Huntah Biden :facepalm: (Read 21133 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2021, 11:50:47 PM »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2021, 11:52:07 PM »
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »
How is this NOT off topic?

:stopjack:

I was under the impression that yall think Joe and hunter were the same person by the way you associate them. 

macsak

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2021, 08:21:37 AM »
I was under the impression that yall think Joe and hunter were the same person by the way you associate them.

those poor goalposts...

changemyoil66

« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2021, 08:37:57 AM »
those poor goalposts...
Gonna be able to afford F15 soon.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

drck1000

« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2021, 09:17:23 AM »
Gonna be able to afford F15 soon.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
You going have a few F35s…

aletheuo137

« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2021, 09:24:08 AM »
makes a pro Joe post in a Huntah thread
but somehow still not wrong...
Because he is from the always getting a prize generation!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2021, 09:25:31 AM »
You going have a few F35s…
Let me know when you reach nuclear!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2021, 12:15:33 PM »

Using a lie?  Or admitting you're too stupid to understand the topic?

Either way, you can't tap dance away from the fact you're off topic.

#TrollsGonnaTroll
-- Melvin Udall

Heavies

« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2021, 04:17:52 PM »
Get back on topic

Glasser

« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2021, 08:19:41 AM »
https://rumble.com/vkadq3-video-emerges-of-hunter-biden-whining-to-dead-brothers-widow-over-rehab-whi.html

Video Emerges of Hunter Biden Whining to Dead Brother's Widow Over Rehab While Smoking Crack

Glasser

« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2021, 10:41:06 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-art-georges-berges-china

Hunter Biden's art dealer said he wanted to be the 'lead guy in China'

The art dealer representing the president's son has longstanding ties to China and said in 2015 that he wanted to be the art world's "lead guy in China."

Georges Berges, who is representing Hunter Biden as he ventures into the art world, has talked about his business dealings in China in the past, but his reported ties could pose an ethics issue as he sells Biden's art to anonymous buyers.

Glasser

Glasser

« Reply #213 on: August 10, 2021, 08:41:23 AM »
He is really letting myself go, he is on the down hill slide between extra from the set of Boogie Nights and California homeless dude about to deuce in a planter box.

ren

« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2021, 08:46:24 AM »
SIlence from celebs who attacked Donald Trump's son. I guess they have different standards. They attacked an innocent child just because he was the son of Donald Trump. But its OK for the son of a sitting President to bathe in decadence.
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2021, 11:50:26 AM »
More drugs, more hookers, more laptops. The smartest guy Papa Joe knows.

Hunter Biden Tells Hooker Russians Stole Different Laptop, 'Have Videos Of Me Doing F*cking Crazy Sex!'

After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,' sometimes costing $10,000 a night.

'I spent f***ing crazy amounts of money,' Hunter said. 'I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway… each night he'd be like 'there's going to be so many people here, crazy f***ing party' and each night it's nobody.'

Hunter's claims raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation.

Hunter said it was after that debauched night he realized his computer was missing.

'I think he's the one that stole my computer. I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere. F***ing everywhere, crazy out of your mind sh**.' 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunter-biden-tells-hooker-russians-stole-different-laptop-have-videos-me-doing-fcking

macsak

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2021, 11:56:57 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2021, 12:04:16 PM »
More drugs, more hookers, more laptops. The smartest guy Papa Joe knows.

Hunter Biden Tells Hooker Russians Stole Different Laptop, 'Have Videos Of Me Doing F*cking Crazy Sex!'

After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,' sometimes costing $10,000 a night.

'I spent f***ing crazy amounts of money,' Hunter said. 'I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway… each night he'd be like 'there's going to be so many people here, crazy f***ing party' and each night it's nobody.'

Hunter's claims raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation.

Hunter said it was after that debauched night he realized his computer was missing.

'I think he's the one that stole my computer. I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere. F***ing everywhere, crazy out of your mind sh**.' 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunter-biden-tells-hooker-russians-stole-different-laptop-have-videos-me-doing-fcking

This shows a perfect example on how the media has your back if you play for their team.  Imagine if this was 1 of Trumps sons.  Another impeachment would have been brought up.

macsak

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2021, 12:16:48 PM »