Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269387 times)

Inspector

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »
Re: CA, I saw much of that speculation and it really would be wild.  Protests galore, but will continue to expose the true nature of some segments of our society. 

Re: the system, precisely my point.  One of the true freedoms I believed we still have.  To have that tainted, or at least a LOT of smoke indicating otherwise, is a mess.  I don't get if there's enough evidence to "prove" widespread fraud that would change the tide for Trump/Biden.  I am very interested in it all playing out.
Well at least in PA the state Supreme Court declared their election invalid. Now it is up to the state legislature to resolve it and if they can’t it will go to SCOTUS. But what this does is set precedent so the Trump legal team to come in to the other swing states and argue the same points that convinced the PA Supreme Court.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2020, 01:40:37 PM »
Well at least in PA the state Supreme Court declared their election invalid. Now it is up to the state legislature to resolve it and if they can’t it will go to SCOTUS. But what this does is set precedent so the Trump legal team to come in to the other swing states and argue the same points that convinced the PA Supreme Court.

It takes too long to do state by state, but because of the complexities of trying to present overlapping accusations spanning more than 2 states, and all with a variety of problems, issues and laws, there's really no better way to go than one by one.

PA election was unconstitutional.  Their EC votes based on election results are not certifiable.  The legislature most decide on the slate of electors, or bow out of the EC altogether.

Now do MI.

Then WI.

Then NV.

Then GA.

Then every other state!  Don't leave any of them with "anomalies" free to do it again.

If the Trump campaign isn't interested/funded to go after all the corrupt states, maybe the FBI and DOJ will finally be tasked to do it.

We won't know what needs fixing until we can point to what was broken.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2020, 01:41:18 PM »
Yeah, I saw that.  Had been trying to find better documentation on that.  By that, I mean not from uber right wing sources.  It was Thanksgiving and I haven't had the chance to look it up further.  Not that I don't believe you, just have been lazy to look stuff up for myself the past couple of days.  Still "recovering" from Thanksgiving.   ;D

I do think the PA thing is huge though.  Sadly, crickets on the MSM, which isn't surprising.  Just that so many folks saying no smoke since "they haven't heard about it".  :facepalm:

drck1000

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2020, 01:44:24 PM »
It takes too long to do state by state, but because of the complexities of trying to present overlapping accusations spanning more than 2 states, and all with a variety of problems, issues and laws, there's really no better way to go than one by one.

PA election was unconstitutional.  Their EC votes based on election results are not certifiable.  The legislature most decide on the slate of electors, or bow out of the EC altogether.

Now do MI.

Then WI.

Then NV.

Then GA.

Then every other state!  Don't leave any of them with "anomalies" free to do it again.

If the Trump campaign isn't interested/funded to go after all the corrupt states, maybe the FBI and DOJ will finally be tasked to do it.

Saw more rumblings on that angle, as well as other shakeups.  Not a whole lot of faith or expectations from the FBI.  The DoJ on the other hand, I'll give them an "I still have hope for them yet". 

Inspector

« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2020, 01:55:12 PM »

Now do MI.

Then WI.

Then NV.

Then GA.

Not that I know anything more than anyone else. The feeling was that WI was going to go before PA. So chances are WI is next. And it was felt that NV had a good chance to do the same. Just because I live here I would love to see AZ go the same way. But now more than ever, GA and MI are also back in play. They were talking domino effect. So possibly the swing states that are in play could also go the same way. I would love to see if CA cheated massively enough to flip. That would be like the ultimate in slapping the cheaters around.  :rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2020, 02:04:54 PM »
Yeah, I saw that.  Had been trying to find better documentation on that.  By that, I mean not from uber right wing sources.  It was Thanksgiving and I haven't had the chance to look it up further.  Not that I don't believe you, just have been lazy to look stuff up for myself the past couple of days.  Still "recovering" from Thanksgiving.   ;D

I do think the PA thing is huge though.  Sadly, crickets on the MSM, which isn't surprising.  Just that so many folks saying no smoke since "they haven't heard about it".  :facepalm:
I had family this thanksgiving so I had to drink Martinelli’s!!!  :rofl:

My only recovering was catching up on some sleep. I’ll have a few tonight in your honor.

It is so obvious that the MSM is in on this whole fraud thing I don’t understand how anyone with any intelligence would rely on them for any news whatsoever. And it would lend to discredit someone who even posts links and stories from the MSM now. It has made me scramble to try and find reliable sources for news without too much of a slant.

The PA thing is going to play out the way it should now that the court saw the massive fraudulent behavior and interceded. No matter the outcome. With so much fraud now proven in a court of law I just hope the other state courts see it as well.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2020, 02:50:11 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

MauiAxis

« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2020, 03:01:41 PM »
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

Pennsylvania case

Federal appeals court rejects a Trump election lawsuit: “Calling an election unfair does not make it so”
The Trump campaign can’t stop losing election lawsuits.
President Donald Trump continued to misleadingly cast doubt on the results of the 2020 presidential election — which was won three weeks ago by President-elect Joe Biden — in the early hours of Saturday morning. But with lawsuit after lawsuit failing in courts, and the federal election certification deadline approaching, Trump is quickly running out of road to attempt overturning the election.
The president’s latest legal defeat came Friday when a three-member appeals court rejected a Trump campaign suit against Pennsylvania election officials that alleged the state engaged in “unconstitutional discrimination” against Trump voters in a scathing, unanimous decision that found the president’s lawsuit had “no merit.”
Specifically, the suit asked two things of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals: to reverse a lower court decision blocking Trump’s legal team from amending its complaint to include claims that poll watchers were barred from observing the vote counting process, and to issue an injunction “to prevent the certified vote totals from taking effect.” (Pennsylvania certified its election results on Tuesday.) The court granted neither.
In its decision, the court highlighted the Trump legal team’s lack of evidence of its claims, and rebuked the lawyers for making “vague and conclusory” allegations, and for requesting a remedy “grossly disproportionate to the procedural challenges raised.”
“The Campaign never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was nominated to the court by Trump in 2017, wrote for the court. “It never alleges that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. Calling something discrimination does not make it so.”
“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”
Previously, Trump’s Pennsylvania lawsuit was dismissed in federal district court in a similar, equally scorching decision by Judge Matthew Brann, who wrote that “this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.”
In a tweet after the decision was published, Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis, who in 2016 referred to Trump as an “unethical, corrupt, lying, criminal, dirtbag,” decried the “activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania.”
“On to SCOTUS,” Ellis wrote Friday.
However, there’s no guarantee that the Supreme Court will accept the case if the Trump campaign follows through on an appeal, experts say, and even less that the Court would rule in its favor.
“Yes, the Trump campaign can now ‘go to #SCOTUS,’ but with what?” wrote University of Texas law professor Steve Vladeck on Twitter. “The Court is never going to take up this dumpster-fire of a lawsuit. And, as today’s unanimous Third Circuit opinion written by a Trump appointee makes clear, there’s no remote basis for an injunction pending appeal.”
The Trump campaign faces equally slim chances of success elsewhere.

punaperson

« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »
Okay. I can do a wall of text too (except this is an actual "news" story, not an editorial).

https://www.ntd.com/judge-republicans-will-likely-win-pennsylvania-election-lawsuit_533926.html

Judge: Republicans Will Likely Win Pennsylvania Election Lawsuit

The judge who ordered Pennsylvania to not certify the results of the 2020 election wrote in an opinion on Friday that the Republicans who filed the related lawsuit will likely win the case.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough made the assessment as part of an opinion explaining her rationale for blocking Pennsylvania’s election certification.

A group of Republican lawmakers and candidates sued the Keystone State earlier this week, arguing that the state legislature’s mail-in voting law—Act 77—violated the commonwealth’s constitution.

“Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits because petitioners have asserted the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment,” McCullough wrote.

When ruling on an emergency injunction, judges have to consider whether the party which requested the injunction is likely to win the case or “succeed on the merits.” McCullough opined that the “petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene” the plain language of the provision of the Pennsylvania Constitution which deals with absentee voting.

Pennsylvania said that it had certified the results of the election for president and vice president on Nov. 24 while the court was reviewing briefings from both parties. In response, the plaintiffs filed a request for an emergency injunction, arguing that that state need not have acted so fast.

“It appears that respondents’ actions may have been accelerated in response to the application for emergency relief … in an effort to preclude any remedial action by this court faster than this court was able to evaluate the application for emergency relief and the answers to it,” the plaintiffs wrote.

The emergency request underlined that while Pennsylvania completed vote-counting and submitted the signed certification to the U.S. archivist, a number of steps still remain for the formal certification process to be completed.

“While Respondents may have proactively attempted to avoid potential injunctive relief granted by this Court, Respondents duties with regard to finalization of the full election results are far from complete,” the filing states.

Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania released a memo on Nov. 27, advising that they will soon introduce a resolution to dispute the results of the 2020 election.

The resolution states that the executive and judicial branches of the Keystone State’s government usurped the legislature’s constitutional power to set the rules of the election.

The resolution “declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this commonwealth is in dispute” and “urges the secretary of the commonwealth and the governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 general election.”

robtmc

« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »
maybe the FBI and DOJ will finally be tasked to do it.

Snort, those clowns that refused to prosecute PIAPS for clear felonies? 
FBI is a joke these days, and DoJ is in the thrall of the globalists.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 10:07:37 AM by robtmc »

robtmc

« Reply #670 on: November 28, 2020, 05:30:54 PM »
Okay. I can do a wall of text too
Quite curious how these types are suddenly popping up here and there. 
Who is creating these new IDs and/or who is prompting them?
Some are clearly sock-puppets, and others come in from liberal websites to snipe.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 06:19:48 PM by robtmc »

hvybarrels

« Reply #671 on: November 28, 2020, 11:29:01 PM »
Quite curious how these types are suddenly popping up here and there. 
Who is creating these new IDs and/or who is prompting them?
Some are clearly sock-puppets, and others come in from other liberal websites to snipe.

I was tempted to start an account called Surrender Monkey and have a little fun mocking them.

"We should give up. The Governor is wise and just. HPD is our friend" etc
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Inspector

« Reply #672 on: November 29, 2020, 06:27:10 AM »
Okay. I can do a wall of text too (except this is an actual "news" story, not an editorial).
The problem with what MauiAxis posted is that someone else already posted a similar link to the info a few days before he/she did. So what they posted is a duplicate and old information. The speed in which we are posting information almost as it happens anything that is posted like this that is more than a day old is truly old news. And actually the information they posted is pretty irrelevant as well. The Trump team’s lawsuits were clearly designed to try and force the states to abide by their own election laws. The lawsuits have nothing to do with election fraud. The chances of the state supreme courts actually upholding the allegations are pretty low. It truly doesn’t matter if the state supreme courts rule for or against the Trump team as their ultimate goal is to take the fight to SCOTUS. So the fact the Trump Team lost just one out of dozens of lawsuits is actually playing into their hands.

Bottom line, is we have to wait and see where all of this goes.

aletheuo137

« Reply #673 on: November 29, 2020, 04:45:45 PM »
The problem with what MauiAxis posted is that someone else already posted a similar link to the info a few days before he/she did. So what they posted is a duplicate and old information. The speed in which we are posting information almost as it happens anything that is posted like this that is more than a day old is truly old news. And actually the information they posted is pretty irrelevant as well. The Trump team’s lawsuits were clearly designed to try and force the states to abide by their own election laws. The lawsuits have nothing to do with election fraud. The chances of the state supreme courts actually upholding the allegations are pretty low. It truly doesn’t matter if the state supreme courts rule for or against the Trump team as their ultimate goal is to take the fight to SCOTUS. So the fact the Trump Team lost just one out of dozens of lawsuits is actually playing into their hands.

Bottom line, is we have to wait and see where all of this goes.
Yeah, alot of us are very worried where this could be heading. Some of us needs to catch up on it. That's why I'm subscribed to Parler and Rumble. Watching newsmax and oan besides talk radio.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #674 on: November 29, 2020, 04:47:06 PM »
I was tempted to start an account called Surrender Monkey and have a little fun mocking them.

That's a barrel of laughs!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

robtmc

« Reply #675 on: November 29, 2020, 06:19:02 PM »

A lot of us would have figured you were really that fisheye clown,

hvybarrels

« Reply #676 on: November 29, 2020, 06:30:33 PM »
A lot of us would have figured you were really that fisheye clown,

Cannot take credit for that. Making hpd look bad by sticking to their own talking points is brilliant but way out of my league.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #677 on: November 29, 2020, 06:52:20 PM »
Gotta watch this .....    :wtf:

-- Melvin Udall

MauiAxis

« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2020, 07:06:11 PM »
“That's why I'm subscribed to Parler and Rumble. Watching newsmax and oan besides talk radio.”

Wow you guys are unreal.  Yes if you burrow deeply enough into extraordinarily biased web sites likenthose you listed in the quote, you can can reinforce your evho chambers of disinformation and laughable conspiracy theories.

Obviously anybody can say anything on a website or Twitter. When it gets to court there has to be some facts or evidence or these wild claims get  tossed.

Yes this is like administering medicine to the dead.  And you ill continue to insult me and others that do not have the same blinders on. How about some Aloha and an attempt at critical thinking?

hvybarrels

« Reply #679 on: November 29, 2020, 07:10:43 PM »
“That's why I'm subscribed to Parler and Rumble. Watching newsmax and oan besides talk radio.”

Wow you guys are unreal.  Yes if you burrow deeply enough into extraordinarily biased web sites likenthose you listed in the quote, you can can reinforce your evho chambers of disinformation and laughable conspiracy theories.

Obviously anybody can say anything on a website or Twitter. When it gets to court there has to be some facts or evidence or these wild claims get  tossed.

Yes this is like administering medicine to the dead.  And you ill continue to insult me and others that do not have the same blinders on. How about some Aloha and an attempt at critical thinking?

Oh look. The guy unquestioningly ingesting corporate mainstream hogswallop is going to tell everyone how to think critically. Apparently it is really easy. Just believe whatever the billionaires tell you.