Hawaii Historic Arms Association's 21th annual "Battle of Gettysburg" CIVIL WAR (Read 2855 times)

dustoff003

Hawaii Historic Arms Association's 21th annual "Battle of Gettysburg" CIVIL WAR MEMORIAL SHOOT

WHAT: Living History, Non-competitive, Black Powder Shoot

WHEN: July 1, 2018, Sunday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

WHERE: KHSC Rifle Range (Look for the flags!)

COST: FREE! Opened to the public
(There will be a voluntary donation box to help defray the costs of ear plugs, flyers, powder, ball, percussion caps, target repairs, & lunch.)

Early July 2018 marks the 155th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg (July 1-3, 1863). This shoot will be in commemoration of the biggest battle ever fought in America and the surrender of Vicksburg on July 4, 1863.

All civilians, students, non-shooters, re-enactors, history buffs, innocent bystanders are welcome. This living history event is free to the public. Bring a camera, earplugs & eye protection.

Message me if interested or for more info.

rklapp

It will be interesting to see who wins this time.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

oldfart

Here is a short video of scenes from the Gettysburg Event.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Damn wish I went.  Never shot a black powder anything b4.

drck1000

Nice video OF!  :thumbsup:

Looks like it was a fun day.  Sorry I missed it.  I got run over by the Vodka truck the night before. . .

Always cool to see folks sharing their passion for firearms with others.  Saw some bigger bore stuff on the video.  Those are cool to shoot steel with. 

oldfart

Nice video OF!  :thumbsup:

Looks like it was a fun day.  Sorry I missed it.  I got run over by the Vodka truck the night before. . .

Hey thanks!
You gotta be careful out there. 2.6 million people get injured every year by cars and trucks.  :rofl:
What, Me Worry?