Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273951 times)

aletheuo137

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #380 on: November 16, 2020, 07:28:13 PM »
Actually, conceding has no legal or binding implications.  Look at 2000.  Gore actually called Bush and conceded.  He even planned his concession speech.

When he heard that the margin in FL had dropped to like 800 votes, he withdrew his concession, and the Democrat lawyers were on the ground in FL the next morning to start contesting the results.  Once the unofficial vote count was in his favor, Gore was named President Elect by the media for about 37 days.  It went all the way up to the Supreme Court.  The day before the deadline for FL to certify the election results, the Court agreed that the recounts in Dem counties alone violated the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.  The state had to either stop all recounts and waste the entire effort expended over the past month, or recount the state entirely -- an impossibility given the deadline to certify.

Bush became President Elect  again the next day, once FL certified the election in his favor.

Having said that, a concession usually carries with it an agreement to not contest the results.  A contested election is one situation the framers of the Constitution foresaw and for which they included a remedy.

Good point

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

punaperson

« Reply #381 on: November 16, 2020, 09:01:30 PM »
Attorney Lin Wood Outlines Case for Rampant Voter Fraud, GA Vote Corruption; GA Election will Be Nullified.

Interview on the John Fredericks radio show.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2020, 12:20:56 AM »
I've posted this before for you and inspector. 

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

OMG!  The gov't said the gov't election systems built for and sold to not just the US, but worldwide, created by overseas companies is secure! 

That's good enough for me!  Whew!  I can sleep now!!  :sleeping:

Here's a little story.  I'll try to keep it short-ish and nontechnical.

I was a contractor at Pacific Fleet headquarters.  One system I created was a chat server using open source and off the shelf software.  It was a replacement for software our Naval Research and Development program office delivered Navy-wide before the Iraq war.  There was an urgent need to create a TESTED version that can handle over 500 users.  The current version had a compiled limit of 100 -- the original code's default.

My version was able to handle over 1,000 connections, which I tested using BOT connections.  The R&D folks sent me their upgraded version to test, with I did (they couldn't figure out how I was able to get 1,000 actual users to test it!  :rofl:).  Their new version was identical to the old one with that one limit changed.  I tried to explain that the IRC server they are delivering won't satisfy their needs, but the response was, "This change is the only official change request we've been given."  I found out that the week after an installation team traveled to the Gulf and installed the new version, that site reverted to the Linux server they'd built, abandoning a version I'm sure cost over $40K to create, test, buy hardware for, send people out to install, and document. 

The "Cadillac" of IRC servers I created included 4 individual chat servers (HPUX 3600 computers) behind 2 Pentium PCs with multiple network cards running Linux and acting as a load balancing gateway with redundant failover (one PC has problems, the other picks up in its place).  The gateway allowed a single IP address to be used by every user's IRC client application, which then picked the server with the lowest number of users to connect to.  The 4 servers were configured as a chat network, so regardless of which one you were connected to, you could chat with all the users on all servers. I also added a backup server in Wahiawa.

I won't get into the details, but we were the talk of the Pacific Fleets.  Every time there was an exercise where specialized, well-trained Cyber Defense teams tried to infiltrate our command, control, communications and intel systems, the chat system was never breached.  However, 3 times the program office sent a "replacement" server to test along side our chat system.  Operations would begin on the new system, and mine would only become active if/when the new one was compromised. 

That plan lasted about an hour at the beginning of each exercise.  The commercially developed, professionally evaluated, top of the line, state of the art chat servers were compromised to a point the "enemy" could inject misinformation, gather information on operations and plans, and even bring down the system if they wished.  Once that was apparent, they switched to my home-grown, self-compiled and integrated, fully controlled by BOTS and chat services IRC system.

So, when the gov't says that a system is secure, I have to roll my eyes and wonder what vendors are getting paid, and who has a job lined up with that vendor in a few months after retirement.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #383 on: November 17, 2020, 02:45:38 AM »
Attorney Lin Wood Outlines Case for Rampant Voter Fraud, GA Vote Corruption; GA Election will Be Nullified.

Interview on the John Fredericks radio show.

Interesting video, thanks for posting it.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

« Reply #384 on: November 17, 2020, 02:50:57 AM »
Watching Maria this morning and GA reported it missed counting 2600 votes. The county heavily voted for Trump. And after the votes were counted Trump gained 800 votes out of that 2600. Apparently it was a memory card/stick that was never inserted into the vote counting machine. No one knows if it was an accident or if someone looked over the votes and saw a mass amount of votes for Trump over Biden and purposely didn’t count them.

Inspector

« Reply #385 on: November 17, 2020, 03:02:18 AM »
Seems that the Dominion voter software was not recertified as it is supposed to be every time it is updated. And the machines in the US elections were updated and not recertified. This coming from Dominions VP and in charge of strategy and security at Dominion. When the software is updated and not recertified it makes the election machines manipulable. There is no one in this world more qualified to make this statement than this guy is. 

https://thebl.com/us-news/electoral-fraud-dominions-vice-president-warned-in-2016-that-vote-counting-systems-are-manipulable.html

punaperson

« Reply #386 on: November 17, 2020, 08:52:33 AM »
From Raheem Kassam's National Pulse:

New Stats Analysis Reveals Potential ‘Stuffing The Tail’ Voter Fraud Scheme Similar To 2008 Sub-Prime Mortgage Meltdown

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/stats-reveal-stuffing-the-tail-scheme-similar-to-sub-prime-scheme/

Excerpts:

NEW ANALYSIS OF PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION DATA BUTTRESSES THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN’S ASSERTIONS THAT A HOST OF VOTING IRREGULARITIES AND POTENTIAL FRAUD CONTRIBUTED TO A VICTORY IN THE CRITICAL SWING STATE FOR JOE BIDEN.

A new report seen by The National Pulse begins: “This scientific analysis of the reported Pennsylvania (PA) 2020 Presidential voting results, is a non-partisan effort by unpaid citizens and volunteer experts. Our only objective is to play a small roll in helping assure that all legal PA votes are counted, and that only legal PA votes are counted.”

The report summarizes:

There are some major statistical aberrations in the PA voting records, that are extremely unlikely to occur in a normal (i.e. un-manipulated) setting.
The anomalies almost exclusively happened with the Biden votes. Time and again, using a variety of techniques, the Trump votes looked statistically normal.
Eleven (out of 67) Pennsylvania counties stood out from all the rest. These counties showed distinctive signs of voting abnormalities — again, all for Biden.
The total number of suspicious votes in these counties is 300,000± — which greatly exceeds the reported margin of Biden votes over Trump. (We don’t know how many of these are artificial Biden votes, or votes switched from Trump to Biden.)
These statistical analyses do not prove fraud, but rather provide scientific evidence that the reported results are highly unlikely to be an accurate reflection of how Pennsylvania citizens voted.

The report concludes: “These statistical analyses do not prove fraud, but rather provide scientific evidence that the reported results are highly unlikely to be an accurate reflection of how Pennsylvania citizens voted.”

The full 40 page report is embedded in the article as a Scribd document, and is available for download at: https://www.scribd.com/document/484579782/PA-2020-Voter-Analysis-Report#download&from_embed

changemyoil66

« Reply #387 on: November 17, 2020, 08:54:35 AM »
So Biden appoints 1 of the Dominion parent company to his cabinet (Smart something). Nothing to see here.

punaperson

« Reply #388 on: November 17, 2020, 09:10:11 AM »
Aggregator site for evidence. Most of what is there, especially from the past two days, has not been evaluated yet... there may be some spam in those unevaluated posts.

https://hereistheevidence.com

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Submitted items may be edited or in some cases deleted by moderators to ensure quality of content.

drck1000

« Reply #389 on: November 17, 2020, 10:04:22 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #390 on: November 17, 2020, 11:53:54 AM »
LMK when someone gets convicted of voter fraud and I win.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #391 on: November 17, 2020, 12:20:26 PM »
LMK when someone gets convicted of voter fraud and I win.

Isn't Philadelphia in Pennsylvania?  Isn't Pennsylvania one of the most contested swing states this year?

Chicago, Philadelphia and Detroit have been on the list of the most corrupt places when it comes to government, including election tampering.  It's been a decades old problem.

A former Philadelphia election official has pleaded guilty to taking thousands
of dollars in bribes to stuff the ballot boxes for Democrats in local races
between 2014 and 2016.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, a former judge of elections in South Philadelphia,
pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights
when he padded the votes for the elected positions, U.S. Attorney William M.
McSwain announced Thursday.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting
booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the
coast was clear,” said U.S. Attorney McSwain in a statement.

“This is utterly reprehensible conduct. The charges announced today do not
erase what he did
, but they do ensure that he is held to account for those actions.”

DeMuro pocketed between $300 and $5,000 in bribes per election as he
oversaw the electoral process in his district, prosecutors said.

He rang up votes for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court
judge in 2015; as well as for other Democratic candidates local, state and federal
offices in 2014 and 2016, the Philadephia Inquirer reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #392 on: November 17, 2020, 12:21:54 PM »
Isn't Philadelphia in Pennsylvania?  Isn't Pennsylvania one of the most contested swing states this year?

Chicago, Philadelphia and Detroit have been on the list of the most corrupt places when it comes to government, including election tampering.  It's been a decades old problem.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/

Would have to been for this election fraud.

Inspector

« Reply #393 on: November 17, 2020, 12:28:58 PM »
I think it has been established by all the evidence presented in this thread that election fraud and voter fraud has been committed. I think the only question now is, is there enough proven fraud to change election results in any of the battleground states that have not certified their elections yet?

The reason I ask is that proving fraud is pretty easy. Proving there was enough to change the results of an election is a huge uphill battle. And I’m not sure it can be done. I am hearing extremely conservative people on the radio now conceding that it looks too monumental to overcome the election results. Even Dennis Prager today was saying President Elect Biden won the election. Whether he won fair and square or won due to fraud is really the only question left to determine. Stewart Varney stopped talking about voter/election fraud yesterday altogether and started calling Biden President Elect this morning. Though Maria Bartiromo is still reporting on the fraud.

I am hearing rumblings that the recount in Georgia will likely not change the results even tho they found some fraudulent activity. Same goes for Arizona. So the only thing I can see that still has a chance of helping Trump is if the fraud cases in PA and MI and maybe WI that have been reported are truly on the scale that is being reported. If the lawyers can force the courts to decide the election or not have certified election results in one or two states then there is a possibility Trump can still win. But I hate to say this but it appears to be slipping further and further away as every day goes by.

What do the rest of you think?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #394 on: November 17, 2020, 12:47:18 PM »
Would have to been for this election fraud.

There are cases being investigated, but you should know courts take more than 6 months to finish even the most straightforward cases.

There are cases of post office employees being charged with stealing, discarding or altering ballots in this election.  There won't be convictions for awhile.

Another employee for the U.S. Postal Service is facing federal charges
in the latest instance where mail-in ballots were discovered dumped in the trash
in Kentucky.

Similar cases have been seen in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania over
the past few weeks, as a record number of Americans are casting their ballots by
mail this year amid the coronavirus pandemic. Ballot drop boxes have also been
set ablaze in separate incidents in Boston and outside Los Angeles recently.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usps-mail-in-ballots-postal-service-extra-trips-election-day

That's one of the problems with election tampering and voter fraud.  The timelines for the elections are so short, it's nearly impossible to convict anyone in court before the results are irreversibly made official.  Once the truth is discovered, the election still stands.  The fall guy is punished, but the candidates who benefited, and more importantly damaged, by the crimes can never be corrected.  I highlighted that in the last post.

If you NEED convictions for fraud in the 2020 election before believing it exists, then you shouldn't hold your breath.  Actual cases of that in the 2014 and 2016 elections are just now being sentenced in 2020. 

That's the reality.  Trump is smart to gather the evidence, then question the results, as is his right.  If the Supreme Court agrees that he's justified in contesting the results of the election, he's on a path to reelection. 

My big concern is, even if PA is not allowed to certify, he still needs get the electoral totals back to even or with him ahead. 

I don't know if PA failing to certify negates the entire electoral process.  I can see how campaigning in PA would zap resources that would have helped him win other states had he known PA was cheating.  Therefore, the entire election campaigning process was tainted by PA, thus the electoral college can't be viewed as fair.

Lots of ways to argue for voiding the entire election.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #395 on: November 17, 2020, 12:54:57 PM »
We all need to get off the "voter fraud" train, and hop onto the "election tampering" express.

Voter fraud is usually an individual voting as someone they are not, voting when prohibited (not a resident of that state/district, a felon, ...), or voting more than once (registered in multiple states, used a maiden name and married name, etc). 

Election tampering could be anything that happens before, during and after the votes are cast.  Backdating ballots, miscounting votes, counting ballots more than once, ignoring procedures intended to protect the integrity of the election, breaking laws that allow observers.  It can also be suppressing the vote, harvesting ballots, destroying ballots from a particular party's leaning counties, "finding" tens of thousands of ballots without verifying where they came from or who cast them, and so on.

These people are tampering with the election.  So we need to stop calling it one thing when it's something different.  Otherwise, the Left will continue arguing the wrong issue, and we'll be talking about something different.
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #396 on: November 17, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »
There are cases being investigated, but you should know courts take more than 6 months to finish even the most straightforward cases.

There are cases of post office employees being charged with stealing, discarding or altering ballots in this election.  There won't be convictions for awhile.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usps-mail-in-ballots-postal-service-extra-trips-election-day

That's one of the problems with election tampering and voter fraud.  The timelines for the elections are so short, it's nearly impossible to convict anyone in court before the results are irreversibly made official.  Once the truth is discovered, the election still stands.  The fall guy is punished, but the candidates who benefited, and more importantly damaged, by the crimes can never be corrected.  I highlighted that in the last post.

If you NEED convictions for fraud in the 2020 election before believing it exists, then you shouldn't hold your breath.  Actual cases of that in the 2014 and 2016 elections are just now being sentenced in 2020. 

That's the reality.  Trump is smart to gather the evidence, then question the results, as is his right.  If the Supreme Court agrees that he's justified in contesting the results of the election, he's on a path to reelection. 

My big concern is, even if PA is not allowed to certify, he still needs get the electoral totals back to even or with him ahead. 

I don't know if PA failing to certify negates the entire electoral process.  I can see how campaigning in PA would zap resources that would have helped him win other states had he known PA was cheating.  Therefore, the entire election campaigning process was tainted by PA, thus the electoral college can't be viewed as fair.

This is nuts.....voiding the election?  Even if PA was somehow fraudulent.  Voiding an entire election because he spent some campaign time there is ludicrous.  Biden also spent time there.   You sound like the crazy liberals trying to void 2016 cause of Russia.

changemyoil66

« Reply #397 on: November 17, 2020, 01:20:09 PM »
This is nuts.....voiding the election?  Even if PA was somehow fraudulent.  Voiding an entire election because he spent some campaign time there is ludicrous.  Biden also spent time there.   You sound like the crazy liberals trying to void 2016 cause of Russia.

Did you look into Dominion and their parent company (Smart something)?  It's not just about PA.

changemyoil66

« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2020, 01:20:35 PM »

Coworker is giving me a till Jan 24th for someone to be convicted and I win.

drck1000

« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2020, 01:27:08 PM »
Coworker is giving me a till Jan 24th for someone to be convicted and I win.
Definition of somone?   ???

Anyone putting up odds for Pelosi?   ;D