Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269223 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2020, 01:43:36 PM »
This is nuts.....voiding the election?  Even if PA was somehow fraudulent.  Voiding an entire election because he spent some campaign time there is ludicrous.  Biden also spent time there.   You sound like the crazy liberals trying to void 2016 cause of Russia.

You're an ignorant pissant.  Prove me wrong.

What did I say, dumbass? 

"I don't know if PA failing to certify negates the entire electoral process."

The federal election is a process that involves all US states.  If the electoral college can't convene with all 50 states certifying the results, then the election AS A WHOLE can be contested, not just one state.  The right of a candidate is to contest the GENERAL ELECTION, not just an individual state's tampering.  I don't think the Constitution allows for disenfranchising an entire state from electing the president.  In case a state election fails to select their electors, either the state legislature can do that if the deadline hasn't passed, or the House can hold a vote of delegations.  In the wake of a contested election, that offers the best remedy, as all states will have been represented without the shadow of election tampering looming over the result.

Winning a case against PA doesn't give Trump a remedy in the EC, because the intentional election tampering changed the outcome of the entire election.  It's not just about their 20 electoral votes.  It's about a free, fair, open and honest process.  If the campaign was damaged in other states because PA wasted their time and money by rigging the election for Biden, how can any court possibly fix that after the fact?  The only way is to give Trump the election (Supreme Court can't do that) or hand it off to the Congress.  The Constitution allows for that under a CONTESTED ELECTION, which Trump has grounds for if/when PA is no longer able to certify the election results.

I have a strong feeling the Dominion software's lack of certification will bring many states into the election tampering ring.  If the software was updated, as we have been told, the day before (or even a week before) the election started, there was no certification as required. 

Software that requires certification must be tested AFTER IT IS UPDATED.  Any prior certifications are voided.  Of course, there needs to be an analysis of the exact changes to see if they affect certification at all, but again, there was no time for that.  There were also reports that some precincts didn't install updates.  That not only brings the software into question (what was the change?  Did it stop or worsen vote flipping?), it also goes against state laws that require all precincts in a state to adhere ti a uniform standard for voting -- that include using the same version of software.

So many questions have been raised, I really can't see how a piecemeal electoral college result can be fair or accurate.  Rather than rely on tainted states spoiling the whole election, let the House decide.  They can choose to follow their state's election results if they wish, or vote according to their conscience.  It's why they were elected to start with -- to represent the people of their state, not only the people controlling the counting rooms.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Brystont1

« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2020, 01:54:41 PM »
I think it has been established by all the evidence presented in this thread that election fraud and voter fraud has been committed. I think the only question now is, is there enough proven fraud to change election results in any of the battleground states that have not certified their elections yet?

The reason I ask is that proving fraud is pretty easy. Proving there was enough to change the results of an election is a huge uphill battle. And I’m not sure it can be done. I am hearing extremely conservative people on the radio now conceding that it looks too monumental to overcome the election results. Even Dennis Prager today was saying President Elect Biden won the election. Whether he won fair and square or won due to fraud is really the only question left to determine. Stewart Varney stopped talking about voter/election fraud yesterday altogether and started calling Biden President Elect this morning. Though Maria Bartiromo is still reporting on the fraud.

I am hearing rumblings that the recount in Georgia will likely not change the results even tho they found some fraudulent activity. Same goes for Arizona. So the only thing I can see that still has a chance of helping Trump is if the fraud cases in PA and MI and maybe WI that have been reported are truly on the scale that is being reported. If the lawyers can force the courts to decide the election or not have certified election results in one or two states then there is a possibility Trump can still win. But I hate to say this but it appears to be slipping further and further away as every day goes by.

What do the rest of you think?

I am basically in the same boat as you. I’ve been preparing myself for the fact that Biden will be our next president. It is what it is. We had our chance to really change a lot of things although I still believe Trump did an amazing job. He exposed a lot of shit in this country.

I believe the only way is if they can prove shady shit being done with the dominion voting systems. Electoral voters cannot in good faith cast their votes and it goes to the House of Representatives. What that would do to our country I’m not sure. But I am pretty sure that we conservatives are in for a rough fucken 4 years with Biden and Kamala.

If Biden does win I’ll probably walk away from politics for a while.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2020, 01:57:05 PM »
Coworker is giving me a till Jan 24th for someone to be convicted and I win.

If this was a bet, you set yourself up to lose if you agreed to that date.

Conviction is never a guarantee even if the charges are true.  Too many times in a trial, a mistake sets a guilty person free, or they take a plea and the charges are adjudicated to probation with deferral of sentencing -- if you finish probation with no new complaints, the charges are dismissed, effectively no conviction and the record is expunged. 

Also, with the holidays and possible lockdowns looming, courts won't have time to get to nonviolent cases.

You might as well concede.   :popcorn:
-- Melvin Udall

GlockNewb

« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2020, 02:36:45 PM »
"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

punaperson

« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2020, 02:39:21 PM »
Coworker is giving me a till Jan 24th for someone to be convicted and I win.
What year?

punaperson

« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2020, 02:39:47 PM »
Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs today:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:46:38 PM by punaperson »

QUIETShooter

« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »

What do the rest of you think?

I believe the only way is if they can prove shady shit being done with the dominion voting systems.

I think that if the dominion voting systems can be shown that it contained flaws in programming where the integrity and fairness of the voting process is questionable then the whole electoral process should be null and void.  I feel this is common sense and those disputing any kind of fraud or tampering should be more than willing to prove it to be so by testing and certifying the system before unbiased and scrutineering eyes.  Prove that once the system is in operation there is no chance of outside input or changes to procedure.  I'm not sure as to what extent that this has been addressed.

But as I mentioned earlier, I'm glad that President Trump is fighting till the end.  If anything positive comes out of this endeavor, it is to put doubt in the minds of the American people as to how fair, honest, and transparent our election process is. 

I hope that if it does comes down to a Biden/Harris administration, it is that their administration will be looked upon with skepticism instead of enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:49:07 PM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2020, 02:41:56 PM »
*dons Joker mask* here...we...go...

https://patch.com/michigan/detroit/wayne-county-deadlocks-election-results-certification

LOL!  The party that's saying, "I smell politics!" referring to Republicans voting against certification, is the party that barred Republicans from observing the count.

Maybe that smell was already coming from them?   :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2020, 02:50:31 PM »
I think that if the dominion voting systems can be shown that it contained flaws in programming where the integrity and fairness of the voting process is questionable then the whole electoral process should be null and void.  I feel this is common sense and those disputing any kind of fraud or tampering would be more than willing to prove it to be so by testing and certifying the system before unbiased and scrutineering eyes.  Prove that once the system is in operation there is no chance of outside input or changes to procedure.  I'm not sure as to what extent that this has been addressed.

But as I mentioned earlier, I'm glad that President Trump is fighting till the end.  If anything positive comes out of this endeavor, it is to put doubt in the minds of the American people as to how fair, honest, and transparent our election process is. 

I hope that if it does comes down to a Biden/Harris administration, it is that their administration will be looked upon with skepticism instead of enthusiasm.

Just like a Cop's training and his speed laser's certification and calibration, the voting software requires a specific version level and testing to be CERTIFIED for use in an election.  If that process was not adhered to, just like a traffic ticket being tossed by the judge, the election can be tossed by the Supreme Court.

The process has to be followed.  If it was not, then the integrity and fairness is in question. 

It's simple logic.  Why is the process what it is in the first place?  To ensure the election results can be trusted.

Once the results can no longer be trusted, the election itself can't be salvaged.  Too much water under the bridge -- ballots are not with the envelopes, signatures aren't being kept, dates were reportedly altered. etc.  You can't apply a bandaid.  The electoral college process has been corrupted by a software system and a few corrupt states/cities.

One bad apple  CAN  spoil the whole election.
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2020, 03:21:59 PM »
Parler quote from Kayleigh:

After presenting 234 pages of sworn affidavits raising allegations of fraud in Wayne County, Michigan voting, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers has DECLINED to certify their portion of the Michigan vote.

Joining @seanhannity with more at 9:00 pm ET!
https://parler.com/post/48194493ec754b7db3298b4d8790225a
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2020, 04:10:19 PM »
Other than the typical "without evidence" BS qualifier, this is a pretty descent synopsis of the road ahead.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-contested-scenarios-expl-idUSKBN2781FS

I was saying before that there are lots of things that MIGHT happen, because the way the laws are written, and the fact that not all options have been tried in court, the "brackets" for "what happens if this, but not that" are many. 

OMiGod thinks I'm crazy for suggesting that the entire election could be tossed out over one or two states failing to certify the results.  After that, Congress would have to decide on the President and VP.  This article shows how crazy he is for thinking that won't be a potential outcome. 

The article backs me up, saying this has never been tried in the past, so the decision on whether we can simply exclude states and their electoral votes is untested -- basically acting as if a few states are disqualified and don't exist for electoral college purposes.  Would the 270 threshold remain, or is it recalculated as "half + 1" of the NEW TOTAL of electoral votes that are still being certified?  What if the excluded state EC vote total has an odd number of votes, causing a fractional majority?  Does the threshold round up to a whole vote requiring a majority + half, or is it enough the reach the rounded majority total but not have a whole vote to take the majority -- only half a vote above?

For example, let's say the new electoral total is 401 votes.  Half that would be 200-1/2.   Is 201 an actual majority (only half a vote above 200-1/2), or does the winner require a FULL VOTE above the minimum to win -- which means 202 is needed to win, or 200-1/2 + 1 = 201-1/2, or 202 votes required, since half votes don't exist.  The details can get pretty messy.

So many questions, so few answers.

What's obvious is OMiGod wants to call people crazy and "conspiracy theorists" for sharing information that HE believes is fake news or illogical.  We aren't making this shit up (unlike he seems to have a habit of doing).  We are just sharing it.  That's the exact kind of bullying and censorship that's happening on the Big Tech platforms right now.  Is he here to steer this forum in that same direction?

Yet, he whines that he's picked on for having a different opinion.  He can't see that him attacking ANYONE else over what they post is no different.

"Hypocrite" doesn't quite capture how he has been acting.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2020, 06:12:12 PM »
Watching Maria this morning and GA reported it missed counting 2600 votes. The county heavily voted for Trump. And after the votes were counted Trump gained 800 votes out of that 2600. Apparently it was a memory card/stick that was never inserted into the vote counting machine. No one knows if it was an accident or if someone looked over the votes and saw a mass amount of votes for Trump over Biden and purposely didn’t count them.

According to normally anti-Trump Fake News MSN:

2,755 votes not previously counted were found on a memory card that an election
official reportedly failed to insert into the system for counting.

The breakdown of the uncounted ballots was 1,577 for Trump, 1,128 for Biden,
43 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, and seven write-in votes, Sterling said.

So, the fact that this was a heavy Republican county (Fayette) bears out the fact that Trump got more votes.  So what if it's only a few hundred?  Well, if this happened in ONE county, then how many others might have it happened in?  Obviously, the procedures in place to ensure all memory cards are securely tracked and entered into the voting system failed.  It's not that difficult.  An encrypted memory card with a tracking number stored on it would allow anyone with access to insert the card, read the vote info, and record the tracking number that was associated with it.  Matching against a list of issued tracking numbers would flag any that are missing.

How stupid are the people giving Dominion their money?  How can they have so many "glitches" that they blame on "human error"?  Isn't the entire purpose of installing these machines to eliminate human error?  Might as well go back to hand-counting paper ballots for all the good this digital vote switcher provides.

And why was there no poll watcher making sure the person added the vote data to the system?  There's no difference between a memory card and a big box of ballots other than physical size and format.  It should be just as protected and verified by all parties when moved from point to point.

Do we need to hire Loomis Security to transfer memory cards now?  Why was the info even required to be on a card? They could have uploaded the info to a secure server, and used the memory card as a backup.  An email to an auditor could bounce the totals against the file received to verify what was uploaded is correct.

So many ways to do it right.  Apparently, the integrity of the election was never in question before, so why expend the money or effort to verify and certify a machine? 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 06:20:25 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2020, 07:02:03 PM »

What's obvious is OMiGod wants to call people crazy and "conspiracy theorists" for sharing information that HE believes is fake news or illogical.  We aren't making this shit up (unlike he seems to have a habit of doing).  We are just sharing it.  That's the exact kind of bullying and censorship that's happening on the Big Tech platforms right now.  Is he here to steer this forum in that same direction?

Yet, he whines that he's picked on for having a different opinion.  He can't see that him attacking ANYONE else over what they post is no different.

"Hypocrite" doesn't quite capture how he has been acting.

there is no evidence this is happening according to omni and eef

hvybarrels

« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2020, 08:04:06 PM »
there is no evidence this is happening according to omni and eef

aka Team Gaslight
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2020, 09:01:08 PM »
That's not what you said.  You said:

If you aren't engaged enough to discuss the circumstances, the history from 2000 as it's VERY relevant, the censorship of the President, his staff and everyone else on Social Media who dares to have an opinion that differs from the MSM (they declared Biden has won. Any other opinion is FAKE NEWS and DANGEROUS), then why even bother posting at all?

You're allowed to withhold your opinion as you wait for the final outcome without posting that's what you're doing while also telling us to do the same.

Could have just clicked past this thread altogether.

Again, if you aren't jumping on the crazy conspiracy theories then my comment doesn't apply to you. Could have just scrolled past my reply altogether.

I will not apologize for advising people to exercise restraint and objectivity and I can't figure out why you are so triggered by that

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2020, 09:02:58 PM »
There’s “Conspiracy” and there’s also conspiracy.

By @DineshDsouza

All organized criminal activity is a conspiracy. Keep that in mind the next time you hear some media figure disdainfully refer to “conspiracy theories” as if the concept itself were inherently ridiculous #election2020

https://parler.com/post/bc323abb0a844239ba4d199e43757ba9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true, I was referencing some of the crazy conspiracy theories I have seen being spread. If there is evidence of actual criminal conspiracy I am certainly interested in it.

macsak

« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2020, 09:20:53 PM »
aka Team Gaslight

you mean team cognitive dissonance?

hvybarrels

« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2020, 09:24:26 PM »
you mean team cognitive dissonance?

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2020, 09:29:16 PM »
Again, if you aren't jumping on the crazy conspiracy theories then my comment doesn't apply to you. Could have just scrolled past my reply altogether.

I will not apologize for advising people to exercise restraint and objectivity and I can't figure out why you are so triggered by that

Nothing you can ever say can trigger me.  I can knock down emotional, unsubstantiated accusations of "CONSPIRACY THEORY!!  AHHHHHH!!" all day long ...

... and twice on Sunday.

Calling something a conspiracy theory is the default stance for people who require video evidence before believing there are really evil people on this planet, and many of them in positions of great power.

Look at how many Billionaires are supporting Democrats in elections -- putting out hundreds of millions, if not billions, of their wealth -- to control the political machinary.

Then Democrats go on TV and cry about getting big money out of politics ... while Wall Street is donating billions to their "cause". 

It's a shell game, and the people running it have mastered it over the last century.  Don't feel bad about being fooled.  You're in the majority.
-- Melvin Udall