Bidens Speech 4-28-21 (Read 1543 times)

Kuleana

Re: Bidens Speech 4-28-21
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2021, 10:13:36 AM »
Why ask a preschooler on foreign policy? You'd get a better response talking at a drive thru McD's
I hear you loud, clear, and agree.

I might even get a really deep conversation with Ronald McDonald, himself, along with my Happy Meal, while I am at it.

omnigun

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2021, 11:51:17 AM »
I hear you loud, clear, and agree.

I might even get a really deep conversation with Ronald McDonald, himself, along with my Happy Meal, while I am at it.

I feel the same.   Though instead of McDonald's I might as well be speaking to the catered Chinese spokesman. 

omnigun

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2021, 03:20:01 PM »
You think a war between two nuclear armed peers will stay conventional?

It will not.   Neither country is in threat of their mainland being taken over.  There are sound minds on both sides who know not to go that far.   Everyone loses everything in a nuclear war. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2021, 04:02:51 PM »
WTF does this exchange have to do with Biden's speech?

In a world with atomic weapons, there are only two probable scenarios to fear:

(1)  A rogue faction (ISIS, ...) gets their hands on a nuke, either with a delivery system (plane, missile, ...) or that can be used as a dirty bomb and delivered in a relatively small package without aerial detonation;

(2)  A conventional war against a nuclear power (US v. China).  If China sees they are losing the conventional war, they may resort to nukes as a last-ditch effort to turn the tide -- just like the US did against Japan.  The difference is, they risk nuclear retaliatory strikes.  However, they may believe they have the ability to survive.  USSR had that belief due to a massive civil defense network of underground facilities  and mobile rocket launchers on underground rails to avoid having them taken out.

MAD only works if both sides believe they have everything to lose and can''t win a nuclear exchange.  Those are very rational assumptions, but they are not guarantees.
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2021, 08:34:04 PM »
The people who have their hands up Puppet Biden’s ass are dangerous and stupid. China was more concerned with Trump because he played by a different set of rules. The Harris admin is making the same old neocon mistakes which make it very easy for China to out maneuver us.

Trying to take Crimea from Russia is suicidally insane. We need to be on good terms with them since Europe will be part of the caliphate soon

Kuleana

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2021, 08:52:05 AM »
Stated numerous times before, the US is a rapidly declining empire on its last legs.  Runaway financial debt and an obvious ever-enlarging divided legal and illegal domestic population are the final nails-in-the-coffin, for the once great American Republic.  Despite the power okole currently playing their last card of goading a war with China, Russia, or whatever country stupid enough to take the bait; there is nothing that can be done to reverse the US empire's inevitable collapse.

Electing non-imperial stooges like Trump was the only last real hope America had of legally trying to turn things around.  However, with Trump's overthrow in 2020, the ballot box ship route has ultimately sailed.  Consequently, the only question now is how the Balkanization of the US empire will occur.  Will be a result of a Civil War, some ideological revolution, Petrol-Dollar collapse, or voluntary like the former British and Soviet empires, of the recent past?

Regardless, short of overthrowing the US empire themselves, the only thing American patriots should focus on now is how to survive in the post-US empire era.

groveler

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2021, 09:10:45 AM »
Stated numerous times before, the US is a rapidly declining empire on its last legs.  Runaway financial debt and an obvious ever-enlarging divided legal and illegal domestic population are the final nails-in-the-coffin, for the once great American Republic.  Despite the power okole currently playing their last card of goading a war with China, Russia, or whatever country stupid enough to take the bait; there is nothing that can be done to reverse the US empire's inevitable collapse.

Electing non-imperial stooges like Trump was the only last real hope America had of legally trying to turn things around.  However, with Trump's overthrow in 2020, the ballot box ship route has ultimately sailed.  Consequently, the only question now is how the Balkanization of the US empire will occur.  Will be a result of a Civil War, some ideological revolution, Petrol-Dollar collapse, or voluntary like the former British and Soviet empires, of the recent past?

Regardless, short of overthrowing the US empire themselves, the only thing American patriots should focus on now is how to survive in the post-US empire era.
"the only thing American patriots should focus on now is how to survive in the post-US empire era."
That is called "prepping".  I've been doing this for years.  Although I'm not completely self sufficient
eg I depend on a local butcher to cut up the meats I raise and I haven't installed my solar panels yet,
but I can go a long time without any government.
Especially a Democrat "empire" government.
I suggest y'all get ready, the SHTF and the mess is about to happen in slo-mo.

Kuleana

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2021, 09:29:35 AM »
"the only thing American patriots should focus on now is how to survive in the post-US empire era."
That is called "prepping".  I've been doing this for years.  Although I'm not completely self sufficient
eg I depend on a local butcher to cut up the meats I raise and I haven't installed my solar panels yet,
but I can go a long time without any government.
Especially a Democrat "empire" government.
I suggest y'all get ready, the SHTF and the mess is about to happen in slo-mo.
Totally agree.

I only further clarify by saying, in addition to prepping, begin contemplating how the map of the former US empire will look like and perhaps relocate to those places favorable to their personal economic and political beliefs.

For example, only the original 13 colonies, Texas, and Hawaii were ever officially recognized, as independent nation states, historically, and have the luxury of being fast-tracked, into being internationally recognized nation states, today.  The rest of the territories, of the US empire, were acquired via legal treaty and, hence, their subsequent international recognition will be more complicated.

groveler

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2021, 10:50:17 AM »
Totally agree.

I only further clarify by saying, in addition to prepping, begin contemplating how the map of the former US empire will look like and perhaps relocate to those places favorable to their personal economic and political beliefs.

For example, only the original 13 colonies, Texas, and Hawaii were ever officially recognized, as independent nation states, historically, and have the luxury of being fast-tracked, into being internationally recognized nation states, today.  The rest of the territories, of the US empire, were acquired via legal treaty and, hence, their subsequent international recognition will be more complicated.
Although I am very Texas, idealogically, my time in San Antonio, Austin, and Houston rules out Texas, the weather sucks!
The thirteen original colonies are nothing but crap these days, so that leaves Hawaii.
I'll stay here and help "mold" whatever arises.  Democrats don't do so well without government and guns,
as they have no "guts".  Besides, I live in Paniolo country which is very Texas like, but much better weather.

changemyoil66

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2021, 10:52:14 AM »
The people who have their hands up Puppet Biden’s ass are dangerous and stupid. China was more concerned with Trump because he played by a different set of rules. The Harris admin is making the same old neocon mistakes which make it very easy for China to out maneuver us.

Trying to take Crimea from Russia is suicidally insane. We need to be on good terms with them since Europe will be part of the caliphate soon
I dont think theyre mistakes, but intentional.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2021, 02:29:30 PM »
I dont think theyre mistakes, but intentional.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It might very well be. They have an incredible amount of leverage on Biden and his family, meanwhile the whole Asian Hate Crime movement ginned up by the media was meant to silence criticism of the CCP. I doubt that Hirono is aware of any sort of master plan, though. She is just dumb and convenient.

Glasser

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2021, 03:33:18 PM »
Hirono  is just dumb and convenient.

Whoa, whoa bro, I think you just committed a Federal Hate Crime.