Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273849 times)

Inspector

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #360 on: November 16, 2020, 03:12:37 PM »
Project Veritas: GA Recount Auditors Call Multiple Ballots For Joe Biden That Were Actually Marked For Donald Trump

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

More eyewitness accounts. If they are willing to swear it in an affidavit then it is evidence and should be filed in a lawsuit. Project Veritas does good work so far. I want to see more.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #361 on: November 16, 2020, 03:40:25 PM »
Flapp,

I posted evidence that this pissant can’t refute. And he just ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Then JL posts 2 or 3 excellent videos that have computer geek irrefutable evidence of votes being taken away from Trump and added to Biden. Actual Dominion Voting Machine logs that absolutely show it. And he ignores it like it doesn’t exist. Because he can’t refute it except to say a court ruled against it which we all know (except the pissant) that it’s not true because they just filed the fraud lawsuits Friday and Saturday. He said the courts have decided but he is lying again because the fraud alleging lawsuits were just filed and the courts have not even seen the fraud evidence yet. What a moron.  :rofl:

He is such an idiot he doesn’t realize that Trump and the GOP never filed lawsuits alleging fraud until Friday and Saturday. He listens to the media which is lying to him so he passes those lies to you and the rest of us. I’m done trying to talk to him. He just parrots lying media talking points and he is not offering anything that backs up what he says. After all these months, do you think it is still worth dealing with this pissant?

My goal is to stop him from hijacking every single thread on this forum as if this site exists solely for his entertainment.

As a side goal, I hope he eventually realizes that "preaching your beliefs" in thread after thread is not what most people want to see.  We already know what he thinks due to the repetitious redundancy of his posts.  Regurgitating that same info ad nauseam is not going to add to the conversations.

There's a reason Kuleana makes people roll their eyes when he starts to preach.  Same thing now with OMiGod.

If I can save just one 20+-year-old child ....   :geekdanc:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #362 on: November 16, 2020, 03:46:45 PM »
This video is lengthy, but it's just chock full of great info. (Choke da kine)   :geekdanc: :thumbsup:

Lots of EVIDENCE of how the Dominion Software was designed to steal elections, and that we knew this -- even Democrats -- long before this election.  The fact that people have demonstrated how easy things in the system are vulnerable to low-tech hacks (QR Codes) is evidence of how NOT SECURE this election has been.

Crowder says they're doing "Fraud Week" on the show this week.  Each day after today will focus on the variety of fraud and irregularities in the different states under scrutiny now.  He also explains how the lawsuits being filed and dismissed now are placeholders to buy time so the real cases against the software, the election officials, and the unconstitutional behaviors combine to create an overwhelming atmosphere of questions that the integrity of the election can't possibly support a decision to certify the entire nation's results.

-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #363 on: November 16, 2020, 04:18:23 PM »
Yeah, he gets all butt hurt cuz he can’t stand the truth. Just shows how immature he still is.

Did you watch the videos JL posted? Awesome reporting and evidence that should get some results. Assuming the courts look at it in time.

I've been trying to avoid replying to you.  You are hostile.  And get angry every time I respond to you.   As to your dominion "evidence" trumps own national security org disproved that but you don't belive that so why even bother.  Along with many others disproving that.

omnigun

« Reply #364 on: November 16, 2020, 04:21:29 PM »
It's his defense mechanism.  Probably has been that way a long time.  Only "hears" feedback that he agrees with and immediately discounts anything that counters his views.

Pot calling kettle black

I don't have enough time to disprove everything.   I show what I know.   We can go back and forth forever.  So that's why I suggested courts which should not be bias decide. 

Jl808

Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #365 on: November 16, 2020, 04:26:44 PM »
Ok guys, let’s get back on topic. Thank you.

No need to call each other out every time.

I’m going to start another topic about what you guys are arguing about.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #366 on: November 16, 2020, 04:32:41 PM »
I've been trying to avoid replying to you.  You are hostile.  And get angry every time I respond to you.   As to your dominion "evidence" trumps own national security org disproved that but you don't belive that so why even bother.  Along with many others disproving that.

How can they disprove something they haven't investigated?  If they did investigate, where are the details?

You really have nothing but talking points. 

When was the last time you actually put in a full day's work for a full day's pay?  Instead of posting comments when walking to/from your cubicle, maybe you should be using that time for work-related activities, since, you know, you are charging them (us?) for that time, too?
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2020, 04:41:15 PM »
well you didn’t try very hard did you? Do us both a favor and don’t engage with me ever again.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

aletheuo137

« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2020, 05:10:34 PM »
Important point is do we have a fair and honest election? Bottom line, if we don't then we got a very big problem. Goes to the heart of our country.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #369 on: November 16, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »
Important point is do we have a fair and honest election? Bottom line, if we don't then we got a very big problem. Goes to the heart of our country.

I think fair and honest incorporates transparency, not having one party's political hacks count the votes while blocking the other party's legally mandated right to observe.

But, maybe that's just me.   >:D
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #370 on: November 16, 2020, 05:44:13 PM »
I think fair and honest incorporates transparency, not having one party's political hacks count the votes while blocking the other party's legally mandated right to observe.

Well, there is court filings and affidavits filed. We're just gonna have to wait for the process to play out. As far as I know, it's over when candidate concedes or results get certified.

ren

« Reply #371 on: November 16, 2020, 05:50:31 PM »
Pissant. Lol
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #372 on: November 16, 2020, 05:57:01 PM »
How can they disprove something they haven't investigated?  If they did investigate, where are the details?

You really have nothing but talking points. 

When was the last time you actually put in a full day's work for a full day's pay?  Instead of posting comments when walking to/from your cubicle, maybe you should be using that time for work-related activities, since, you know, you are charging them (us?) for that time, too?

I've posted this before for you and inspector. 

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

drck1000

« Reply #373 on: November 16, 2020, 06:03:47 PM »
Well, there is court filings and affidavits filed. We're just gonna have to wait for the process to play out. As far as I know, it's over when candidate concedes or results get certified.

That’s what I was saying, or at least getting at. To follow the evidence and then see where things fall. I was just saying that there appear to be credible evidence. I wasn’t saying it was true. But to follow procedure and investigate reports. Where it appears to be credible continue.

I wasn’t saying things are. Was just pointing out doubt. Been trying to pull up the list of approx 200k of indictments filed. Will try to post later if I can find it.

My opinion was that there’s investigations on-going. Dunno where one individual was saying otherwise.

And agreed on the certification. Enough with the “calling” or President elect. Just wait until the process per the Constitution has had a chance to play out.

aletheuo137

« Reply #374 on: November 16, 2020, 06:13:24 PM »
That’s what I was saying, or at least getting at. To follow the evidence and then see where things fall. I was just saying that there appear to be credible evidence. I wasn’t saying it was true. But to follow procedure and investigate reports. Where it appears to be credible continue.

I wasn’t saying things are. Was just pointing out doubt. Been trying to pull up the list of approx 200k of indictments filed. Will try to post later if I can find it.

My opinion was that there’s investigations on-going. Dunno where one individual was saying otherwise.

And agreed on the certification. Enough with the “calling” or President elect. Just wait until the process per the Constitution has had a chance to play out.
Amen!

aletheuo137

« Reply #375 on: November 16, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »

Sometimes you got to keep it simple

hvybarrels

« Reply #376 on: November 16, 2020, 06:43:11 PM »
Biden is not the president elect.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #377 on: November 16, 2020, 07:09:03 PM »

Actually, conceding has no legal or binding implications.  Look at 2000.  Gore actually called Bush and conceded.  He even planned his concession speech.

When he heard that the margin in FL had dropped to like 800 votes, he withdrew his concession, and the Democrat lawyers were on the ground in FL the next morning to start contesting the results.  Once the unofficial vote count was in his favor, Gore was named President Elect by the media for about 37 days.  It went all the way up to the Supreme Court.  The day before the deadline for FL to certify the election results, the Court agreed that the recounts in Dem counties alone violated the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.  The state had to either stop all recounts and waste the entire effort expended over the past month, or recount the state entirely -- an impossibility given the deadline to certify.

Bush became President Elect  again the next day, once FL certified the election in his favor.

Having said that, a concession usually carries with it an agreement to not contest the results.  A contested election is one situation the framers of the Constitution foresaw and for which they included a remedy.

-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2020, 07:20:01 PM »

apparently, omnigrub's idea of "freedom" is limited...

aletheuo137

« Reply #379 on: November 16, 2020, 07:27:34 PM »
Biden is not the president elect.
That's simple enough