Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread (Read 149905 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #1440 on: October 20, 2021, 09:40:25 AM »
That's cause the phones are tapped in. Same happens to us, but not the gay bar thing.  We're talking about X product and it showed up on our FB feed as an advertisement.

aletheuo137

« Reply #1441 on: October 20, 2021, 09:41:56 AM »
:rofl:

"Ain't heard no fat lady!"
It is not over until the fat lady sings

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #1442 on: October 20, 2021, 12:26:38 PM »
Ever have a conversation and then a relevant advertisement mysteriously pops up on your device the next time you look at it?

I went to a gay bar to sing karaoke with some friends a few years ago and the barrage of ads for gay stuff afterwords was creepy and annoying

It’s probably 100x worse now

yesterday, i was texting my henry schein dental rep
her name is in my phone, but nothing about her company info
i opened IG, watched a story, then the ad came up, "henry schein dental"
 :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

aletheuo137

« Reply #1443 on: October 20, 2021, 12:30:13 PM »

omnigun

« Reply #1444 on: October 20, 2021, 12:31:05 PM »
That's cause the phones are tapped in. Same happens to us, but not the gay bar thing.  We're talking about X product and it showed up on our FB feed as an advertisement.

This has been disproven before.

changemyoil66

« Reply #1445 on: October 20, 2021, 12:31:27 PM »

Sane happened with some ad for a tourettes suffering dentist. His ad popped up on my FB feed some years ago.  And I don't have him as his real name in my phone or FB friends.

aletheuo137

« Reply #1446 on: October 21, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
FBI admits there was no insurrection on Jan 6th

https://rumble.com/vlh37f-fbi-admits-there-was-no-insurrection-on-january-6th.html

changemyoil66

« Reply #1447 on: October 21, 2021, 08:54:52 AM »
FBI admits there was no insurrection on Jan 6th

https://rumble.com/vlh37f-fbi-admits-there-was-no-insurrection-on-january-6th.html

Anyone with the ability to think would know this.  I've seen many vids of the police allowing people to walk in the doors.  At the same time, some vids of the opposite. So how does 1 get a guilty verdict when there is no uniformity?  "Without a reasonable doubt". Unfortunately, some took plea deals, which is not the same as being found guilty by a judge or by your peers.  And then there's a few who are still in solitary confinement, and have no right to a speedy trial. Nothing to see here folks.

aletheuo137

« Reply #1448 on: October 21, 2021, 09:57:52 AM »
New Poll Shows Biden Getting Hammered By Trump On Independent Voters

https://conservativebrief.com/biden-trump-voters-53081/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=922

President Joe Biden is getting set to announce his bid for the presidency in 2024 but he is facing some disturbing news.
With a barrage of attacks against Donald Trump, the Democrats and some of their allies in the media have targeted independent voters to damage Trump’s chances in the 2024 election if he decides to campaign for the Republican nomination.

But it appears that independent voters are more concerned about inflation, the debacle in Afghanistan, a Southern border that is in a shambles and gas prices more than they are concerned with Trump’s mean tweets, a new poll showed, The Daily Caller reported.

omnigun

« Reply #1449 on: October 21, 2021, 10:00:02 AM »

https://conservativebrief.com/biden-trump-voters-53081/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=922

President Joe Biden is getting set to announce his bid for the presidency in 2024 but he is facing some disturbing news.
With a barrage of attacks against Donald Trump, the Democrats and some of their allies in the media have targeted independent voters to damage Trump’s chances in the 2024 election if he decides to campaign for the Republican nomination.

But it appears that independent voters are more concerned about inflation, the debacle in Afghanistan, a Southern border that is in a shambles and gas prices more than they are concerned with Trump’s mean tweets, a new poll showed, The Daily Caller reported.

I somehow doubt he will run in 2024.  Trump is a loser for the Republicans.  Basically a free gift for democrats in 2024.  Even Mitch knows.  The best bet they got is maybe the Florida governor. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #1450 on: October 21, 2021, 10:06:48 AM »

But it appears that independent voters are more concerned about inflation, the debacle in Afghanistan, a Southern border that is in a shambles and gas prices more than they are concerned with Trump’s mean tweets, a new poll showed, The Daily Caller reported.

They need to fix the voting fraud first.

ren

« Reply #1451 on: October 21, 2021, 10:12:05 AM »

Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #1452 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:53 AM »

Fake news.  There is no mass fraud.  Unless you mean general minimal fraud which has happened in basically every election in existence...good luck on that.

drck1000

« Reply #1453 on: October 21, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
I gotta pull up this post from a college classmate who is a total TDSer and uber-liberal.  Anyways, it was to "prove" that voter ID is not required.  It hinged on online documentation by DNC of one's voter registration as #proof. . . TOTALLY misses the point. . .

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #1454 on: October 21, 2021, 10:32:12 AM »
I gotta pull up this post from a college classmate who is a total TDSer and uber-liberal.  Anyways, it was to "prove" that voter ID is not required.  It hinged on online documentation by DNC of one's voter registration as #proof. . . TOTALLY misses the point. . .

Another Right-wing Trumpet spreading fear and fake news about voter fraud.....

"Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud"
--President Jimmy Carter (D)

Heed Jimmy Carter on the Danger of Mail-In Voting

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

« Reply #1458 on: October 25, 2021, 10:49:49 AM »
As Biden Builds a Wall Around His Beach House But Not The Border – Media Fall Silent

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2021/10/23/biden-builds-wall-around-his-beach-house-not-border-media-fall

Inspector

« Reply #1459 on: October 25, 2021, 10:58:43 AM »
YouTube Deletes ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Rap From Platform, Cites ‘Medical Misinformation’

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/youtube-deletes-lets-go-brandon-rap-platform-cites-medical-misinformation