Cyberpandemic Alert (Read 2912 times)

hvybarrels

Cyberpandemic Alert
« on: December 16, 2020, 01:30:50 AM »
Now may be a good time to take out cash and stock up on some essentials just in case. The short version is that a cyber weapon was stolen and now a bunch of extremely sensitive government and financial networks have swallowed a Trojan and are wide open and vulnerable. The attacks are being blamed on the Russians but it was only 5 months ago the creepy Communists at the World Economic Forum https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/world-economic-forum-by-2030-you-will-own-nothing-new-world-order.html were warning about exactly such scenarios and proposing their "global solutions" aka one world government in order to deal with it. This looks like the strongest possible pathway for the Great Reset to date. Hopefully this all blows over but if they are going to make a move it will have to be soon before all the networks are patched.

On a side note the other post got me thinking in case 2ahi goes down maybe we should make a weekly ham radio net. I would hike up a hill for that.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

groveler

Re: Cyberpandemic Alert
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 08:18:45 AM »
"Now may be a good time to take out cash and stock up on some essentials just in case"
I'm one of those nutcase "preppers" although I skip the NBC and Body armor crap.
I keep at least a years worth of cash(at todays prices) on hand, I don't bother with PM's as they
are impossible to convert where I live, and at least 6 months worth of shelf stable foods.
I've been living on catchment for over twenty years now, so water is not an issue.

I strongly urge all my fellow 2A guys to stock up on everything ASAP so we can withstand
the coming storm.
The government is not your freind nor are ANY of its employees,
be they Federal, state, or local governments.
Read into that as you will.

drck1000

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 08:23:58 AM »
We've already established a baseline for value of ammo.  Will have to set up a Ham radio ammo "market update", kind of like currency exchange values.  ;D

QUIETShooter

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 09:18:44 AM »
I've been increasing our household non-perishable foods lately.  I look for rice, beans, dried pasta, and canned goods.

I also increased our portable stove fuel supplies, and am starting to stock up on charcoal and kiawe wood.

I also am honing my gardening skills and periodically raid the seed sections at the nursery and hardware stores, then store them carefully in moisture resistant containers.  I also am prepping sections of my yard by improving the soil so I can increase garden space for growing food.

Living in Hawaii lots of people don't realize how bad our supplies will be affected if the shit hits the fan.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

groveler

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 02:34:08 PM »
I've been increasing our household non-perishable foods lately.  I look for rice, beans, dried pasta, and canned goods.

I also increased our portable stove fuel supplies, and am starting to stock up on charcoal and kiawe wood.

I also am honing my gardening skills and periodically raid the seed sections at the nursery and hardware stores, then store them carefully in moisture resistant containers.  I also am prepping sections of my yard by improving the soil so I can increase garden space for growing food.

Living in Hawaii lots of people don't realize how bad our supplies will be affected if the shit hits the fan.
I keep rice in a freezer to kill the bugs and pack it away in Mylar bags
filled with Oxygen eaters when I open the bags.
We like Jasmin rice.
Cane rats got into my seeds so I bought more and
keep them in the Beer Reefer.
Most all the "Heritage seeds" come from Asia?
Wonder why?

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 08:14:06 PM »
This was just the excuse I needed to finally light the fire under my butt and start building Black Soldier Fly bins. Chicken food is getting ridiculously expensive and the birds I got back in March are all full size now and very hungry.

What cracks me up is that on Monday there was a Google hack and a lot of people could not get their home automation stuff to work. They were literally home sitting in the dark even though the power was on, and hopefully it made them reevaluate their life choices. I went into costco the other day and took a look at the available wifi signals and it was shocking how many of the appliances were hooked up to the internet of things. For me the rule is the less complicated the better.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

macsak

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 09:08:22 PM »
This was just the excuse I needed to finally light the fire under my butt and start building Black Soldier Fly bins. Chicken food is getting ridiculously expensive and the birds I got back in March are all full size now and very hungry.

What cracks me up is that on Monday there was a Google hack and a lot of people could not get their home automation stuff to work. They were literally home sitting in the dark even though the power was on, and hopefully it made them reevaluate their life choices. I went into costco the other day and took a look at the available wifi signals and it was shocking how many of the appliances were hooked up to the internet of things. For me the rule is the less complicated the better.

BSF larvae are awesome
unfortunately, i only have them in my compost bin for the holidays
the rest of the time, not many at all

hvybarrels

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 10:00:16 PM »
BSF larvae are awesome
unfortunately, i only have them in my compost bin for the holidays
the rest of the time, not many at all

I was watching videos and things have gotten a lot more sophisticated since I last tried. The way to keep the system cranking is to make a fly cage and mass produce the eggs. It is truly amazing what the SE Asians are up to these days organically farming with barely any money in conditions very similar to Hawaii. I learn a ton from their youtube channels.

macsak

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2020, 10:10:57 PM »
I was watching videos and things have gotten a lot more sophisticated since I last tried. The way to keep the system cranking is to make a fly cage and mass produce the eggs. It is truly amazing what the SE Asians are up to these days organically farming with barely any money in conditions very similar to Hawaii. I learn a ton from their youtube channels.

not willing to go to those lengths...

hvybarrels

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 12:03:59 AM »
not willing to go to those lengths...

The cage of flies at your house or trying to trying to interpret farming videos with language barriers? Because the second one can be a real challenge as well.

macsak

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 05:43:46 AM »
The cage of flies at your house or trying to trying to interpret farming videos with language barriers? Because the second one can be a real challenge as well.

cage of flies
i considered doing the bundles of cardboard beside my bins, but even that seemed like it would be a hassle
i make 2-5 5 gallon buckets of compost a month in my system, and that's more than enough for me...

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 12:58:57 PM »
multiple government sectors hacked.

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »
Is this another Gulf of Tonkin or Operation Northwoods? Cyberattacks are perfect false flag material because there is no way to verify any of the information. We literally know only what they tell us.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hacked-us-agencies-maintaining-nuclear-weapons-stockpile-reportedly-compromised-in-massive-cyber-attack/

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 09:45:35 PM »
Is this another Gulf of Tonkin or Operation Northwoods? Cyberattacks are perfect false flag material because there is no way to verify any of the information. We literally know only what they tell us.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hacked-us-agencies-maintaining-nuclear-weapons-stockpile-reportedly-compromised-in-massive-cyber-attack/

The problem with reporting on the details is:

(1) The system is possibly classified and can't be talked about in detail.

(2) The news that a classified system was accessed by an unauthorized person is in and of itself classified.  You don't advertise the fact a sensitive system was hacked until you've assessed the damage and mitigated the intrusion if possible.  You wouldn't go on Facebook and post that your business was hacked into, the way they did it, and what info was accessed or downloaded.  That opens up all kinds of additional attempts, liability and mitigation steps that can no longer be used.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 11:06:43 PM »
The problem with reporting on the details is:

(1) The system is possibly classified and can't be talked about in detail.

(2) The news that a classified system was accessed by an unauthorized person is in and of itself classified.  You don't advertise the fact a sensitive system was hacked until you've assessed the damage and mitigated the intrusion if possible.  You wouldn't go on Facebook and post that your business was hacked into, the way they did it, and what info was accessed or downloaded.  That opens up all kinds of additional attempts, liability and mitigation steps that can no longer be used.

You have a point but it cannot be denied this is all very convenient for crafting a narrative by a deep state that has been non-stop false flagging us for the past four years. Now that the CIA media parrots are coming out and saying it is Russia makes me immediately suspicious. Based on what evidence? Here we go again...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 02:44:43 AM »
You have a point but it cannot be denied this is all very convenient for crafting a narrative by a deep state that has been non-stop false flagging us for the past four years. Now that the CIA media parrots are coming out and saying it is Russia makes me immediately suspicious. Based on what evidence? Here we go again...

The gov't always finds ways to abuse perfectly legitimate processes when they see a justification for it.  That's why we should never allow systems or processes to exist without regular oversight -- like the FISA system.  Who knows how many more people the DOJ would have railroaded had the Russia Collusion Hoax not uncovered the abuses, criminal acts and complete failure of the FISA process going back long before Trump was a candidate.

Secrecy to protect against our enemies is necessary, but secrecy to operate in a corrupt fashion without fear of detection needs to be monitored for and the culprits thrown in prison.

All you need to know about the leadership of our intelligence agencies has already been made public -- by those leaders themselves.  Some 50 former intelligence agencies' officers signed a statement before the election saying the Hunter Biden laptop fiasco and all the accusations about Hunter and Joe getting rich in Ukraine, China and Russia through influence peddling "had all the earmarks of Russian Disinformation." 

Talk about making statements without evidence!!  Now it's officially announced that there have been multiple investigations into Hunter, Joe and Joe's brother and their corruption in those countries, plus money laundering, income tax evasion and a slew of other possible crimes.  Hell, Joe's on camera bragging how he interfered in a criminal investigation against the Ukraine prosecutor investigating the firm that hired Hunter.  Now there are messages in the news where Joe is explicitly talked about in regard to Hunter's business dealings and how it's probably illegal to be doing it.

Yeah, the intel community could overthrow the government and install their own leaders to run it without anyone ever knowing what happened.  If I had to make a bet on it, I'd bet  it's already been done .... and more than once.  The Deep State, Shadow Government, or whatever you want to call it has been an open secret since the Cold War began.

Ever watch the 1975 Robert Redford movie, "Three Days of the Condor?"  Reality is often stranger than fiction.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall