Problems posting reply (Read 5307 times)

whynow?

Problems posting reply
« on: December 27, 2016, 10:37:15 PM »
Can't post a reply .  Note appears stating to include a subject even though one is in the box.   ???

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Problems posting reply
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:54:41 AM »
Are you posting through web or tapatalk? If web, are you using the standard blue/white theme? Email me admin@2aHawaii if you can't post a reply here.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

whynow?

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 12:00:08 PM »
Are you posting through web or tapatalk? If web, are you using the standard blue/white theme? Email me admin@2aHawaii if you can't post a reply here.
Hope this post goes through.

whynow?

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »
Hope this post goes through.
Looks like it was alright.

whynow?

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »
Just tried to post a reply again on the political discussion about the anti Trump restaurant and get the same message about entering a subject when one is already there  When I press "post" the subject box turns red and doesn't post.
Maybe only that thread?

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »
Just tried to post a reply again on the political discussion about the anti Trump restaurant and get the same message about entering a subject when one is already there  When I press "post" the subject box turns red and doesn't post.
Maybe only that thread?
What kind of computeŕ, phone,  tablet ?
Got something new for Christmas?
What, Me Worry?

whynow?

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 08:16:03 PM »
What kind of computeŕ, phone,  tablet ?
Got something new for Christmas?
Using a my regular desk top computer.  Strange thing is I can post to other threads.   I see other people adding new comments so can't be the thread itself.
A message says to add a subject title when the thread subject is already there.  It's blue but if you click on it, turns red.