Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273290 times)

punaperson

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #580 on: November 23, 2020, 08:42:17 AM »
Here is another brief summary of the 40 minute video embedded above outlining the statistical analysis:

The Dominion Algorithm Used to Steal the Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/dominion-algorithm-used-steal-election/

By Larry Johnson
Published November 23, 2020 at 7:30am

Sorry for using the word, “algorithm.” I suspect most of you reading this struggled thru basic algebra in high school and did not deign to venture into the world of calculus and other advanced mathematics. The explanation is simple. A calculation built into the computer software was executed to produce numbers that, if unexamined, appear to secure a victory for Biden. The numbers do not lie. Votes were manufactured for Joe Biden. The citizens of Pennsylvania voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump. Joe Biden’s folks tried to steal it.

A fellow by the name of Edward Solomon has done yeoman’s work in digging into the Pennsylvania voting data and showing conclusively, in my view, how the Democrats, with the help of Dominion, rigged the vote. What was done in Pennsylvania, specifically Philadelphia, reveals how the Dominion software magically created votes for Joe Biden to swamp the actual number of votes Donald Trump was ringing up.

We shared this video a couple days ago.  The video lasts about 40 minutes. It is worth your time. Here is our first post with the video.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/exclusive-brilliant-american-minutemen-women-just-uncovered-dominion-plot-transferring-vote-ratios-pennsylvania-precincts-video/

But let me give you the Reader’s Digest version. When the early vote numbers rolled in, it was clear that Donald Trump was on his way to a major win. The task for Dominion was to manufacture votes for Biden without making it obvious. They tried, but failed.

Mr. Solomon takes the raw vote data that was being streamed by the NY Times and downloaded it into a spreadsheet. That data allows him to look at vote totals by precinct and how they changed over time. He found that a variety of ratios were used in different sets of precincts. For example, his Exhibit 1 shows a group of precincts where the votes were being recorded at the following ratio–1 vote for Trump and 48 for Biden.

The diabolical system employed by Dominion started with needing to generate a total vote total for Joe Biden. Rather than employ a single computer calculation, Dominion used a number of algorithms. Mr. Solomon identifies at least 9 different calculations used to create these votes.

Exhibit 1 Ratio of 1 to 48

Exhibit 2 Ratio of 1 to 18

Exhibit 3 Ratio of 4 to 65

Exhibit 4 Ratio of 3 to 48

Exhibit 5 Ratio 4 to 63

Exhibit 6 Ratio of 5 to 31

Exhibit 7 Ratio of 1 to 5

Exhibit 8 Ratio of 1 to 4

Exhibit 9 Ration of 1 to 6

The data examined by Mr. Solomon is only one part of the proof of the voter fraud. Data from other parts of Pennsylvania will need to be examined to determine if there is a similar pattern or if the data from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are outliers.

The Gateway Pundit has also posted several reports on the election fraud in Pennsylvania.

And it is odd that Dominion refused to testify under oath in front of a Pennsylvania House committee.

The next evidentiary question to be asked, and answered, is whether there are actually ballots that back up the numbers reported on the computer. If there are ballots for Biden but no ballots for Trump, that is conclusive evidence of the fraud.

There are multiple sworn affidavits from witnesses of truck loads of ballots being off-loaded at the center in Philadelphia. Those ballots must be examined. If the ballots only show Joe Biden’s name and there are no ballots matching the numbers reported for Trump, that means one thing. Fraud.

The election results never made sense.  We are quickly uncovering why.

changemyoil66

« Reply #581 on: November 23, 2020, 08:43:54 AM »
So ALL Dominion offices across the world have been closed and their executives are no where to be found.  Nothing fishy at all.  Some people need to learn how to add multiple information together, and not just rely on what the courts rule.  Many of the elite are exempt from the court systems and correct judgements.

punaperson

« Reply #582 on: November 23, 2020, 08:49:06 AM »
So ALL Dominion offices across the world have been closed and their executives are no where to be found.  Nothing fishy at all.  Some people need to learn how to add multiple information together, and not just rely on what the courts rule.  Many of the elite are exempt from the court systems and correct judgements.
I'm sure the disappearance of all Dominion officials, and the hiring of a long time D.C. lobbyist hack (Michael Steel) to give a public "explanation" re the charges against the Dominion machines, has a totally innocent explanation. They likely had long planned that shortly after the election all the offices would close and all the personnel would go on well-deserved vacations, just coincidentally to countries lacking extradition treaties with the United States.

drck1000

« Reply #583 on: November 23, 2020, 08:51:00 AM »
Lies!  Where's your "intel" and their sources?  Tangible evidence? 

I haven't read much into the Dominion thing, but if it does go as wide as some have said, hoelee fawking sheeeit. ..

The more crap happens, the more the movie Shooter really said many "truths". . .

punaperson

« Reply #584 on: November 23, 2020, 08:58:04 AM »
I'm not, nor is the article, asserting that this testimony is any kind of "evidence" of fraud or anything else. Just another brick in the wall. Just a footnote.

Dominion CEO Admits In Testimony: Machines Rely On Chinese Parts From ‘Screen Interface Down To Chip Level’

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/dominion-uses-chinese-parts/

The comments came during Poulos’s sworn testimony before the House Administration Committee on January 9th, 2020.

The unearthed remarks boost claims that Dominion’s voting systems could have been influenced by a foreign actor – specifically the Biden-backing Chinese Communist Party.

Contained in the nearly three hour-long testimony, Poulos’s opening statement revealed how the company relies on parts manufactured in China for its voting machines.

punaperson

« Reply #585 on: November 23, 2020, 09:07:20 AM »
Not a presentation of evidence but the reasoning of the inevitability of a fraudulent election attempt by the forces opposed to Trump.

Trump’s Big Win and the Will of the People

Posted by RICHARD GREENHORN on NOVEMBER 23, 2020

https://theamericansun.com/2020/11/23/trumps-big-win-and-the-will-of-the-people/

Excerpt:

You should be of high spirits. Donald J. Trump, who is the only major figure American political alive interested in conserving anything, won the election. Donald J. Trump, the one figure we knew might be able to spark counter-revolutionary awareness, has sparked that change. Trump won in procedural terms—but don’t spend your time obsessing with these formalities, let the lawyers deal with that. The election crisis we face now is not the “chad counting” we witnessed in the 2000 race; it is not mere legalism. Trump won on a deeper level, one from which the springs of counter-revolution can flow. That win is in the general will of the people.

Anyone who is discouraged by the current state of lawsuits, propaganda and the rest clearly didn’t have his head together on November third. This was always going to happen. There was always going to be fraud, there was always going to be gaslighting, there was always going to be the treason of wimp conservatives. But it wasn’t clear until Trump’s huge numbers came in that the fraud would have to be so blatant, that the gaslighting would be so cartoonish, that the cucks would be such a pathetic minority. Given the situation faced on November third, things are going as well as anyone could have realistically hoped for. Since January 20, 2017 this has been inevitable.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #586 on: November 23, 2020, 10:07:51 AM »
Lies!  Where's your "intel" and their sources?  Tangible evidence? 

I haven't read much into the Dominion thing, but if it does go as wide as some have said, hoelee fawking sheeeit. ..

The more crap happens, the more the movie Shooter really said many "truths". . .

"I've still got the shovel...."
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #587 on: November 23, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »
"I've still got the shovel...."
"This is about evidence and the truth!"

"And I said, 'fuck you'.  The truth is what I say it is."

But seriously, lots from that movie.  The part of about the "hard" part being folks in the Gov't having to admit that they knew.  Many other examples as well.  Love that movie anyways, but so many things like :hmm: 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #588 on: November 23, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
I'm sure the disappearance of all Dominion officials, and the hiring of a long time D.C. lobbyist hack (Michael Steel) to give a public "explanation" re the charges against the Dominion machines, has a totally innocent explanation. They likely had long planned that shortly after the election all the offices would close and all the personnel would go on well-deserved vacations, just coincidentally to countries lacking extradition treaties with the United States.

Funny how the CISA statement about "the most secure election in American history" has been silenced ever since it was made public Dominion and Smartmatic were on the GCC Sector Coordinating Council.  I was waiting for corroboration of that fact, and the deafening silence by the media surrounding the DHS/CISA comments is all it takes.  If this had been a real talking point for the "Biden won!" side, it would not have died such a quick and quiet death.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #589 on: November 23, 2020, 10:14:56 AM »
"This is about evidence and the truth!"

"And I said, 'fuck you'.  The truth is what I say it is."

But seriously, lots from that movie.  The part of about the "hard" part being folks in the Gov't having to admit that they knew.  Many other examples as well.  Love that movie anyways, but so many things like :hmm:

Two things that keep real evidence from coming out are:  (1) most of it is classified, making it a federal crime to disseminate publicly, and (2) the people in a position to provide the evidence also have the power to dispose of it.
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #590 on: November 23, 2020, 10:19:38 AM »
Two things that keep real evidence from coming out are:  (1) most of it is classified, making it a federal crime to disseminate publicly, and (2) the people in a position to provide the evidence also have the power to dispose of it.
That and proving something can be at the expense of exposing how that information was obtained, or tech exists, or other "things".  Say, uh, like Benghazi. . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #591 on: November 23, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »
I saw a post about a Canadian news agency that said Soro's was arrested.  The reason why they can post about it is because the US judges classified order does not apply to Canada.  And since Soro's has properties in Canada that are being raided, that's how they found out about his arrest.

Sounds too good to be true.  "google" showed up nothing.  But they again, they do delete things.

drck1000

« Reply #592 on: November 23, 2020, 10:39:30 AM »
I saw a post about a Canadian news agency that said Soro's was arrested.  The reason why they can post about it is because the US judges classified order does not apply to Canada.  And since Soro's has properties in Canada that are being raided, that's how they found out about his arrest.

Sounds too good to be true.  "google" showed up nothing.  But they again, they do delete things.
What is your “chatter” monitor picking up? :P

changemyoil66

« Reply #593 on: November 23, 2020, 12:33:01 PM »
What is your “chatter” monitor picking up? :P

Getting jammed by 5G. Brb, wrapping in tin foil.  Need to use the reserve stash, had to make too many hats for others.

drck1000

« Reply #594 on: November 23, 2020, 12:49:03 PM »
Getting jammed by 5G. Brb, wrapping in tin foil.  Need to use the reserve stash, had to make too many hats for others.
Don't tighten down too much.  Gotta keep the blood flowing. . .

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #595 on: November 23, 2020, 01:04:26 PM »
Every state judge that dismisses a Trump lawsuit gets the case one step closer to the Supreme Court.

It ain't over 'til it's over.
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #596 on: November 23, 2020, 01:09:32 PM »
Every state judge that dismisses a Trump lawsuit gets the case one step closer to the Supreme Court.

It ain't over 'til it's over.
"I ain't heard no fat lady. . . "

omnigun

« Reply #597 on: November 23, 2020, 01:11:03 PM »

I think she sings today after the 2 battle grounds vote to certify then its basically over.

*edit
Nvm Michigan just certified I think she just sang.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:18:08 PM by omnigun »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #598 on: November 23, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »

"Forget the fat lady!  You're obsessed with the fat lady!"   :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2020, 02:02:27 PM »
I think she sings today after the 2 battle grounds vote to certify then its basically over.

*edit
Nvm Michigan just certified I think she just sang.

Is that your professional opinion as a Constitutional Law Professor?

:sleeping:

States certifying is a necessary step so Trump can request recounts where the margin is within a specific percentage depending on the state.

Baby steps...
-- Melvin Udall