Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269379 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #420 on: November 18, 2020, 12:30:50 AM »
Hmmm.... Now it's starting to add up.  I posted that I was wondering why the cybersecurity council and DHS had come out with a statement saying the 2020 election was the most secure in history (hard to make that claim when the election isn't even over, right?).

Turns out that Dominion and Smartmatic, the companies that are being accused of possibly tampering with votes and counts, are part of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)! 

Well, now.  I can hear those omnitive dissonance wheels starting to turn as I type!

It Looks as Though Dominion, Smartmatic Played a Part in DHS' Election Defense

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security
Agency (CISA) issued a statement last week defending the integrity of the 2020 election.
The problem, however, is two of the main election software companies that have been
called into question – Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic – sit on CISA. And that
information was never disclosed, the Epoch Times reported.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/16/dhs-defended-election-integrity-and-multiple-software-companies-but-failed-to-disclose-pertinent-information-n2580205
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #421 on: November 18, 2020, 12:51:26 AM »
Parler quote from Kayleigh:

After presenting 234 pages of sworn affidavits raising allegations of fraud in Wayne County, Michigan voting, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers has DECLINED to certify their portion of the Michigan vote.

Joining @seanhannity with more at 9:00 pm ET!
https://parler.com/post/48194493ec754b7db3298b4d8790225a
It appears that Wayne County reversed its decision and will certify its results:

Michigan’s Wayne County Certifies Election Results After Initial Deadlock

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/michigans-wayne-county-certifies-election-results-after-initial-deadlock_3583549.html
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2020, 12:54:34 AM »

Inspector

Inspector

« Reply #424 on: November 18, 2020, 01:15:04 AM »
Turns out a third county in GA found a memory card with votes that have a Trump majority that was not counted.

Third Georgia County Finds Memory Card With Uncounted Votes, Most for Trump

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/third-georgia-county-finds-memory-card-with-uncounted-votes-most-for-trump_3583666.html

Jl808

Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #425 on: November 18, 2020, 09:14:59 AM »
Ok, got forwarded this link on Rumble by a friend. . 

This seems really far out there. Is this one a “conspiracy” or a conspiracy?

Report by OAN, US Army forces grabbed CIA servers in Germany and found that Trump won the election according to data in Scytl servers. 

https://rumble.com/vb6xa5-trumps-raids-cia-base-servers-reveal-trump-won-410-electoral-votes-more-pow.html
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 09:20:32 AM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

« Reply #426 on: November 18, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »
Turns out a third county in GA found a memory card with votes that have a Trump majority that was not counted.

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/third-georgia-county-finds-memory-card-with-uncounted-votes-most-for-trump_3583666.html

How come so far ever error was in Trumps favor.  Enter Forest Gump Meme "I may not be a smart man"

bass monkey

« Reply #427 on: November 18, 2020, 09:33:23 AM »

Interesting that all the forgotten memory cards were mostly from Trump. 

I wonder if someone was sorting them as they arrived and put on the side as it waited its turn to be read. Oh,  red county,  that bin, red counties go in that bin.

It could be a possible explanation why Biden jumped overnight,  and Trump remained the same.  They stopped counting from Trumps "favorable" areas

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2020, 11:29:26 AM »
Interesting that all the forgotten memory cards were mostly from Trump. 

I wonder if someone was sorting them as they arrived and put on the side as it waited its turn to be read. Oh,  red county,  that bin, red counties go in that bin.

It could be a possible explanation why Biden jumped overnight,  and Trump remained the same.  They stopped counting from Trumps "favorable" areas

I repeat:  what's the purpose of having automated voting machines if they are still vulnerable to human error/tampering/fraud/hacking?

The obvious answer is they don't mind cruise control, as long as they can turn it off when they want.
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2020, 01:50:31 PM »
Ok, got forwarded this link on Rumble by a friend. . 

This seems really far out there. Is this one a “conspiracy” or a conspiracy?

Report by OAN, US Army forces grabbed CIA servers in Germany and found that Trump won the election according to data in Scytl servers. 

https://rumble.com/vb6xa5-trumps-raids-cia-base-servers-reveal-trump-won-410-electoral-votes-more-pow.html
Someone sent me that link this morning as well. I trust OAN for their reports but I am not too sure about the validity of the results. Even blue CA went for Trump. If true, Trump should make sure this server is found and dissected.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #430 on: November 18, 2020, 05:40:33 PM »
Leftists Harass Republicans Until They
Certified Irregular Votes In MI,
Something WEIRD Is Happening

Their logical and objective argument that swayed officials to certify the election unanimously?

RACIST!!!!    O0

-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #431 on: November 18, 2020, 07:47:24 PM »
Some suggested "irregularities" that might warrant investigation.

[click on the rumble link to open in new tab... or use the embedded youtube video]

https://rumble.com

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 07:54:20 PM by punaperson »

Jl808

« Reply #432 on: November 18, 2020, 08:18:18 PM »
OAN: Retired AF General McInerney blows whistle on CIA vote hacking system “Hammer” and “Scorecard”.

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

punaperson

« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2020, 08:28:50 PM »
Twenty minute interview today of attorney Lin Wood (Richard Jewell, Nicolas Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse) by Howie Carr. Wood isn't short on confidence. Let's hope he's even 25% accurate.

punaperson

« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2020, 07:48:20 AM »
The full article, including the actual affidavit itself, along with the brief interview:

BOOM: Election Fraud Expert Russ Ramsland Files Affidavit Showing ‘PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY’ of Election Results in Michigan

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/boom-election-fraud-expert-russ-ramsland-files-affidavit-showing-physical-impossibility-election-results-michigan/

Affidavit excerpts:

“My colleagues and I… have studied… the November 3, 2020, election results. Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated…”

“There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%… reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated.”

“Until the tabulated voter turnout reached approximately 83%, Trump was generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout point. Then, after the counting was closed at 2:00 am, the situation dramatically reserved itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes.”

“The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”

“Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.”

“This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as “ranking choice voting algorithm” or “RCV”) was activated in the code… as well as batch processing of blank votes… where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity.”

The *additive algorithm* as shown in the Democracy Suite EMS Results Tally and Reporting User Guide, Chapter 11, Settings 11.2.2. It reads in part, “RCV METHOD: This will select the specific method of tabulating RCV votes to elect a winner.”

Two minute video interview segment embedded in tweet:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1327511568993701888

drck1000

« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2020, 08:41:17 AM »
Someone sent me that link this morning as well. I trust OAN for their reports but I am not too sure about the validity of the results. Even blue CA went for Trump. If true, Trump should make sure this server is found and dissected.
A HS classmate posts much of that stuff.  Interesting that one has to almost DIG to find even articles about that stuff.  It is "truth"?  I think there's def elements of truth in there, or at least reasonable doubt level.  When folks deal in absolutes, they tend to close their minds to things that challenge their belief structure. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #436 on: November 19, 2020, 11:20:04 AM »
A HS classmate posts much of that stuff.  Interesting that one has to almost DIG to find even articles about that stuff.  It is "truth"?  I think there's def elements of truth in there, or at least reasonable doubt level.  When folks deal in absolutes, they tend to close their minds to things that challenge their belief structure.

-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #437 on: November 19, 2020, 11:42:07 AM »
Omni, you should watch Sydney Powell's PC.  Did you look up the voting software that I mentioned previously?

-Dominion/Smartmatic used to count votes
-Developed in Venezuela for Chavez so he keeps winning
-Executives for Smartmatic in the US have disapeared and their offices closed
-States that don't use the software rejected it because of easily hackable by even a cell phone
-Vids on YT showing counting machines being hacked by cell phone
-Executive caught on tape saying don't worry, Trump won't win. We made sure of that F* Him.
-Many foreign entities have ownership of the software, why it's even allowed in the US is a huge question
-Company keeps changing their name so  they can hide
-Showing voter fraud since 2004

There's more, but I can't remember off the top of my head right now.
-Software can give Trump .7 votes and Biden 1.25 ratio

drck1000

« Reply #438 on: November 19, 2020, 11:51:24 AM »
Omni, you should watch Sydney Powell's PC.  Did you look up the voting software that I mentioned previously?

-Dominion/Smartmatic used to count votes
-Developed in Venezuela for Chavez so he keeps winning
-Executives for Smartmatic in the US have disapeared and their offices closed
-States that don't use the software rejected it because of easily hackable by even a cell phone
-Vids on YT showing counting machines being hacked by cell phone
-Executive caught on tape saying don't worry, Trump won't win. We made sure of that F* Him.
-Many foreign entities have ownership of the software, why it's even allowed in the US is a huge question
-Company keeps changing their name so  they can hide
-Showing voter fraud since 2004

There's more, but I can't remember off the top of my head right now.
-Software can give Trump .7 votes and Biden 1.25 ratio
Lies!  Stop watching/reading the Conservative propaganda! 

[sarcasm]

changemyoil66

« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2020, 11:53:47 AM »
Lies!  Stop watching/reading the Conservative propaganda! 

[sarcasm]

No convictions, so didn't happen.