Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273654 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2020, 11:20:12 AM »
IDK what animal, if even that's what they are.  No court proved it to anyone.

punaperson

« Reply #621 on: November 25, 2020, 11:44:24 AM »

What do you call it?

Hmmm? They're not walking. They're silent... sitting ducks?

That should be a reference to all the Democrat election fraud, but given the Democrat-heavy courts, the general reluctance of judges to get involved in (fraudulent) election overturning, and the weak-kneed RINO state legislatures in question... nothing is even close to a sure thing.

Perhaps another analogy?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #622 on: November 25, 2020, 11:50:12 AM »
What bothers me most is the media, that 4th estate that is supposed to keep politics transparent and at least "more honest" than they otherwise would be, enabling the Dems to break the law and skate while constantly accusing the Republicans of conspiracy theories and bad behavior (also without evidence -- completely opposite standards).

"There is no voter fraud."

"There is no systemic, widespread voter fraud."

"There is not enough voter fraud to worry about."

"Okay, there's lots of voter fraud that we can't investigate because the evidence was destroyed in the process of counting.  So what?  WE WON!!"

Total bullshit.  The public wanted to rip the AFC trophy away from the Patriots for an unproven allegation that they deflated some footballs on instruction from the quarterback. 

In other words, the public understands the principle, "Cheaters never prosper."  But in this election, the cheaters are winning, and the weapons the losing side has at their disposal, i.e. state election laws, were created, and are judged, by those same corrupt Democrats. 

Might as well give the home team's Head Coach the Umpire's jersey.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #623 on: November 25, 2020, 12:50:55 PM »
What bothers me most is the media, that 4th estate that is supposed to keep politics transparent and at least "more honest" than they otherwise would be, enabling the Dems to break the law and skate while constantly accusing the Republicans of conspiracy theories and bad behavior (also without evidence -- completely opposite standards).

"There is no voter fraud."

"There is no systemic, widespread voter fraud."

"There is not enough voter fraud to worry about."

"Okay, there's lots of voter fraud that we can't investigate because the evidence was destroyed in the process of counting.  So what?  WE WON!!"

Total bullshit.  The public wanted to rip the AFC trophy away from the Patriots for an unproven allegation that they deflated some footballs on instruction from the quarterback. 

In other words, the public understands the principle, "Cheaters never prosper."  But in this election, the cheaters are winning, and the weapons the losing side has at their disposal, i.e. state election laws, were created, and are judged, by those same corrupt Democrats. 

Might as well give the home team's Head Coach the Umpire's jersey.
I think it was cheaters never win. But all good!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

punaperson

« Reply #624 on: November 25, 2020, 01:47:13 PM »
Pennsylvania Republican state senate hearing on election vote anomalies. One minute 25 seconds.

Here's how The Conservative Treehouse puts it:

Crowd Gasps, Laughs, as PA Legislature Learns of Ballot Upload With 600,000 Votes Biden and 3,200 For Trump…

Posted on November 25, 2020 by sundance

The ballot anomalies in Pennsylvania took center stage today as the legislature heard about statistically implausible returns uploaded to the PA election system overnight from areas with very sketchy election activity.  During one segment of the testimony the data was explained leaving jaws agape.  The crowd responds to the ridiculous nature of what took place.

Yeah, 600,000 to 3,200 in one tally upload over a short period of time... that seems like a reasonable disparity. 187 to 1. They just really really REALLY like China Bidet in those parts. Nothing to see here.

Inspector

« Reply #625 on: November 25, 2020, 01:51:42 PM »
Pennsylvania Republican state senate hearing on election vote anomalies. One minute 25 seconds.

Here's how The Conservative Treehouse puts it:

Crowd Gasps, Laughs, as PA Legislature Learns of Ballot Upload With 600,000 Votes Biden and 3,200 For Trump…

Posted on November 25, 2020 by sundance

The ballot anomalies in Pennsylvania took center stage today as the legislature heard about statistically implausible returns uploaded to the PA election system overnight from areas with very sketchy election activity.  During one segment of the testimony the data was explained leaving jaws agape.  The crowd responds to the ridiculous nature of what took place.

Yeah, 600,000 to 3,200 in one tally upload over a short period of time... that seems like a reasonable disparity. 187 to 1. They just really really REALLY like China Bidet in those parts. Nothing to see here.

“That’s not proof” by an anonymous millennial.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Jl808

« Reply #626 on: November 25, 2020, 01:53:27 PM »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

punaperson

« Reply #627 on: November 25, 2020, 02:01:21 PM »
“That’s not proof” by an anonymous millennial.
I get what you're saying.  ;)  :shaka:

Of course it's not "proof". Those testifying about that issue weren't claiming it was, but that it was a serious enough anomaly that it (among many others) requires a serious immediate thorough investigation before the results could be accurately certified. Will the legislators see that and do that, or will they fold like a house of cards? I hate to say it, but I'm guessing fold. Wish it weren't so... but the vast majority of those "Republicans" at the state and national level have either remained silent or already taken a knee. Fuckers. We need a Nationalist Populist Party... but enough pussy Republicans would remain behind to split the vote and give the Democrats a huge edge... especially if Biden does get inaugurated and legalizes the 20+ million illegals as first order of business.

punaperson

« Reply #628 on: November 25, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »
Short segment from Dan Bongino at Rumble on the difference in the "media" coverage of the election "discrepancies" in 2000 (Gore v Bush) and 2020.

https://rumble.com/vbeojr-has-the-media-always-been-like-this-on-conceding-an-election-nope-dan-bongi.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #629 on: November 25, 2020, 03:21:51 PM »
I think it was cheaters never win. But all good!

I won't argue.  I'll let

https://writingexplained.org/idiom-dictionary/cheaters-never-prosper

do it for me.   :shaka:

You may be thinking of, "Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win."  I've heard that before, but never really accepted it as logical.  Too much of an absolute.  You can cheat and win if you never get caught! 

I like the prosper thing more.  You might win the contest, but you're still not as good as the people you had to cheat to defeat.  It'll come out one day, and everyone will know you're a fraud.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #630 on: November 25, 2020, 03:28:36 PM »
I get what you're saying.  ;)  :shaka:

Of course it's not "proof". Those testifying about that issue weren't claiming it was, but that it was a serious enough anomaly that it (among many others) requires a serious immediate thorough investigation before the results could be accurately certified. Will the legislators see that and do that, or will they fold like a house of cards? I hate to say it, but I'm guessing fold. Wish it weren't so... but the vast majority of those "Republicans" at the state and national level have either remained silent or already taken a knee. Fuckers. We need a Nationalist Populist Party... but enough pussy Republicans would remain behind to split the vote and give the Democrats a huge edge... especially if Biden does get inaugurated and legalizes the 20+ million illegals as first order of business.

If only there were laws and procedures in place before the ballot counting and reporting started which mandated that all sides can observe the counting process.  Then there would be no questions about how and from where such anomalies appeared.

Oh, wait .....   :wacko:
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #631 on: November 25, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »
If only there were laws and procedures in place before the ballot counting and reporting started which mandated that all sides can observe the counting process.  Then there would be no questions about how and from where such anomalies appeared.

Oh, wait .....   :wacko:
One of the testifiers today was an official "observer". He described the room as being approximately 230 by 230 feet. They "fenced off" the observers so they were between 10-15 feet at the closest and up to 200 feet from the actual vote processing tables. Even from 10 feet an observer couldn't see whether or not a signature on a mail in ballot matched the voter rolls, much less from 200 feet away. What a joke! How can anyone take anything that happened there seriously as having taken place under observation of official trained designated observers? I mean anyone besides a Democrat.

I know, I know: There is no "proof" that an observer can't match a signature at 200 feet.  :crazy:

punaperson

« Reply #632 on: November 25, 2020, 09:08:57 PM »
Sidney Powell just filed the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits.

Let's hope something happens, sometime, somewhere... I suspect the local district judges are crooked dems... expedited appeals.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf

punaperson

« Reply #633 on: November 25, 2020, 10:03:33 PM »
More testimony from the Pennsylvania Senate hearing. 14 minutes.

Data scientist testified that he observed a "forensically destructive" process on election night.

Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran commanding officer, data scientist, computer forensic scientist, and expert in security and fraud from #Delaware County, testified that he observed a "forensically destructive" process on election night that should call into question anywhere from 100,000 to 120,000 votes.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 08:23:20 AM by punaperson »

hvybarrels

« Reply #634 on: November 25, 2020, 10:35:10 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

punaperson

« Reply #635 on: November 26, 2020, 07:55:23 AM »
Sidney Powell just filed the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits.

Let's hope something happens, sometime, somewhere... I suspect the local district judges are crooked dems... expedited appeals.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf
Nose-ringed Al-Qaida-bearded liar Jack Dorsey (aka "Twitter") doesn't want anyone to see the above lawsuits because they are "unsafe"... what a fucking asshole joke. Eliminate 230 exemption!!

punaperson

« Reply #636 on: November 26, 2020, 08:34:54 AM »
Just for fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #638 on: November 26, 2020, 11:07:51 AM »
Saw last night that a Congressional Candidate for the GOP filed a lawsuit -- not part of the Trump team.  He's claiming PA acted unconstitutionally by doing an all mail-in ballot election, when they already have an absentee ballot process. 

If I caught it right, the Governor tried to get an amendment to the state constitution to allow for all mail-in voting -- ballots sent to all voters whether or not they requested it.  The amendment failed.

Not one to be stopped by the process, he pushed the legislature and state supreme court to enact those rules he couldn't get into the constitution.

That means at least 160K mail-in ballots received were submitted via unconstitutional means and should be thrown out.  I think a judge issued an injunction to delay the PA election certification process until the legal arguments can be heard.

Don't hold me to the specifics.  I watched a YT video at about 1:30 AM.   :sleeping:
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #639 on: November 26, 2020, 11:17:03 AM »
Saw last night that a Congressional Candidate for the GOP filed a lawsuit -- not part of the Trump team.  He's claiming PA acted unconstitutionally by doing an all mail-in ballot election, when they already have an absentee ballot process. 

If I caught it right, the Governor tried to get an amendment to the state constitution to allow for all mail-in voting -- ballots sent to all voters whether or not they requested it.  The amendment failed.

Not one to be stopped by the process, he pushed the legislature and state supreme court to enact those rules he couldn't get into the constitution.

That means at least 160K mail-in ballots received were submitted via unconstitutional means and should be thrown out.  I think a judge issued an injunction to delay the PA election certification process until the legal arguments can be heard.

Don't hold me to the specifics.  I watched a YT video at about 1:30 AM.   :sleeping:
What about the hundreds of ballots sent to Trader Joe's, and the thousand ballots send to one P O box, and the mail-in ballots returned on a date prior to the date they were mailed out.... Etc. etc., etc.?

Nothing to see here...