The Jab (Read 90407 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Jab
« Reply #840 on: October 20, 2021, 09:35:05 PM »
Call me optimistic but I don't think that is the reason.

Call me unconvinced, because you didn't state a reason of your own.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #841 on: October 20, 2021, 10:38:53 PM »
In the beginning I think we didn't know how long natural immunity would last though

yes, we had an idea
SARS-CoV 1 natural immunity lasts at least 17 years...

hvybarrels

« Reply #842 on: October 20, 2021, 10:43:50 PM »
I wonder what the repercussions will be though. Health care workers usually get lots of support but if their leaving the job in droves starts causing serious health care problems a lot of people are going to be upset I think.

Its like when a worker strike happens everyone wants to support them but if it turns out that strike means no more toilet paper on the shelves support seems to dry up and people get angry.

Hell yeah there will be repercussions. The commies who forced us to put poison in our bodies or lose our jobs are already in big trouble in case you haven't noticed.

And once everyone realizes the clot shots are actually slow-release lethal injections anyone who supported these psychopaths is going to have a real bad day.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

omnigun

« Reply #843 on: October 21, 2021, 07:03:29 AM »

Hell yeah there will be repercussions. The commies who forced us to put poison in our bodies or lose our jobs are already in big trouble in case you haven't noticed.

And once everyone realizes the clot shots are actually slow-release lethal injections anyone who supported these psychopaths is going to have a real bad day.

Fake news.   Vaxx is safe. 

omnigun

« Reply #844 on: October 21, 2021, 07:04:19 AM »
yes, we had an idea
SARS-CoV 1 natural immunity lasts at least 17 years...

So your bright solution is to get everyone infected. Let a bunch of people die so less people die after that? 

Natural Immunity only works via infection.  The very thing we are trying to prevent.  Cause infection means a chance a death via covid.

hvybarrels

« Reply #845 on: October 21, 2021, 07:39:56 AM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #846 on: October 21, 2021, 08:55:58 AM »
There have been more adverse reactions reported of the vaxx vs. 20 years of all vaxxes combined.

oldfart

« Reply #847 on: October 21, 2021, 09:19:09 AM »
my boss is offering a booster shot already :rofl:

Creepy Joe wants all the kids to get the shot.
They making a reduced load with smaller needles just for kiddies. :D
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

« Reply #848 on: October 21, 2021, 09:52:57 AM »
my boss is offering a booster shot already :rofl:

I spoke to a old coworker yesterday. She's super DNC and has TDS. But she refused to let her daughter get the jab. So she was forced to pull her from sports.  She's treating it like a tattoo, once her daughter is 18, she can choose to get jabbed or not.  The mother is jabbed.  Her daughter does not want to get jabbed with this vaxx. She has all the other ones required for school and has no issue with them at all.

omnigun

« Reply #849 on: October 21, 2021, 10:01:33 AM »
I spoke to a old coworker yesterday. She's super DNC and has TDS. But she refused to let her daughter get the jab. So she was forced to pull her from sports.  She's treating it like a tattoo, once her daughter is 18, she can choose to get jabbed or not.  The mother is jabbed.  Her daughter does not want to get jabbed with this vaxx. She has all the other ones required for school and has no issue with them at all.

lol more proof that political parties don't matter for intelligence.

ren

« Reply #850 on: October 21, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #851 on: October 21, 2021, 11:12:46 AM »

Mother and daughter are very smart.  Health decisions are an individual choice.  There are more educated people in this nation than these vaxxers make it out to be. :thumbsup:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #852 on: October 21, 2021, 11:17:36 AM »
Mother and daughter are very smart.  Health decisions are an individual choice.  There are more educated people in this nation than these vaxxers make it out to be. :thumbsup:
didya mean intelligent?

I think we've proven that education from reputable institutions =/= intelligence. . .

oldfart

« Reply #853 on: October 21, 2021, 11:40:53 AM »
didya mean intelligent?

I think we've proven that education from reputable institutions =/= intelligence. . .
==========
One of my favorite quips when I make a mistake is, "eh sorry eh? I wen' go public school cuz"
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

« Reply #854 on: October 21, 2021, 11:41:32 AM »

Pretty soon it will be available to kids in a nasal spray. (Pure speculation)
That’s an option for the flu shot for elementary school kids. (Or it was a few years ago.)
The new norm.

Edit:
Go Right ! No ! Not public school right !
 (When you tell ‘em turn right and they start left. )

Surfriders Baby !

aletheuo137

« Reply #855 on: October 21, 2021, 12:07:18 PM »
didya mean intelligent?

Akamai!

Harry Belafonte - Man Smart Woman Smarter

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

« Reply #856 on: October 21, 2021, 12:11:08 PM »
didya mean intelligent?

Yah, dat one..... ;D :shaka:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

MassConfusion

« Reply #857 on: October 21, 2021, 03:12:13 PM »
The long down hill slide.

Johns Hopkins University institutes mandatory flu shot policy
Kristi King | kking@wtop.com
October 21, 2021, 4:30 PM
 Listen now to WTOP News WTOP.com | Alexa | Google Home | WTOP App | 103.5 FM
Proof of vaccination against seasonal influenza will be required to work or attend classes at Johns Hopkins University on any of its Baltimore or D.C. area campuses.
The institution’s website states the policy was created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the interest of ensuring the safety of the school community and surrounding communities.
“Having as many students, faculty, and staff as possible vaccinated for both COVID-19 and the flu, in conjunction with other health and hygiene policies, is vital to the safety of our community,” the university website states.

https://wtop.com/education/2021/10/johns-hopkins-university-institutes-a-mandatory-flu-shot-policy/
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Inspector

« Reply #858 on: October 21, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »
Of course. We knew it wouldn’t end with just the COVID vaccine. Now it’s the flu vaccine being required. What’s next? Being forced to wear condoms?  :rofl:  Pin our vaccine records to our shirts? How about our medical records pinned to our shirts? That way those of us with diabetes won’t be allowed to be served dessert.

Seriously, how far are they going to take this?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

« Reply #859 on: October 21, 2021, 04:54:33 PM »
Of course. We knew it wouldn’t end with just the COVID vaccine. Now it’s the flu vaccine being required. What’s next? Being forced to wear condoms?  :rofl:  Pin our vaccine records to our shirts? How about our medical records pinned to our shirts? That way those of us with diabetes won’t be allowed to be served dessert.

Seriously, how far are they going to take this?
The manager at 808 gunclub had his vaxx card pinned to his shirt.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk