Glock 30S (Read 4590 times)

fstbckgt

Glock 30S
« on: April 29, 2013, 02:31:07 PM »
Have you had any of these yet? I'd like to pick one up as my first Glock purchase but I've heard Glock is backed up with orders, and being a new model i'm sure its even harder to come by. Any idea on how long I'd have to wait?

SECHAWAII

Re: Glock 30S
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »
We had 2 come in and sold out in the same day. They were off the LE/Military side of Glock.  They are still hard to find on the civilian side/ white labels. We'll post them up once we get it in. We also have some G30Gen4. 

digital808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "Lose $$$$"
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
Have you had any of these yet? I'd like to pick one up as my first Glock purchase but I've heard Glock is backed up with orders, and being a new model i'm sure its even harder to come by. Any idea on how long I'd have to wait?

Just preorder one if your serious!  You'll probably have a better chance of getting one vs trying your luck and find one on display! 

fstbckgt

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
Just preorder one if your serious!  You'll probably have a better chance of getting one vs trying your luck and find one on display!
I may have to in order to prevent me spending it on a rock chucker. What's the going rate? Most glocks seem to be priced high since the craziness.

digital808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "Lose $$$$"
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 06:26:11 AM »
I may have to in order to prevent me spending it on a rock chucker. What's the going rate? Most glocks seem to be priced high since the craziness.

Security IMO........has the best deal.  Since Glocks are the handgun that I've been buying right now....SEC is the only place that I buy them from.  No outrageous markup!

I wanted to get a 30S also but i think I'm gonna wait for the Gen 4 model!

sliver

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 10:32:36 PM »
just buy a g30 and use a dremel to cut the frame a bit to make it a g30S :)

fstbckgt

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 11:43:32 PM »
just buy a g30 and use a dremel to cut the frame a bit to make it a g30S :)
The 30s has the slimmer 36 slide and the gen 3 30sf frame. I may have robar rework the frame but I'll work on finding one first.

fstbckgt

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 01:56:51 AM »
We had 2 come in and sold out in the same day. They were off the LE/Military side of Glock.  They are still hard to find on the civilian side/ white labels. We'll post them up once we get it in. We also have some G30Gen4.

Could I pre order one with the massive backlog and not have to wait a year? Any idea on price, GB is looking sparse on the S model.