The COVID Cult (Read 882970 times)

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4100 on: May 08, 2021, 11:16:27 PM »

And since you were so quick to bring up Hawaii I went and looked up top 5 US states in tourism. More easily available data that doesnt at all mesh with the BS you are spouting

1. Texas

Texas does everything big, including tourism. The state took in roughly $164 billion in 2018, keeping 525,700 employed. Since Texas is so expansive, about half of its tourism income is generated by its own residents. Tourism provides employees of the industry with an annual $15.4 billion payroll.

2. California

The Golden State is the tourism powerhouse of America, generating $140.6 billion in 2018, and accounting for over one million jobs. With its national parks, tourist attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge and Disney Land, plus expansive beaches and wine country, California has a variety of tourist hotspots throughout the state, making it the most visited state in the U.S. What's interesting to note is that Californians are their own largest pool of tourists: Roughly 80% of visits are made by state residents themselves.

3. Florida

With its expansive coastline and favorable winter weather, it's not surprising that Florida comes in third on the list of states earning the most tourism dollars, grossing $112 billion in revenue. Theme parks like Disney World and Universal Studios, and the beaches of Key West and Miami, are just some of the many tourist attractions luring visitors from around the world. Tourism keeps 757,100 people employed in the Sunshine State.

4. Nevada

When you think of Nevada, you may first think of Las Vegas—and the city is indeed a jackpot for the state, generating $60 billion of the $65.8 billion in tourist revenue overall. But Nevada has many other attractions, including Lake Tahoe, that help tourism represent 13% of its GDP. Visitors to Nevada keep 492,000 people employed, accounting for a whopping 30% of jobs.

5. New York

The state of New York makes about $44 billion annually from tourists visiting the state, keeping 423,000 people on the payroll. Visitors to New York City account for about half of this income—not surprisingly, given the many iconic attractions, like the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, and the unique activities (think: Broadway theater) that the Big Apple has to offer. Tourism makes up 4.9% of the city's jobs. [/i]

Perhaps you do have a point.  I don't think I have the resources or the data to continue this conversation.   I will wait the inevitable scientists and others to come up to a proper peer reviewed conclusion.  There is too many variables, with such small %tages of populations targeted for unemployment.  You may be indeed correct.  I can only speak mostly for Hawaii and its local economy.   

macsak

« Reply #4101 on: May 08, 2021, 11:24:18 PM »

Perhaps you do have a point.  I don't think I have the resources or the data to continue this conversation.   I will wait the inevitable scientists and others to come up to a proper peer reviewed conclusion.  There is too many variables, with such small %tages of populations targeted for unemployment.  You may be indeed correct.  I can only speak mostly for Hawaii and its local economy.

but you weren't wrong...

macsak

« Reply #4102 on: May 08, 2021, 11:26:42 PM »
I seem to incorrectly not explained myself.  The current RATE of burning bodies is extreme.  Not the practice.

Also I went reputable private school.

notice how you always say "reputable" without actually naming the school so we have to only go on your opinion
typical...

macsak

« Reply #4103 on: May 08, 2021, 11:27:40 PM »
I seem to incorrectly not explained myself.  The current RATE of burning bodies is extreme.  Not the practice.

is that sentence in English?

omnigun

« Reply #4104 on: May 08, 2021, 11:28:31 PM »
but you weren't wrong...

I could be.   Somethings I leave to experts.  Not a statistician.  The required knowledge to get the answer correct on democratic vs republican states will take a lot more work than can be accomplished on this forum.  Worse is that no two states are the same so comparisons are already difficult.   

macsak

« Reply #4105 on: May 08, 2021, 11:29:02 PM »

or you made a wild statement, got called on it, and don't want to admit you were wrong...

omnigun

« Reply #4106 on: May 08, 2021, 11:29:18 PM »
notice how you always say "reputable" without actually naming the school so we have to only go on your opinion
typical...

Obviously with a public forum I do not post certain personal information....

macsak

« Reply #4107 on: May 08, 2021, 11:30:09 PM »
I could be.   Somethings I leave to experts.  Not a statistician.  The required knowledge to get the answer correct on democratic vs republican states will take a lot more work than can be accomplished on this forum.  Worse is that no two states are the same so comparisons are already difficult.

yet you made the statement in the first place, and tried to back it up and failed
so now you go with "not a statistician"
smh

omnigun

« Reply #4109 on: May 08, 2021, 11:31:49 PM »
yet you made the statement in the first place, and tried to back it up and failed
so now you go with "not a statistician"
smh

I attempted to make a sound argument and realized that this is above my skill grade.  I won't argue on something I can't be confident in. 

macsak

« Reply #4110 on: May 08, 2021, 11:32:26 PM »
Obviously with a public forum I do not post certain personal information....

yes, because with the name of the school you attended, we could figure out everything to know about you
not even an IT expert at heart could do that

omnigun

« Reply #4111 on: May 08, 2021, 11:33:48 PM »
yes, because with the name of the school you attended, we could figure out everything to know about you
not even an IT expert at heart could do that

School + age = pretty easy to find a name and more....I make it a practice to never have identifying information of me online. 

macsak

« Reply #4113 on: May 08, 2021, 11:36:14 PM »
School + age = pretty easy to find a name and more....I make it a practice to never have identifying information of me online.

how would we know your age?
all we can guess is that you are a millenial
focus

punaperson

« Reply #4114 on: May 09, 2021, 07:10:26 AM »
is that sentence in English?

I seem to incorrectly not explained myself.

There is too many variables, with such small %tages of populations targeted for unemployment.
That's called "reputable private school" English. Subject/verb agreement is no doubt considered a sign of systemic racism and to be avoided at all costs. Or some other kind of bullshit excuse.

ren

« Reply #4115 on: May 09, 2021, 08:01:09 AM »
just stop lying. You know jack shit about the 2a but come on this forum just to argue about everything else NOT related to the 2a. Perhaps this is not the forum for you.
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #4116 on: May 09, 2021, 08:43:57 AM »
  I don't think I have the resources or the data to continue this conversation.   I will wait ..

When you dont have enough information to participate in a conversation the best plan is to STFU and listen and  learn, and maybe even become curious enough to investigate and research things for yourself to form an educated opinion based on something other than 'gut feelings'.

Your desire to inject yourself into every dialogue just to get attention (good or bad) is the behavior of children. And is why they have a Kid's Table at Thanksgiving,  so the adults can have conversations not interrupted by ignorant children spouting nonsense they think is wisdom hoping everyone will clap for them.

Learn to WAIT till you have something productive to say based on actual facts to try and include it in an information exchange.

Otherwise you are just pulling a trigger all the time while aiming at nothing. 

Lucky for us there is no ammo in your gun, ever.

punaperson

« Reply #4117 on: May 09, 2021, 08:48:26 AM »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/exclusive-billions-us-money-knowledge-skills-given-chinas-virus-research-programs-ultimately-leading-covid-19/

BILLIONS in US Money, Knowledge and Skills Were GIVEN to China’s Virus Research Programs, Ultimately Resulting to COVID-19 Pandemic

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin, PhD

U.S. government officials, the media, and, in particular, members of the scientific community, for their own personal, political or financial advantage, have continued to promote the false narrative that COVID-19 came from nature.
Advertisement - story continues below

It did not.

COVID-19 was one product of a wider program of gain of function virus research being conducted by Chinese Communist Party scientists within a dual use, military-commercial program.

That is, COVID-19 was made in a laboratory.

COVID-19 has a number of unusual features, which cannot be explained by a normal evolutionary process.

The only questions remaining are how and where COVID-19 was made and whether its release was accidental or deliberate.

punaperson

« Reply #4118 on: May 09, 2021, 08:50:49 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/white-house-covid-coordinator-cdc-guidance-will-allow-vaccinated-people-privileges-take-off-mask-video/

White House Covid Coordinator: “CDC Guidance Will Allow Vaccinated People More and More Privileges to Take Off That Mask” (VIDEO)

Joe Biden’s White House Covid Coordinator Jeffrey Zients admitted the US government is creating a caste system wherein vaccinated individuals will have more freedoms and privileges than non-vaccinated people.

“I think everyone is tired and wearing a mask can be a pain but we’re gettin there,” Zientz said during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. “The CDC guidance across time will allow vaccinated people more and more privileges to take off that mask.”

“15 days to slow the spread” has turned into: mandatory mask mandates and vaccine passports in order to ‘return to normal life.’

W.H Covid Coordinator Jeffrey Zients: “CDC guidance across time will allow vaccinated people more and more privileges to take off that mask” pic.twitter.com/gtGBLc3zx6

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 9, 2021

How will people know if others are vaccinated or not?

Glasser

« Reply #4119 on: May 09, 2021, 09:08:58 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/insane-biden-wants-rely-china-led-ranking-member-terrorist-nation-conflicted-us-doctor-investigate-covid-19-origins/

Instead of using independent US experts to unravel the actions by China behind COVID-19, Biden is going to rely on a group of individuals who were involved in the release and the WHO and others who are involved in the manufacture and release of COVID-19.