Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 269378 times)

aletheuo137

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2520 on: July 23, 2021, 05:41:40 AM »
Liberal Media Types Want Trump Supporters To Be ‘Deprogrammed’ (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/liberal-media-types-want-trump-supporters-deprogrammed-video/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #2521 on: July 23, 2021, 05:44:46 AM »
CNN’s Dumpster Fire Town Hall with Joe Biden Finishes Dead Last with Viewers… But He Totally Got 81 Million Votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/cnns-dumpster-fire-town-hall-joe-biden-finishes-dead-last-viewers-totally-got-81-million-votes/

omnigun

« Reply #2522 on: July 23, 2021, 06:30:21 AM »
CNN’s Dumpster Fire Town Hall with Joe Biden Finishes Dead Last with Viewers… But He Totally Got 81 Million Votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/cnns-dumpster-fire-town-hall-joe-biden-finishes-dead-last-viewers-totally-got-81-million-votes/

Why is the presidency suddenly a reality TV show? Where people care about views. Did Trump ruin it for everyone?  Don't remember people caring what Bush or Obama's numbers were.   🤔

Also it's quite easy to vote for someone and never watch their stupid town halls.  I did it for Trump....

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2523 on: July 23, 2021, 02:28:32 PM »
Why is the presidency suddenly a reality TV show? Where people care about views. Did Trump ruin it for everyone?  Don't remember people caring what Bush or Obama's numbers were.   🤔

Also it's quite easy to vote for someone and never watch their stupid town halls.  I did it for Trump....

What you remember and don't remember is not a basis for arguing.

Try Google.  It's a thing now. 

As newspapers and network TV news programs have given way to the Internet, YouTube and programming on demand 24/7, the ratings don't mean much anymore.  People can watch at a later time on their schedule rather than during the national broadcast in whatever timezone you're in.  Therefore, your attempt to whine over "what about Bush and Obama?" should be obviously a moot point -- yet, you don't have a clue.

Still, here you are arguing "Trump was worse, because he ruined it!" again.   :crazy:

#TDSisReal

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #2524 on: July 24, 2021, 11:53:30 AM »
Arizona’s Corrupt Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs, Calls President Trump a “Sore Loser”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/arizonas-corrupt-secretary-state-ultimately-responsible-fraud-2020s-election-calls-president-trump-sore-loser/

#notafraidofthetruth

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2525 on: July 24, 2021, 11:58:27 AM »
Arizona’s Corrupt Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs, Calls President Trump a “Sore Loser”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/arizonas-corrupt-secretary-state-ultimately-responsible-fraud-2020s-election-calls-president-trump-sore-loser/

#notafraidofthetruth

I wonder what names she called Hildabeast?
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #2526 on: July 26, 2021, 07:16:46 AM »
Experts Clements and Keshel: Trump Victory Margin in Pennsylvania at 424,000 Votes Stolen by Fraud – Trump Won 52%-46%

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/experts-clements-keshel-trump-victory-margin-pennsylvania-424000-votes-stolen-fraud-trump-won-52-46/

Glasser

« Reply #2527 on: July 27, 2021, 11:24:49 AM »
Nothing to See Here.

Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1420078126483312655

They were finishing the verification of the paper ballot recount today, hardly a coincidence.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2528 on: July 27, 2021, 11:32:44 AM »
Nothing to See Here.

Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1420078126483312655

They were finishing the verification of the paper ballot recount today, hardly a coincidence.

Error in the algorithm...

aletheuo137

« Reply #2529 on: July 27, 2021, 12:22:17 PM »
Twitter suspends election audit accounts in AZ, WI, PA, NV and GA

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/07/twitter-suspends-election-audit-accounts-in-az-wi-pa-nv-and-ga/

Twitter has suspended at least six accounts covering election audits across the United States, including the official account for the Senate Liason for the Maricopa County 2020 Forensic Election Audit.

Glasser

« Reply #2530 on: July 29, 2021, 07:47:33 AM »

omnigun

« Reply #2531 on: July 29, 2021, 08:34:47 AM »

This should be stopped,  this is not right the democrats are stupid if they want to attempt this.  Has any democrats openly supported this or is it some dumb liberal author again?

changemyoil66

« Reply #2532 on: July 29, 2021, 08:48:45 AM »
This should be stopped,  this is not right the democrats are stupid if they want to attempt this.  Has any democrats openly supported this or is it some dumb liberal author again?

Even if the above isn't possible, guess who their children will vote for, or they will vote for whether legally or not.  This is the DNC game plan.  Look at what Barry did to MN, allowed 60K Somali's to live there.  Then a Somali born person wins a seat in congress.  This is 1 reason why the GOP has been losing ground for decades.  They don't plan ahead.  Why do you think Biden's people want to spread the illegals out from the areas that they entered illegally from?

omnigun

« Reply #2533 on: July 29, 2021, 12:48:13 PM »
Even if the above isn't possible, guess who their children will vote for, or they will vote for whether legally or not.  This is the DNC game plan.  Look at what Barry did to MN, allowed 60K Somali's to live there.  Then a Somali born person wins a seat in congress.  This is 1 reason why the GOP has been losing ground for decades.  They don't plan ahead.  Why do you think Biden's people want to spread the illegals out from the areas that they entered illegally from?

America is born from immigration, that's not a bad thing.  ILLEGAL immigration is bad.  As long as you come in legally, which should be encouraged you should be able to vote along with your kids once they all have citizenship.  If republicans want to play the long term game they better start appealing to these new citizens. Kick all the illegals out, prevent them from returning and have a better immigration process.  Kick all illegal kids out too, can't benefit from crimes.  Becoming American is a earned right and reserved for the worthy.  Do your paperwork,  pass the tests and prove your worth to America.  We want the best of the best not some idiots walking over a border. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:20:40 PM by omnigun »

macsak

« Reply #2534 on: July 29, 2021, 01:01:25 PM »
America is born from immigration, that's not a bad thing.  ILLIGAL immigration is bad.  As long as you come in legally, which should be encouraged you should be able to vote along with your kids once they all have citizenship.  If republicans want to play the long term game they better start appealing to these new citizens. Kick all the illegals out, prevent them from returning and have a better immigration process.  Kick all illegal kids out too, can't benefit from crimes.  Becoming American is a earned right and reserved for the worthy.  Do your paperwork,  pass the tests and prove your worth to America.  We want the best of the best not some idiots walking over a border.

parents are lawyers, and cannot spell this word

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2535 on: July 29, 2021, 01:04:52 PM »
America is born from immigration, that's not a bad thing.  ILLIGAL immigration is bad.  As long as you come in legally, which should be encouraged you should be able to vote along with your kids once they all have citizenship.  If republicans want to play the long term game they better start appealing to these new citizens. Kick all the illegals out, prevent them from returning and have a better immigration process.  Kick all illegal kids out too, can't benefit from crimes.  Becoming American is a earned right and reserved for the worthy.  Do your paperwork,  pass the tests and prove your worth to America.  We want the best of the best not some idiots walking over a border.

America is no longer in its "birth" stage.  We are in "Maintenance" mode.  What worked in the 18th and 19th centuries no longer applies in the 22nd century.

We need to LIMIT the number of people we allow to enter under the banner of "Refugee".  We also need to vet and limit the number who come in without having specific skills or education that are needed here.

This is no longer the America that can take everyone from everywhere.  Every immigrant, legal or illegal, who comes here and can't contribute to the point of being self sufficient is a burden the rest of us must carry.
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #2536 on: July 29, 2021, 01:05:06 PM »
More than once Obama told illegals they should go and vote in US elections. Federal law is only specific as to prohibition of non US citizens from voting for a POTUS in an election. (States can make up any other retarded laws they want). If Dems keep playing these games, the Chinese will literally fly in millions of tourists just to pull election levers, say they are only voting for city, state and congress but Wh00psies I checked that top box I wasn't supposed, how will anyone be able to know I wasn't legal to do that...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2537 on: July 29, 2021, 01:05:29 PM »
parents are lawyers, and cannot spell this word

Good thing he's not one of "those ignorant people."
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #2538 on: July 29, 2021, 01:23:15 PM »
America is no longer in its "birth" stage.  We are in "Maintenance" mode.  What worked in the 18th and 19th centuries no longer applies in the 22nd century.

We need to LIMIT the number of people we allow to enter under the banner of "Refugee".  We also need to vet and limit the number who come in without having specific skills or education that are needed here.

This is no longer the America that can take everyone from everywhere.  Every immigrant, legal or illegal, who comes here and can't contribute to the point of being self sufficient is a burden the rest of us must carry.

I disagree,  we have plenty land and room to keep expanding. We don't want a population on decline or lack of growth.  I do agree that we need to vet and make sure only the "best" are coming in.  With skills we need especially in technology or science.  We should be getting the skilled from everywhere, its not a burden if they can be productive. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2539 on: July 29, 2021, 01:59:56 PM »
I disagree,  we have plenty land and room to keep expanding. We don't want a population on decline or lack of growth.  I do agree that we need to vet and make sure only the "best" are coming in.  With skills we need especially in technology or science.  We should be getting the skilled from everywhere, its not a burden if they can be productive.

Land and room?  What about roads, water, sewer, ELECTRICITY, fire, police, etc., etc.

Funny how you want massive abortions, but don't want a "population on decline or lack of growth."  I thought we were all facing problems of overpopulation?  Is that no longer a "thing?"

You can't vet anyone if the borders are wide open -- as they are under Biden and were under Obama.

It's not a debate if the ability to control immigration is being dismantled:

Biden spending over $2B to halt border wall
construction amid migrant crisis

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/biden-spending-over-2b-to-halt-border-wall-construction-amid-migrant-crisis/
-- Melvin Udall