Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273824 times)

robtmc

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #720 on: December 01, 2020, 06:57:14 PM »
Snort, the FBI.....

Anyone really have U.S. Gov info on just who is responsible to investigate election fraud?  No, I do not trust the FBI do do a damn thing.  Certainly not the DoJ.
They are corrupt to the core, as the IRS-Lerner, PIAPS fiascos showed.

FBI, SS/Treasury, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of State (LOL!),  Dept of Education. etc? 

Anyone, or as that corrupt slob algore said:"No controlling legal authority"

Get out of jail free card........

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #721 on: December 01, 2020, 07:15:19 PM »
Snort, the FBI.....

Anyone really have U.S. Gov info on just who is responsible to investigate election fraud?  No, I do not trust the FBI do do a damn thing.  Certainly not the DoJ.
They are corrupt to the core, as the IRS-Lerner, PIAPS fiascos showed.

FBI, SS/Treasury, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of State (LOL!),  Dept of Education. etc? 

Anyone, or as that corrupt slob algore said:"No controlling legal authority"

Get out of jail free card........

Unless federal election laws are broken, or there is a "credible" allegation that law enforcement for the state is ignoring complaints and failing to investigate, it's up to the states to take complaints.  Depending on the allegation, it'll be handled by the same corrupt government that allowed the election violations to occur from the start.

You'll be advised as to the outcome of an investigation as soon as the report of "no evidence found" is filed.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #722 on: December 01, 2020, 07:35:06 PM »
Unless federal election laws are broken, or there is a "credible" allegation that law enforcement for the state is ignoring complaints and failing to investigate, it's up to the states to take complaints.  Depending on the allegation, it'll be handled by the same corrupt government that allowed the election violations to occur from the start.

IOW, a "Get out of Jail Free" card, the fix is in and no one will do a damn thing.

That meme of the veteran wanting to know "when we can go f*ck shit up ?" comes to mind when the gubermint refuses to do a thing.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #723 on: December 01, 2020, 07:46:33 PM »
I'm watching the MI Hearing just about 3 hours into it.

This is where yet another GOP poll worker was talking about the constant harassment of GOP workers.  The Democrats running the show were getting GOP workers kicked out BY THE POLICE one by one.  Then, it was his turn.  He was threatened by the supervisor that he'd kick the Republican's ass or get him kicked out.  This, after a counting worker came up to him to instigate a loud argument.  Once the supervisor was involved, the counter melded back into the group.

His characterization is that there were a lot of experienced instigators their who were there to set up conflicts, then supervisors who would blame the GOP worker and have them removed.  They had it down to a science.

Sounds like ANTIFA.  They goad, harass, threaten, and assault people.  As soon as the person tries to retaliate or defend themselves, that snippet of video is used to get the person arrested -- at the very least posted online to push a narrative and try to get the person fired, etc.

Same tactics, same people.  The witness also said several members of the counting teams wore BLM masks, T-Shirts, etc.
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #724 on: December 01, 2020, 08:16:36 PM »
My new Michigan Hero ....   :love:

-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #725 on: December 01, 2020, 08:47:01 PM »
I just kicked out Joe Biden but he forgot his double barrelled shotgun. Guess I found a genuWine AR14!  chee hoo! :love:

Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #726 on: December 01, 2020, 10:43:08 PM »
I just kicked out Joe Biden but he forgot his double barrelled shotgun. Guess I found a genuWine AR14!  chee hoo! :love:

This is not the Drunken Posting thread .....   :crazy:
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #727 on: December 02, 2020, 03:10:38 AM »
Typical. The Main Stream Media lied about Barr’s statement. Read what Barr REALLY said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/doj-fires-back-at-news-orgs-claiming-voter-fraud-probes-are-over-thats-not-what-ag-barr-said

Anyone who believes the MSM is telling the truth is an idiot womble.

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2020, 07:32:32 AM »
Typical. The Main Stream Media lied about Barr’s statement. Read what Barr REALLY said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/doj-fires-back-at-news-orgs-claiming-voter-fraud-probes-are-over-thats-not-what-ag-barr-said

Barr is a do-nothing lying fat sack of shit. He organized former AGs to provide legal assistance beyond the already-government-paid-for team of attorneys providing bullshit cover for FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi who murdered Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge as she stood on the house porch holding a baby. Fuck Barr.

I know.  :stopjack:

Inspector

« Reply #729 on: December 02, 2020, 08:38:23 AM »
Barr is a do-nothing lying fat sack of shit. He organized former AGs to provide legal assistance beyond the already-government-paid-for team of attorneys providing bullshit cover for FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi who murdered Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge as she stood on the house porch holding a baby. Fuck Barr.

I didn’t know that about Barr.

I knew Barr was a lying sack of shit when he said there is not enough evidence to bring charges against Killary. But of course other lying sacks of shit believe him and the main stream media.

changemyoil66

« Reply #730 on: December 02, 2020, 08:59:33 AM »

Check my reply to Omni.  He also got the same idea cause Barr said they have not found anything, even though machines were just subpoenaed 18 hours prior. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2020, 09:00:06 AM »

Don't forget he was also at Waco.

drck1000

« Reply #732 on: December 02, 2020, 09:05:29 AM »
Check my reply to Omni.  He also got the same idea cause Barr said they have not found anything, even though machines were just subpoenaed 18 hours prior.
Just because evidence isn't public, doesn't mean something didn't happen. . . just sayin'. . .

Inspector

« Reply #733 on: December 02, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »
I saw your reply to him. He believes the lying main stream media. That is his prerogative. But it just makes him look foolish because they purposely misquote and misinterpret the words Barr said in order to continue with their lying agenda. The article I posted just proves my point. The DOJ also stated they are sending agents out to some of the polling sites. For what reason, I don’t know. If they are not investigating widespread fraud then there is no reason to do that. Bigger picture...

The truth and the bigger picture gets lost on that guy.

punaperson

« Reply #734 on: December 02, 2020, 09:28:15 AM »
Don't forget he was also at Waco.
Yeah, there's no official record if Horiuchi murdered anyone at Waco... maybe they called in the flamethrower tank to kill those 80 people before he got to execute the Rules of Engagement (which at Ruby Ridge were, "if you see ’em, shoot ’em.”) Five FBI SWAT team members took the Fifth Amendment rather than answer any questions about what happened at Ruby Ridge. Anyone really think Barr and the FBI are seriously looking at the election fraud and "irregularities" instigated by the "deep state" operatives who hate Trump (and had Hunter Biden's laptop for 10 months without a peep before Giuliani et al. released the contents)?

changemyoil66

« Reply #735 on: December 02, 2020, 11:30:09 AM »
Yeah, there's no official record if Horiuchi murdered anyone at Waco... maybe they called in the flamethrower tank to kill those 80 people before he got to execute the Rules of Engagement (which at Ruby Ridge were, "if you see ’em, shoot ’em.”) Five FBI SWAT team members took the Fifth Amendment rather than answer any questions about what happened at Ruby Ridge. Anyone really think Barr and the FBI are seriously looking at the election fraud and "irregularities" instigated by the "deep state" operatives who hate Trump (and had Hunter Biden's laptop for 10 months without a peep before Giuliani et al. released the contents)?

No shots on record fired by him, but he was there too.  Even the TV series on Waco had an Asian guy.  It's all in the details.

MauiAxis

« Reply #736 on: December 02, 2020, 12:00:49 PM »
Hey puna
“Still waiting for your critical thinking evidence, reasoning and conclusions.”
Sorry i have not had time to respond to your request yet.  Some of us still have to work, i will circle back to you when I have some down time. Mahalo.

punaperson

« Reply #737 on: December 02, 2020, 06:08:35 PM »

punaperson

« Reply #738 on: December 02, 2020, 06:15:20 PM »
The President's speech tonight. Current "views" are 3,328,782 views. People have been tracking that number all night and the number goes up and then goes down, repeatedly. At least the video itself is still up. So far. I mean replete with warnings that the election has been decided and it was all fair and square. Goddamn I hate those people.

omnigun

« Reply #739 on: December 02, 2020, 07:14:46 PM »
The President's speech tonight. Current "views" are 3,328,782 views. People have been tracking that number all night and the number goes up and then goes down, repeatedly. At least the video itself is still up. So far. I mean replete with warnings that the election has been decided and it was all fair and square. Goddamn I hate those people.

You hate most of America and a decent chunk of the GOP then... that's alot of people. 

You think if he had so much evidence he should be winning in court....