Huntah Biden :facepalm: (Read 20694 times)

robtmc

Re: Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »

aletheuo137

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2021, 12:14:35 PM »
That's all fine and dandy that you THINK that's what you're doing.  That said, the way you act, no one respects you.  Or not many respect you.  Those that do just do so because you bicker with the same people they bicker with.  It's fawking STUPID and gets old FAST!!! 

Until you start acting like a mature adult, no one will respect you.  You might as well be pissing into the wind with your crusade for spreading "your values". 

What you also prob don't realize is taking your view points to the other extreme doesn't bring balance to things.  It only further alienates others with the stupid bickering. . . 

Anyways, end rant. . .
I couldn't have said it better!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2021, 12:17:45 PM »
Hunter Biden Cements His Notoriety As “The King Of Cons”

https://thegreggjarrett.com/hunter-biden-cements-his-notoriety-as-the-king-of-cons/
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

robtmc

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2021, 12:28:38 PM »
You might as well be pissing into the wind with your crusade for spreading "your values". 
Is that what the millennial pissant thinks it is doing?
IIRC, no one asked.

What I recall was proselytizing for the very most liberal viewpoints imaginable on two topics that constitute a religion to liberals.. 
And definitely not 2A related topics, which IMHO should have gotten it the boot.

I come here to enjoy the company of like minded 2A and shooting enthusiasts, not to hear the bleating of liberals.
They should save that for their social masturbation websites and their like minded types.
I doubt very much that firearm owners infest it's favorite sites ranting about 2A rights.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2021, 01:17:11 PM »
And I think you parrot blind far right republican talking points.  Centralists can dislike Trump too, you don't have to be a liberal. Hell I personally know Republicans that dislike Trump and his policies.

Once again -- your opinion based on no hard facts.

You just can't have a mature discussion on ANYTHING.

The fact that you're on here DEFENDING a man who made jokes about his drug use is all we need to know about you.

Hunter, according to Resident Biden, is "the smartest man I know."  He's attributing that to a man who can't recall if he dropped off a laptop to be repaired, nor whether he remembered to pick it up after he was notified it was ready.

Same man who made over $80K PER MONTH on Burisma's Board of Directors, yet a couple of years later is claiming he's too broke to support his kid he made with a stripper.

Same man who was shacking up with his dead brother's widow.

Obviously you connect with Hunter and his lack of morals and responsibility.

BTW, Hunter is not a "child" of any politician.  He's 51 years old!!  He's fair game, especially when his father carts him around to China on Air Force 2 to score multi-million dollar private deals in energy for that country.

You're disgusting.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2021, 01:57:34 PM »
Once again -- your opinion based on no hard facts.

You just can't have a mature discussion on ANYTHING.

The fact that you're on here DEFENDING a man who made jokes about his drug use is all we need to know about you.

Hunter, according to Resident Biden, is "the smartest man I know."  He's attributing that to a man who can't recall if he dropped off a laptop to be repaired, nor whether he remembered to pick it up after he was notified it was ready.

Same man who made over $80K PER MONTH on Burisma's Board of Directors, yet a couple of years later is claiming he's too broke to support his kid he made with a stripper.

Same man who was shacking up with his dead brother's widow.

Obviously you connect with Hunter and his lack of morals and responsibility.

BTW, Hunter is not a "child" of any politician.  He's 51 years old!!  He's fair game, especially when his father carts him around to China on Air Force 2 to score multi-million dollar private deals in energy for that country.

You're disgusting.

Not really defending him, calling out the hypocrisy.  Cause obviously Trump lived a respectable life with no issues  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  And his family is squeaky clean  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hunters life got messed up with drugs, but it looks like he mostly turned that around.  Other than that I don't care about his life or how he lead it.  He could bang 50 strippers and it wouldn't effect American politics or my life at all.

Its laughable you just mentioned him on Air Force 2, yet completly forgot that Trump carted his family around for favorable business deals all the time  :rofl: :rofl:

ren

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2021, 02:02:09 PM »
Hunter messed up because HE CHOSE to do drugs - not the other way around. It's typical that people blame drugs much the same they blame guns. An example is Demi Lovato blaming it not on her decision to do drugs but separating it from her and labeling it as a disease as if she had no control.
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 02:31:51 PM »
Hunter messed up because HE CHOSE to do drugs - not the other way around. It's typical that people blame drugs much the same they blame guns. An example is Demi Lovato blaming it not on her decision to do drugs but separating it from her and labeling it as a disease as if she had no control.

People make mistakes, its how they deal with it afterwards that makes the person of the present/future.  I don't hold his or others past against them.   If you forever blame the past no one could become a better person.  Its why criminals stay criminals our justice system has lost focus on reform.  Fix the problem.  There are many successful former drug addicts.

aletheuo137

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 02:44:00 PM »

ren

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 02:48:30 PM »
Having an addiction is not a disease - its a choice that a person made. Not condemning people for their past - own up to it and learn from it.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 02:55:01 PM »
People make mistakes, its how they deal with it afterwards that makes the person of the present/future.  I don't hold his or others past against them.   If you forever blame the past no one could become a better person.  Its why criminals stay criminals our justice system has lost focus on reform.  Fix the problem.  There are many successful former drug addicts.

Wearing mismatched socks is a mistake.

Forgetting to pick up a package at the post office is a mistake.

Spending who knows how many thousands on drugs, and doing all the other disgusting things he's done and then trying to make money writing a book of his memoirs is a choice -- pure and simple.

People who make stupid and costly decisions because they have really bad judgement ALWAYS call them "mistakes."  They are not mistakes.  That's a cop-out.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2021, 03:01:12 PM »
Having an addiction is not a disease - its a choice that a person made. Not condemning people for their past - own up to it and learn from it.
Having been through my own addictions I agree completely. When someone says they are addicted and can’t stop it is because they would rather continue because it is easier than do the right thing and the hard thing and stop or seek help if necessary. As hard as it was to quit drugs and alcohol it was harder to quit cigarettes when the time came to do it.

changemyoil66

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 03:26:18 PM »
U all got no proof he smoked cheese or crack or made money off of dad. Nothing proven in court. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2021, 03:34:41 PM »

He also claims not to even remember meeting the stripper he knocked up and John Solomon has been saying he has received info recently that Burisma was small potatoes when it came to what money Hunter was siphoning out of the Ukraine for his dad.

Also note that now his Dad is back in charge Russia has parked all it troops on the Ukraine border and gonna take a whack at another regime change after the Biden /Obama / Soros one was uninstalled after Trump took office. Biden isnt just selling out America he is selling other countries to Americas enemies and creating global instability that will turn into more ground wars that the US may end up joining.

'These people are funny and harmless' is just about the stupidest thing you could say about the Biden family, they are giving the Clinton's a run for their money.

They are by all definitions straight up evil.

Inspector

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 03:44:14 PM »
Enjoy!

aletheuo137

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2021, 03:48:40 PM »
U all got no proof he smoked cheese or crack or made money off of dad. Nothing proven in court. (Sarcasm)

You mean "the big guy"

Inspector

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2021, 03:55:47 PM »

You would think a public admission on the record with numerous videos on YT would be enough.

Inspector

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2021, 03:00:48 AM »
Hunter Biden Admits Burisma Position Was ‘F*** You to Putin’

https://thegreggjarrett.com/hunter-biden-admits-burisma-position-was-f-you-to-putin/

Inspector

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2021, 03:02:05 AM »
Enjoy!

omnigun

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2021, 06:14:49 AM »
Hunter Biden Admits Burisma Position Was ‘F*** You to Putin’

https://thegreggjarrett.com/hunter-biden-admits-burisma-position-was-f-you-to-putin/

Interesting take.  If true,  this is a great example of diplomacy.