Post your Cancelled permit to aquire/registration appointments only thread (Read 115349 times)

dogman

I have a registration appointment, three guns or less on Friday, April 23, 9:50 am that I won't be using. I will be checking in at HPD, about 8:30 that morning for PTA. If you can meet me before I enter for Covid screening I will transfer the registration appointment to you for $5000.00 + tax, or if you agree to never call a magazine a clip, you can have it for free. If no takers by 5:30 tomorrow morning, I am going to call HPD to cancel.

bonertyme

I have a registration appointment, three guns or less on Friday, April 23, 9:50 am that I won't be using. I will be checking in at HPD, about 8:30 that morning for PTA. If you can meet me before I enter for Covid screening I will transfer the registration appointment to you for $5000.00 + tax, or if you agree to never call a magazine a clip, you can have it for free. If no takers by 5:30 tomorrow morning, I am going to call HPD to cancel.

5000$ sounds like a good price, should take that deal minus the tax.
Could follow us on Instagram  for current inventory updates.
BNRtactical

Please email us at bnrtactical808@gmail.com to be added to our email specials.

dogman

5000$ sounds like a good price, should take that deal minus the tax.
Okay, no tax.

bonertyme

BNRtactical

dogman

TAKEN

bonertyme

TAKEN
I really hope that person appreciate you. Doing these times, so many people use and abuse. Thanks dogman for being that good person.
BNRtactical

Sicksurf

Anybody have slot available for permit to acquire? Anytime any dates. Thanks

jonjonguyen1993

Anyone have a registration appointment next week after Wednesday? I have one on May 20th if you’re willing to trade
Jonathan Nguyen

beekeeping1341

I have an appointment for permit to acquire 1-3 firearms July 28th

I desperately need an out of state registration appointment. I have literally never been able to find one despite my best efforts

Just trying to be in compliance here
I sure as hell don't need a permit to choose my religion, so why the hell do I need a permit to acquire a firearm?

Phazuka

Requesting a long gun PTA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mcm808

I have an appt for permit to acquire on aug 9th at 1130. looking to trade with someone that has one earlier than that if possible. lmk. thanks

jeffaylor

Looking for PTA Appt anytime any date. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Mahalo

powerlessbump

Trying my luck to see if someone has a PTA earlier than mid July to trade. I have late July and just found out some friends would be in town before the permit comes in. lmk, thanks!

Kurtblankenheim

Trying my luck to see if someone has a PTA earlier than mid July to trade. I have late July and just found out some friends would be in town before the permit comes in. lmk, thanks!

Aloha powerlessbump!

Although I sadly don't have a replacement appointment for you in early July as you mentioned, I have been trying to book an appointment for several months now nearly online everyday and haven't had any luck as all the available slots are always full. So, if you ever plan on cancelling your appointment and don't find anyone else to swap with, I would tremendously appreciate taking your spot! Let me know your thoughts!

Mahalo! :shaka:

mrcurly10

Looking for a PTA 3 or less as soon as possible anytime.  Have a 13SEP 1000AM if anyone needs. Please let me know if one opens up.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 12:01:15 PM by mrcurly10 »

FnHawaii

Looking for a PTA 3 or less for next week or anytime after.  Please let me know if one opens up.  Thanks in advance!
I have one on the 29th, if I can get one earlier, I will give you mine.

Markbilbo

Looking for appointment to get a 3 or less permit for any time! Thanks in advance!

Flapp_Jackson

SWAPPED!  Son-in-law did his PTA application Monday.

Mahalos!!  :shaka:

Posting for my son-in-lawless.   :geekdanc:

Was able to reserve a 3 gun or less PTA appointment, Monday, Sept 27, at 11:00AM.

He's planning a mainland vacation in October, so that date is going to be cutting it close after the 2 week wait.  He's not set his vacation dates yet, but Oct 11 really cuts into the month.

If anyone has an earlier date booked and is willing to swap, please PM me.
Mahalo!
 :shaka:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:30:27 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

pj_benn

With Covid protocol relaxing when are they going back to the old just show up and stand in line deal?

Aanestera

I spoke with HPD last week. They told me they would be going back to normal walk-in protocols towards the end of August.