Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273975 times)

omnigun

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #680 on: November 29, 2020, 07:29:04 PM »
Oh look. The guy unquestioningly ingesting corporate mainstream hogswallop is going to tell everyone how to think critically. Apparently it is really easy. Just believe whatever the billionaires tell you.

Says the one who believes anything a certain "Billionaire" tells them

hvybarrels

« Reply #681 on: November 29, 2020, 07:34:41 PM »
Says the one who believes anything a certain "Billionaire" tells them

If the worst people in the world hate him then he must be doing something right.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

aletheuo137

« Reply #682 on: November 29, 2020, 08:55:57 PM »
“That's why I'm subscribed to Parler and Rumble. Watching newsmax and oan besides talk radio.”

Wow you guys are unreal.  Yes if you burrow deeply enough into extraordinarily biased web sites likenthose you listed in the quote, you can can reinforce your evho chambers of disinformation and laughable conspiracy theories.

Obviously anybody can say anything on a website or Twitter. When it gets to court there has to be some facts or evidence or these wild claims get  tossed.

Yes this is like administering medicine to the dead.  And you ill continue to insult me and others that do not have the same blinders on. How about some Aloha and an attempt at critical thinking?
Some of us don't like to bury our head in the sand. We like hearing truth and not lies. But pick your poison.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

punaperson

« Reply #683 on: November 29, 2020, 09:07:28 PM »
How about...  an attempt at critical thinking?
So your version of "critical thinking", as applied by you, has led you to conclude exactly what about the hundreds of affidavits, sworn under penalty of perjury, submitted by first person eye-witnesses to various forms of vote tabulation "irregularities"?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #684 on: November 29, 2020, 11:59:13 PM »
“That's why I'm subscribed to Parler and Rumble. Watching newsmax and oan besides talk radio.”

Wow you guys are unreal.  Yes if you burrow deeply enough into extraordinarily biased web sites likenthose you listed in the quote, you can can reinforce your evho chambers of disinformation and laughable conspiracy theories.

Obviously anybody can say anything on a website or Twitter. When it gets to court there has to be some facts or evidence or these wild claims get  tossed.

Yes this is like administering medicine to the dead.  And you ill continue to insult me and others that do not have the same blinders on. How about some Aloha and an attempt at critical thinking?

Do you have a point, or just here to stir the pot? 

Do you have evidence that refutes all the evidence posted here so far?

Did you even bother to read the articles and watch any of the videos, or are you simply dismissing it all out of hand as "extraordinarily biased?"

The Democrats have offered NO forensic, accounting or statistical evidence that disproves the claims made by the Republicans and many poll workers, fraud and computer experts, and voters.  Just because a judge dismisses a case doesn't make the claims baseless.  It just means the judge was not inclined to agree with the plaintiff.  There was no attempt to offer opposing evidence -- you know, like logs from voting machines and counting machines, chain of custody sheets for ballots, inventory sheets for USB drives, etc, etc, etc.

It's one thing to blast people for asking questions, but quite another to offer fact-based and substantiated answers that make logical sense.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #685 on: November 30, 2020, 11:44:56 AM »

The Democrats have offered NO forensic, accounting or statistical evidence that disproves the claims made by the Republicans and many poll workers, fraud and computer experts, and voters.  Just because a judge dismisses a case doesn't make the claims baseless.  It just means the judge was not inclined to agree with the plaintiff.  There was no attempt to offer opposing evidence -- you know, like logs from voting machines and counting machines, chain of custody sheets for ballots, inventory sheets for USB drives, etc, etc, etc.

That's the beauty of being a democrat, you don't have to do anything to get the fake news and DNC judges on your side.  Dominion closed their offices and workers all jumped ship.  Nothing to see here.  Just waiting on a "fire" to start that will magically destroy all the machines.  Like how the Clintons had a fire in their cottage next to the main home.  And fire inspector report said tons of electronic equipment in that cottage.

changemyoil66

« Reply #686 on: November 30, 2020, 11:45:28 AM »
If the worst people in the world hate him then he must be doing something right.

This sums it up.

Inspector

« Reply #687 on: November 30, 2020, 11:51:50 AM »
HUGE Win For Trump As Judge Orders Dominion Voting Machines in GA IMPOUNDED!!!

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #688 on: November 30, 2020, 12:10:18 PM »

Sorry I jinxed it with my post above.

On a side note, when the FBI raided Kamaina Termite, they were bringing out CPU towers and looked liked uploading them on site.  They had a tent set up next t a big van that had all kinds of wires going into it across the street.  And under the tent was a table with tons of wires.

omnigun

« Reply #689 on: November 30, 2020, 12:15:06 PM »

How is this a win?   They did a manual count and it didn't really change the vote.  It's clearly not the machines....

Inspector

« Reply #690 on: November 30, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
Sorry I jinxed it with my post above.

On a side note, when the FBI raided Kamaina Termite, they were bringing out CPU towers and looked liked uploading them on site.  They had a tent set up next t a big van that had all kinds of wires going into it across the street.  And under the tent was a table with tons of wires.
If there is a fire and all the dominion voting machines in GA are burned up, it’s YOUR fault!  :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #691 on: November 30, 2020, 12:23:02 PM »
If you can’t figure it out, maybe you should watch the video DUMBFUCK! He explains it quite clearly. Moron!

Can lead a horse to water ....

#LazyMillennials
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #692 on: November 30, 2020, 12:26:42 PM »
Gina Haspel now?  ???

Inspector

« Reply #693 on: November 30, 2020, 12:28:51 PM »

drck1000

« Reply #694 on: November 30, 2020, 12:30:07 PM »
???
Hold one. Trying to dig up “credible” info.

She might be next to be Killaried  :o

Inspector

« Reply #695 on: November 30, 2020, 12:34:39 PM »
Hold one. Trying to dig up “credible” info.

She might be next to be Killaried  :o
Sidney Powell called for her to be fired on Maria yesterday.

punaperson

« Reply #696 on: November 30, 2020, 04:35:34 PM »
In National Survey Of Favorite Foods, Lukewarm Bowl Of Porridge Wins 80 Million Votes

November 30th, 2020

U.S.—In a surprise result from a national survey of favorite foods, the winner, with 80 million votes -- blowing away the previous record of 69 million votes -- was a lukewarm bowl of porridge. The soggy bowl of chopped grains has apparently exploded in popularity around the country and is now handily the most beloved food of all.

“I’m a little shocked,” said Nicolas Mills, who ran the survey. “I don’t think I’ve ever once seen anyone excited for porridge. Yet you can’t argue with these results. People love themselves a bowl of wheat and barley in milk that’s slightly above room temperature.”

Some think, though, that the result of the vote wasn’t about people’s love of porridge but was instead done to make sure a fried Twinkie wrapped in bacon -- which came in second with 74 million votes -- didn’t win. Many people thought the fried Twinkie wrapped in bacon was “awesome,” but perhaps an even larger segment thought it was “disgusting” and “obnoxious” and maybe chose the porridge in response.

This isn’t the first national food survey to end in controversy. The 2016 survey was accused of Russian influence in the voting even though Borscht didn’t do particularly well.

punaperson

« Reply #697 on: November 30, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »

So your version of "critical thinking", as applied by you, has led you to conclude exactly what about the hundreds of affidavits, sworn under penalty of perjury, submitted by first person eye-witnesses to various forms of vote tabulation "irregularities"?
Still waiting for your critical thinking evidence, reasoning and conclusions.

changemyoil66

« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2020, 10:49:53 AM »
So in AZ, only 1 county used Dominion (Maricopa) which pretty much determines the election. All the other 15 counties used other brands.  nUthiN 2 sEe HerE

omnigun