From The Desk of Donald J Trump (new website) (Read 8502 times)

hvybarrels

Re: From The Desk of Donald J Trump (new website)
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »
Donald J. Trump
11:57am May 6, 2021

The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term “The Big Lie” when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didn’t even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2021, 11:34:00 AM »
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

So glad he is back

Best president in living memory!

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

mrgaf

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2021, 04:23:17 PM »
Yup…..gone with the wind………🖕🏻💩
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:29:53 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

hvybarrels

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2021, 06:27:41 PM »
Yeah odd that they will let a Classic Concern Troll operate freely but you get your comments clipped for calling it out. No wonder the Right cannot seem to get any traction in this state. The other side is lobbing mortars and poisoning our water supply as we are trip over our own shoe laces trying to be "fair"

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/concern-troll/

mrgaf

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2021, 06:58:52 PM »
Yeah odd that they will let a Classic Concern Troll operate freely but you get your comments clipped for calling it out. No wonder the Right cannot seem to get any traction in this state. The other side is lobbing mortars and poisoning our water supply as we are trip over our own shoe laces trying to be "fair"

Trump’s site may be simple but it’s anti left and that’s ok with me. This site is going down the sewers…..whiners rule I guess! :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

omnigun

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2021, 07:31:45 PM »

It can't possibly be that you don't have to be raging conservative to support guns :crazy:

You are as worse as the left who wish to silence opposing views that's not how freedom works.   

Hate to break it to yall but most people in this state are not hard-core republican.   Many democrats and independents.  Unless you wish this site to lose a decent chunk of members you are going to have opposing viewpoints.

mrgaf

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2021, 08:52:58 PM »
It can't possibly be that you don't have to be raging conservative to support guns :crazy:

You are as worse as the left who wish to silence opposing views that's not how freedom works.   

Hate to break it to yall but most people in this state are not hard-core republican.   Many democrats and independents.  Unless you wish this site to lose a decent chunk of members you are going to have opposing viewpoints.

Well I always say don’t let the door hit ya where the lord split ya and that goes anyone who doesn’t like it. Do us all a big favor, ok.….. :wave:

hvybarrels

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2021, 09:55:47 PM »
Concern trolling is a form of silencing where the troll "supports" the theory of a group, but has issues with its praxis.[1] This is intended to sow discord and dissent within a community. This type of derailing either makes the discussion about praxis or reverts it to discussing the minutiae of the basis of theory. Concern trolls are not always aware they are concern trolls. They may view themselves as allies, but have not (yet) found a particular aspect of theory they like.

Alternatively, they can claim they largely agree with the theory of a group, but argue that activities of the group may be harming the wider movement.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:19:39 PM by hvybarrels »

hvybarrels

Flapp_Jackson

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2021, 05:43:36 AM »

omnigun

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2021, 06:18:37 AM »
Classic "definition" created to explain the "everyone who doesn't believe what I believe is a troll".   Used to marginalize dissenting thought to make everyone conform to a single ideal/thought.   Cults, religions, dictators all use this.   Oh and Communism.

mrgaf

changemyoil66

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2021, 08:49:57 AM »
Hahhahaha

6716J

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2021, 08:54:26 AM »
Concern trolling is a form of silencing where the troll "supports" the theory of a group, but has issues with its praxis.[1] This is intended to sow discord and dissent within a community. This type of derailing either makes the discussion about praxis or reverts it to discussing the minutiae of the basis of theory. Concern trolls are not always aware they are concern trolls. They may view themselves as allies, but have not (yet) found a particular aspect of theory they like.

Alternatively, they can claim they largely agree with the theory of a group, but argue that activities of the group may be harming the wider movement.

Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2021, 12:17:23 PM »
Trolls won't often admit they are trolls, whether the behavior is intentional or not.

When someone starts ranting that dictators, cults and religions call anyone who doesn't believe as they do "trolls", it shows they are okay with their behavior no matter how troll-like it is.

"Yeah, I eat human flesh sometimes when I have nothing else in the fridge, but that doesn't make me a cannibal!"   :rofl: :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2021, 12:21:48 PM »
Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.

BBUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :worship: :worship: :worship:

aletheuo137

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2021, 06:31:00 PM »
Green Day - Basket Case [Official Music Video

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2021, 06:35:47 PM »
as my previous analogy...you can walk into a Catholic church and try to worship the devil...
some people lack tact

Id also like to add that I do recognize people are independents and Democrat on this board most of them have life experience, skills and the pleasantry to have a decent discussion with.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 06:41:50 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

mrgaf

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2021, 08:15:40 PM »