Linked Events

• HDF Range Day: December 27, 2014

Dec 27th HDF range day (Read 31206 times)

Hi state

Re: Dec 27th HDF range day
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 10:23:58 PM »
Im down count me in too coach!  Gottah practice my tactical over under reloads :D

Bota-CS1

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 08:43:03 AM »
Hmmm......sounds like a pre-cursor to dare I say 3-gun?  Won't be able to attend this one, but definitely down for the next time.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

dirtylickins

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 09:02:44 AM »
Thanks bota for letting  the cat out the bag >:D..yes folks we are going to be doing a entry level 3 gun match. Didn't want to come out and say it for fear of intimidation. Don't be!!! If you have ever thought to yourself you would like to try this kind of shooting nows your chance! This is all in the name of fun! so now the secrets out who's in??? Let's do this

Tom_G

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
Three gun!  Three gun!  Three gun!  Three gun!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Coconut-kid

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 09:24:38 AM »
Please add me to the list.  :shaka:

macsak

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 10:01:19 AM »
Three gun!  Three gun!  Three gun!  Three gun!

it's a mini "fun match"
nothing really competitive, just to try your skills in different settings/scenarios
will be geared toward the beginning shooter
static shooting zones, etc
safety and fun are the first two priorities

Bota-CS1

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 03:19:00 PM »
Thanks bota for letting  the cat out the bag >:D..yes folks we are going to be doing a entry level 3 gun match. Didn't want to come out and say it for fear of intimidation. Don't be!!! If you have ever thought to yourself you would like to try this kind of shooting nows your chance! This is all in the name of fun! so now the secrets out who's in??? Let's do this

It was ONLY an educated guess.....I won't be able to make it but I'm sure it's going to rock  :thumbsup:  I'm down for the next one though.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

macsak

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 11:25:50 AM »
Anyone have a shotgun I can borrow that day. I'll provide ammo.

i'll have a loaner remington 870 available for anyone to use
bring your own birdshot

Tom_G

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Wait... birdshot? 
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

dirtylickins

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 05:02:38 PM »
Wait... birdshot?
yes Tom bird shot we will be shooting  at clays

macsak

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 05:03:47 PM »
donations needed (ammo/cash) for veteran's range day
please see this post
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=17488

Masamune

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 09:23:37 PM »
If there is still room for me and +1

macsak

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »
If there is still room for me and +1

pm sent

Jdelacruz

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 08:06:16 AM »
My bro (Ray) just let me know he has to work so he won't be there.

bozo

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 08:39:29 AM »
Will the Vtac barricades be set up for qualification?

macsak

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 08:59:51 AM »
Will the Vtac barricades be set up for qualification?

i think so, but i can check

dirtylickins

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
Yes as usual during the open shoot Quals will be conducted.

Glockoa808

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 09:04:34 AM »
I have a question. Don't know if it's the right place to ask but what are the requirements to come out to these events? I just moved from gun loving ccw having merica (las vegas) been through all kinds of classes (front sight, ready tactical and other ccw/ advanced classes) I've been researching for a little over a month now and this is the closest thing I could find that would allow me to shoot my guns how I'm used to. (Run an gun) my toys are ready just have to try and find my plate carrier and mag pouches for my rifle. Any help guys thank you!

Bota-CS1

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
I have a question. Don't know if it's the right place to ask but what are the requirements to come out to these events? I just moved from gun loving ccw having merica (las vegas) been through all kinds of classes (front sight, ready tactical and other ccw/ advanced classes) I've been researching for a little over a month now and this is the closest thing I could find that would allow me to shoot my guns how I'm used to. (Run an gun) my toys are ready just have to try and find my plate carrier and mag pouches for my rifle. Any help guys thank you!

The Range Day is open to all and we are always welcoming of new shooters.  What we do for each particular Range Day will vary so you just have to read the postings by Dirtylickins or Macsack to see what gear will be required.  It sounds like you're pretty squared away with the tactical gear.  The other things that people routinely bring are hydration, food, sunscreen, folding chairs, and portable shade.   :shaka:

Glockoa808

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »
Thanks bota! Yeah I had a set group of friend and my family that would run drills in the desert back in LV almost every weekend or when we had the chance. Lol. But here, never even shot once. I feel like it's a waste of time and money to sit on a bench shooting at paper if I'm not training then I'm not shooting. I'm hoping I can find my plate carrier in time and it's not one of my boxes I left behind in LV. =/