Bidens Speech 4-28-21 (Read 7732 times)

6716J

Bidens Speech 4-28-21
« on: April 29, 2021, 08:05:08 AM »
Comment from Lily Tang Williams, an escapee from communist China

I am very skeptical when politicians say "We the people are the government". Sounds good but the reality is totally different. Read what China's Constitution says:

"Article 2. All power in the People's Republic of China belongs to the people. The organs through which the people exercise state power are the National People's Congress and the local people's congresses at different levels. The people administer state affairs and manage economic, cultural and social affairs through various channels and in various ways in accordance with the law."

In reality today, 1.4 billion Chinese have no control of their lives and government. The Party is the State, controls everyone and everything. China is the largest totalitarian government in the world and is committing cultural genocide of their own people.

Unfortunately, many western countries including the U.S. is adopting their model and using propaganda to sell to their citizens. Remember: TOTAL GOVERNMENT IS COMMUNISM.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

changemyoil66

Re: Bidens Speech 4-28-21
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 09:47:57 AM »
Unfortunate that people are too stupid to realize it until it's too late.

Glasser

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 10:35:16 AM »
SOTU ratings are in:

48M - Trump 2017
46M - Trump 2018
46.8M - Trump 2019
37.2M - Trump 2020
11.6M - Biden 2021

macsak

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 10:44:22 AM »
SOTU ratings are in:

48M - Trump 2017
46M - Trump 2018
46.8M - Trump 2019
37.2M - Trump 2020
11.6M - Biden 2021

fakenews! biden received the highest number of votes EVAR!!!

6716J

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 11:07:19 AM »
nice viewer stats too

Official WH YouTube
1.9M subscribers
603 upvotes
7800 downvotes
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

omnigun

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 11:12:27 AM »
Its almost as if people don't care about Biden they are just happy its not Trump....

#anyonebuttrump

Would vote for a dog over Trump but I would never watch a dog make a speech.

Glasser

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 11:20:42 AM »
CBS’s Junk Poll Claiming “85% Approved of Biden’s Speech” Interviewed Only 169 Republicans Out of 1,000 Viewers

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 11:52:25 AM »
CBS’s Junk Poll Claiming “85% Approved of Biden’s Speech” Interviewed Only 169 Republicans Out of 1,000 Viewers

That's how stupid the 85%ish of the 831 are.  As long as it's not Trump, they will approve of what ever gibberish comes out of Biden's mouth.  He could stand there farting into the mic and they would still give approval.

But thumbs up/down show what real people think.

Kuleana

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 02:03:08 PM »
Comment from Lily Tang Williams, an escapee from communist China
I wonder how much the CIA paid her to parrot US imperial propaganda.  I also wonder if she is wanted in China, for some kind of financial crime.

I am very skeptical when politicians say "We the people are the government". Sounds good but the reality is totally different. Read what China's Constitution says:

"Article 2. All power in the People's Republic of China belongs to the people. The organs through which the people exercise state power are the National People's Congress and the local people's congresses at different levels. The people administer state affairs and manage economic, cultural and social affairs through various channels and in various ways in accordance with the law."

In reality today, 1.4 billion Chinese have no control of their lives and government. The Party is the State, controls everyone and everything. China is the largest totalitarian government in the world and is committing cultural genocide of their own people.
Total BS.

Been to China and lived in China for some time.  If you are on the payroll, of the CIA, or one of Soros' pro-democracy NGOs, then you will have problems.  I give the Chinese government credit, as they already know, which foreigners are subversives, when they arrive to their country.  If not, the police can't even stop millions, of their people, from jaywalking, let alone control what they think or behave.

Unfortunately, many western countries including the U.S. is adopting their model and using propaganda to sell to their citizens. Remember: TOTAL GOVERNMENT IS COMMUNISM.
You don't have to be a communist government to employ propaganda to control your own citizenry.  The US empire has been doing that for the last 100 years or so.

omnigun

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 02:21:00 PM »
The China defense team appears.   

Kuleana

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 02:22:22 PM »
So says, the US empire's favorite subject citizen.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 02:23:41 PM »

Rather than repeatedly demeaning everyone you disagree with, just scroll on. 

I know it makes you feel better to call everyone names, but you can stop now.  It's not helping you reach anyone.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 02:26:20 PM »
So says, the US empire's favorite subject citizen.

Yup I am team USA. And you are team China.   Good thing I live in America. Not sure after seeing what they did to the citizens in Hong Kong wouldn't charge your mind.  As a supposedly Hawaiian supporter. China took over Hong Kong worse than USA did to hawaii. 

Kuleana

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 02:31:50 PM »
Rather than repeatedly demeaning everyone you disagree with, just scroll on. 

I know it makes you feel better to call everyone names, but you can stop now.  It's not helping you reach anyone.
Hey Flapp, OG really got me confused with someone else.

I thought I was the pro-Hawaiian national, pro-Trump supporter, pro-American patriot supporter, and anti-US empire warrior.

I must be really desperate to be on the payroll of China's government.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 02:35:02 PM »
Hey Flapp, OG really got me confused with someone else.

I thought I was the pro-Hawaiian national, pro-Trump supporter, pro-American patriot supporter, and anti-US empire warrior.

I must be really desperate to be on the payroll of China's government.

If his insults and name-calling had any rational basis, I'd be confused, too.

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!"

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3be1e492-fd03-4130-964b-b2bb2b17faca
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 02:36:00 PM »
Not sure after seeing what they did to the citizens in Hong Kong wouldn't charge your mind.  As a supposedly Hawaiian supporter. China took over Hong Kong worse than USA did to hawaii.
Please get yourself an education, before you speak.

Hong Kong was ALWAYS part of China.

Hawaii was NEVER part of the US empire and is still ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING our aina.

omnigun

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 02:37:52 PM »
Please get yourself an education, before you speak.

Hong Kong was ALWAYS part of China.

Hawaii was NEVER part of the US empire and is still ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING our aina.

The citizens sure don't feel that way.   Just like Taiwan.   :shaka:

Kuleana

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 02:39:56 PM »
The citizens sure don't feel that way.
What citizens do you speak of?

omnigun

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 02:41:22 PM »
What citizens do you speak of?

The citizens of Hong Kong and Taiwan, with their own government,  passports and culture.  The practice of democracy and freedom.   You know those opposite things of China. 

macsak

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 02:44:24 PM »
The citizens of Hong Kong and Taiwan, with their own government,  passports and culture.  The practice of democracy and freedom.   You know those opposite things of China.

are those last two sentences in english?