Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269223 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #740 on: December 02, 2020, 10:00:21 PM »
You hate most of America and a decent chunk of the GOP then... that's alot of people. 

You think if he had so much evidence he should be winning in court....

GODDAMIT, DUMBASS.

I'm through asking if you really are so stupid that you can't control trying to hijack this thread.  it's obvious you are.

Just stop it.  Again!!

:stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #741 on: December 03, 2020, 07:28:30 AM »
Why was my response to the idiot removed?

omnigun

« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2020, 08:41:57 AM »
GODDAMIT, DUMBASS.

I'm through asking if you really are so stupid that you can't control trying to hijack this thread.  it's obvious you are.

Just stop it.  Again!!

I've said this before and will again.  Evidence is evidence.  This is the election fraud evidence thread.  It does not say Only proof of pro election fraud evidence thread.   Evidence of it not being election fraud technically fits in this thread.  I try and stay to the other thread but when i see some ridiculous stuff I just can't ignore it.   And yes trumps video filled with his fake news is ridiculous.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2020, 09:49:47 AM »
I've said this before and will again.  Evidence is evidence.  This is the election fraud evidence thread.  It does not say Only proof of pro election fraud evidence thread.   Evidence of it not being election fraud technically fits in this thread.  I try and stay to the other thread but when i see some ridiculous stuff I just can't ignore it.   And yes trumps video filled with his fake news is ridiculous.

Stop arguing when you know you're lying.

You hate most of America and a decent chunk of the GOP then... that's alot of people. 

You think if he had so much evidence he should be winning in court....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what EVIDENCE?

There is no evidence in your comment. There is only YOUR OPINION!

STOP IT NOW!

-- Melvin Udall

Brystont1

« Reply #744 on: December 03, 2020, 09:58:03 AM »

punaperson

« Reply #745 on: December 03, 2020, 10:04:11 AM »
Trump's comment this morning on Barr's lack of investigation of allegations and evidence of election fraud and irregularities. I really like the three second frozen pause after the "Do you have confidence in Barr?" question, as he ponders what he can actually say as opposed to what he really thinks.

astroboy

« Reply #746 on: December 03, 2020, 10:12:24 AM »
from 2012, the Savage nation: Joseph Stalin on those who count the vote

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #747 on: December 03, 2020, 10:39:48 AM »
Listening to the live stream of the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee meeting.

The state employee testifying is compelling. 

One thing that struck me:  24 employees at the ballot warehouse were OUT due to COVID-19.  They were replaced with Dominion Voting Systems employees.

Dominion employees had NO experience running an election in Georgia, and they had no training on the laws and rules for processing.  The chain of custody for ballots was nonexistent.  Ballots that were supposed to be set aside as spoiled were in boxes right next to the good ballots to count.  She was the only one who thought to tear those so they can't be fed into the counters.  After a day, the supervisor said she checked, and that was the correct thing to be doing.  Only NO OTHER WORKERS were told to tear spoiled ballots before or after that conversation.  Anyone could have accessed those stacks and run them through for counting.  Spoiled just means something about them made them invalid.  Could be signatures, dates received, etc.  But the ballot itself could be scanned without problems.

Her testimony listed problem after problem.  Fraud was not alleged.  Simply that the entire process, including Dominion having so much control over the physical and software resources, meant security was poor.  As she stated, anyone could have accessed ballots at multiple points during their handling, and there was no way to tell if it happened and no way to prevent it.
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #749 on: December 03, 2020, 11:29:00 AM »

robtmc

« Reply #750 on: December 03, 2020, 11:44:16 AM »
Why was my response to the idiot removed?
I would like to know why that little pissant has not been removed?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #751 on: December 03, 2020, 11:48:57 AM »
fake?
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10221045904008957&set=pcb.10221045904288964
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/129508063_10221045904048958_5045408081937260819_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=TTzf8PgACWEAX-wddf8&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=db5593ed979e1139f8102c722e582f26&oe=5FEDCCA3

I would say FAKE.

The letter states Dominion is listed on the New York Stock Exchange with ticker symbol "D".  Symbol "D" is used by a different company, Dominion Energy, and public news reports correctly state that Dominion Voting is a private company -- so no stock ticker symbol.

If they got the basics wrong, then the rest is 99%+ likely to be fake, too.

If they WERE on the exchange, there would be filings with the SEC to verify what was posted.  Not on the exchange = no requirement to file such changes in company officers.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #752 on: December 03, 2020, 11:53:13 AM »

There is no proof what was in those suit cases because the video is not zoomed in close enough.  It could be mass mailers for a Chinese take out restaurant.  Also the location could have been altered.  What we are watching could be the back of the Chinese restaurant, their marketing department.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #753 on: December 03, 2020, 11:57:01 AM »
There is no proof what was in those suit cases because the video is not zoomed in close enough.  It could be mass mailers for a Chinese take out restaurant.  Also the location could have been altered.  What we are watching could be the back of the Chinese restaurant, their marketing department.

She's testifying to what witnesses have sworn in affidavits. 

What she testified to must be taken as the truth in absence of evidence to the contrary.

BTW, the photos are panned out showing the same ugly-ass carpet as the one zoomed in.  Have to stipulate it's the same location -- not a Chinese menu printing activity -- because nobody would have the exact same ugly-ass carpet!   :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #754 on: December 03, 2020, 12:13:15 PM »

If that's not proof of election tampering, nothing is.

As the person giving testimony said, that number of people working for that number of hours would have been able to scan enough ballots to swing the election to Biden giving him the margin of victory Georgia reported.  That's 3 machines x 3000 ballots/hour x 2 hrs = 9,000 ballots/hour x 2 hours = 18,000 ballots total over 2 hours.

A "risk-limiting audit" found Biden won Georgia by 12,284 votes, a narrower margin than the 14,196-vote lead he held immediately following the election.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #755 on: December 03, 2020, 01:06:03 PM »

n -- not a Chinese menu printing activity -- because nobody would have the exact same ugly-ass carpet!   :geekdanc: :thumbsup:

Don't underestimate the pakeness of pake's.

ren

« Reply #756 on: December 03, 2020, 01:07:03 PM »

you paken waycist....
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #757 on: December 03, 2020, 01:12:48 PM »

Stipulated .... BUT

You can't watch the video and say it was anything OTHER than the counting rooms for the election.

Not unless Chinese Menus have 2020 General Election ballots printed on them.   :crazy:
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #758 on: December 03, 2020, 01:14:38 PM »
Money makes the world go round for them

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #759 on: December 03, 2020, 02:19:12 PM »
Money makes the world go round for them

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

my cousin explaining
Deeds Not Words