020, 02:38:01 PM »
Project Veritas: GA Recount Auditors Call Multiple Ballots For Joe Biden That Were Actually Marked For Donald Trump

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Like I said already, how can we trust the same state employees we know aren't following the law and rules to do an honest & accurate recount / audit?

It's like we need to send Georgia's ballots to Texas for a recount.  Kind of like passing your test to the student on your right for grading.
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #357 on: November 16, 2020, 02:52:29 PM »

Flapp,

I posted evidence that this pissant can’t refute. And he just ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Then JL posts 2 or 3 excellent videos that have computer geek irrefutable evidence of votes being taken away from Trump and added to Biden. Actual Dominion Voting Machine logs that absolutely show it. And he ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Because he can’t refute it except to say a court ruled against it which we all know (except the pissant) that it’s not true because they just filed the fraud lawsuits Friday and Saturday. He said the courts have decided but he is lying again because the fraud alleging lawsuits were just filed and the courts have not even seen the fraud evidence yet. What a moron.  :rofl:

He is such an idiot he doesn’t realize that Trump and the GOP never filed lawsuits alleging fraud until Friday and Saturday. He listens to the media which is lying to him so he passes those lies to you and the rest of us. I’m done trying to talk to him. He just parrots lying media talking points and he is not offering anything that backs up what he says. After all these months, do you think it is still worth dealing with this pissant?

drck1000

« Reply #358 on: November 16, 2020, 02:57:38 PM »
Flapp,

I posted evidence that this pissant can’t refute. And he just ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Then JL posts 2 or 3 excellent videos that have computer geek irrefutable evidence of votes being taken away from Trump and added to Biden. Actual Dominion Voting Machine logs that absolutely show it. And he ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Because he can’t refute it except to say a court ruled against it which we all know (except the pissant) that it’s not true because they just filed the fraud lawsuits Friday and Saturday. He said the courts have decided but he is lying again because the fraud alleging lawsuits were just filed and the courts have not even seen the fraud evidence yet. What a moron.  :rofl:

He is such an idiot he doesn’t realize that Trump and the GOP never filed lawsuits alleging fraud until Friday and Saturday. He listens to the media which is lying to him so he passes those lies to you and the rest of us. I’m done trying to talk to him. He just parrots lying media talking points and he is not offering anything that backs up what he says. After all these months, do you think it is still worth dealing with this pissant?
It's his defense mechanism.  Probably has been that way a long time.  Only "hears" feedback that he agrees with and immediately discounts anything that counters his views. 

Inspector

« Reply #359 on: November 16, 2020, 03:07:52 PM »
It's his defense mechanism.  Probably has been that way a long time.  Only "hears" feedback that he agrees with and immediately discounts anything that counters his views.
Yeah, he gets all butt hurt cuz he can’t stand the truth. Just shows how immature he still is.

Did you watch the videos JL posted? Awesome reporting and evidence that should get some results. Assuming the courts look at it in time.