Predictions for 2021-2024? (Read 2228 times)

Heavies

Predictions for 2021-2024?
« on: January 23, 2021, 02:38:08 AM »
1. Gas prices 5 to 7 dollars a gallon. maybe more?
2. Middle East turmoil because we have to go back to purchasing fu kn oil from them again.  (This shit is already starting up again)
3. Stock market and economy crashing
4. Massive illegal gun control
5. Fu kers getting us back into another shooting war

What you think?

RSN172

Re: Predictions for 2021-2024?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 06:00:21 AM »
I would add more natural disasters, much higher food prices/shortages and more new diseases.

macsak

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 06:25:26 AM »
you forgot rise in interest rates...

i predict senate turns back to red at midterms
and more gains in house, if not turning the house red too

macsak

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 06:27:16 AM »
you forgot rise in interest rates...

i predict senate turns back to red at midterms
and more gains in house, if not turning the house red too

and 46 will not make it to the end of the term...

RSN172

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 07:03:53 AM »
and 46 will not make it to the end of the term...
And 47 will be even worse.

ren

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 07:07:37 AM »
Unko Biden will bring us into U-N-I-T-Y.
We will all drive electric cars by the end of his term. Conservatives will be re-educated. The Dems will gain more control as their voters illegally enter the US. The middle class will shrink as the Dem voters will gobble up all opportunities. The traditional Red States will be flooded with these illegal voters and they will be forever Blue.
The LGBTQ movement will take over the entire alphabet.
Meanwhile China and Russia will  be circling.
Deeds Not Words

robtmc

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 07:43:46 AM »
The LGBTQ movement will take over the entire alphabet.
And participation will be mandatory... :shake:

groveler

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 08:05:27 AM »
I stick to local stuff only.
1. Dramatically higher cost of living. eg food, fuel, taxes, interest rates, utilities, housing costs, fees, and such.
2. Stratification.  There will be the rich and those that serve the rich. the middle class will be gone.  There will be two societies
one run by the Democrat Party and one run as a "black" market, I'll use the term BarterTown.
3. Ammo will be impossible to get legally, including reloading supplies.
4. Hawaiians will be recognized as a Racially based tribe and become "self" governing on only their "Home" lands,
but will lack the mainland tribes, nation status. eg. they can only do what the Democrat party lets them do.
5. The largest employer will continue to be the government, followed by medical services.
6. Tourism, will be only for the very rich and Democrat Party connected.
7. Public school system will fail and only privately/ Home schooled kids will prosper.
8. You will need Government permission to travel inter-island, off-island, or to come to the islands.
9. Homeless will be segregated into Walled camps.
10. Living in Hawaii will suck for most of whatever population is left here.

aletheuo137

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2021, 08:57:42 AM »

Have you noticed more vehicles with out of state license plates lately?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

groveler

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 09:15:35 AM »

I don't leave my property much, but when I go to Hilo
I see a lot of out of state plates.  Same for Kona.
We don't have much in the way of active duty military
living here, so that is a clue.

macsak

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2021, 09:24:41 AM »
more posts by certain members of this forum blaming 45 for all the bad things that happen...

aletheuo137

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2021, 09:31:46 AM »
I don't leave my property much, but when I go to Hilo
I see a lot of out of state plates.  Same for Kona.
We don't have much in the way of active duty military
living here, so that is a clue.
Well they say that people are fleeing big cities but Hawaii? Not sure of what's going on with that frame of mind but the political environment is not too much different here than what they are fleeing.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2021, 11:41:11 AM »
I would say prices for everything will go up.  All these stimulus packages gotta get paid for somehow.

Since the covid scam was so successful, I figure they'll just continue with another scare.  But it might get released when the dems go to have harris elected in 2024.  Auntie harris will make everything all right and make the boogie man go away, lol!

Some say there will be a civil war.  But I think it will be different than an all out melee.  It will be laser targeted and in limited aggressions.  Like a hybrid guerilla warfare.  Get in, do the damage, make a statement, then fade into the darkness.

And our gun rights and the freedoms (what's left of it) of gun ownership will be greatly affected.  It won't stop at the so called "assault weapons" ban BS.  The long term agenda is total gun ban.

And having a penis or a vagina doesn't matter anymore.  There will be no he or she.  We will be all the colors of the rainbow and every letter of the alphabet and will be frolicking in the field of daisies and pansies.

No need to work either.  The gov't will give us stimulus checks while we stimulate each other in the fields of grass.

Our new motto is "CLM"  Confused Lives Matter.  We won't know who we are but love is in the air.

All of the patriots of America will have retreated into barricaded communities with high walls and 24/7 surveillance and security.  To keep the zombies out.

But Hawaii will have 100% succumbed to the zombies by 2023.  The few patriots that escaped are now in communities in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

robtmc

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 11:52:49 AM »

Well yeah, California and Oregon, so no big difference from the liberals already here..
Did see a Utah plate a while ago, and thought: Why?

robtmc

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2021, 11:55:22 AM »
The few patriots that escaped are now in communities in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona.
Working on it. but I hate giving up our ocean view..

groveler

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2021, 01:11:04 PM »
Working on it. but I hate giving up our ocean view..
At the risk of going off subject, I looked into leaving Hawaii
when Obozo got elected. As I predicted, correctly so,
America had slipped on the slippery slope in 2008.
What it broke down to was
Would I rather be a criminal in the states you mention,
(You forgot Idaho BTW) or one in the state of Hawaii?
Since by 2024 or sooner most of us on this site and many
others I visit will be deemed criminals, I picked the best
Hideyhole I could.
And the place hardest to arrest me in,
so I'm staying here.
I made a comment about Hawaii potentially being a bad place to live,
I was referring to Town people, not the rural folk.
"A country boy will survive".
despite what Democrats do to this state.

ren

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2021, 01:16:30 PM »
I would say prices for everything will go up.  All these stimulus packages gotta get paid for somehow.

Since the covid scam was so successful, I figure they'll just continue with another scare.  But it might get released when the dems go to have harris elected in 2024.  Auntie harris will make everything all right and make the boogie man go away, lol!

Some say there will be a civil war.  But I think it will be different than an all out melee.  It will be laser targeted and in limited aggressions.  Like a hybrid guerilla warfare.  Get in, do the damage, make a statement, then fade into the darkness.

And our gun rights and the freedoms (what's left of it) of gun ownership will be greatly affected.  It won't stop at the so called "assault weapons" ban BS.  The long term agenda is total gun ban.

And having a penis or a vagina doesn't matter anymore.  There will be no he or she.  We will be all the colors of the rainbow and every letter of the alphabet and will be frolicking in the field of daisies and pansies.

No need to work either.  The gov't will give us stimulus checks while we stimulate each other in the fields of grass.

Our new motto is "CLM"  Confused Lives Matter.  We won't know who we are but love is in the air.

All of the patriots of America will have retreated into barricaded communities with high walls and 24/7 surveillance and security.  To keep the zombies out.

But Hawaii will have 100% succumbed to the zombies by 2023.  The few patriots that escaped are now in communities in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/01/23/savvy-mainlanders-are-finding-work-home-can-mean-work-paradise/
Deeds Not Words

aletheuo137

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2021, 01:43:42 PM »
Well yeah, California and Oregon, so no big difference from the liberals already here..
Did see a Utah plate a while ago, and thought: Why?
I've seen NY, N Carolina, Utah, New Mexico, Connecticut, and a few others since the lockdowns.

robtmc

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2021, 04:31:41 PM »
I've seen NY, N Carolina, Utah, New Mexico, Connecticut, and a few others since the lockdowns.
You in Honolulu, so a lot more variety.  BI not so many cars.

Utah puzzles me still, but I assume Salt lake City has  a good % of liberals that would be comfortable here.

I was ok with the political climate here until the election of Øbowel.  The mass fawning was nauseating, and the start of my feeling like i was behind enemy lines.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:37:30 PM by robtmc »