The Rock Has Regrets (Read 1510 times)

astroboy

The Rock Has Regrets
« on: April 05, 2024, 10:01:19 AM »

QUIETShooter

Re: The Rock Has Regrets
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 10:50:05 AM »
Him and a very large portion of the "81 million" voters that voted for biden have regrets.

That leaves out the illegal voters, the ones who voted more than once, and the dead people.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:10:26 AM »
Rats are abandoning ship
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 12:27:16 PM »
He was paid that one day he will be called upon to do a "favor" and supporting Biden was it.  Same with  a lot of other Hollywood people and athletes.

Either that or he's a moron and so is anyone else who supported Biden after all the successes that Trump had during his term.

ren

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 12:43:38 PM »
I think the HGH is wearing off.
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 01:23:19 PM »
He was paid that one day he will be called upon to do a "favor" and supporting Biden was it.  Same with  a lot of other Hollywood people and athletes.

Speaking of which…

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sean-diddy-combs-former-bodyguard-claims-music-mogul-had-tapes-politicians-and-princes
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 02:19:26 PM »
John Cena is the same. Mr. USA on and off TV was getting less pro USA. Then to find out he was in China for film.  He also speaks Mandrin now.  This was a year or 2 ago.  He had a video about him having boba for the first time and mentions taking Mandrin classes.

The Rocks regrets mean nothing to me as he has the $ to pay for all the inflation that Biden caused.  He also has the resources to be safe when he goes out.  So choosing a guy who fucked things up doesn't affect him as much as the average joe.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 04:02:36 PM »
The average joes need to think for themselves.  These asshat celebrities are no different or better than the average joe.

Just because it's a rock or an okra doesn't mean they are god.

The only difference between a rock, an okra and an average joe is that 2 of them has money and one of them hasn't got sh*t.

Jaco808

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 06:31:10 PM »
I have no regrets, I will vote for biden this year.   Almost anything is better than Trump.  Shame the GOP stood a real chance of winning, but they shot themselves in the foot and picked trump.

macsak

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 07:05:38 PM »
timestamp this one...

I have no regrets, I will vote for biden this year.   Almost anything is better than Trump.  Shame the GOP stood a real chance of winning, but they shot themselves in the foot and picked trump.

rpoL98

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2024, 10:05:45 PM »

proof of raging TDS in Hawaii.  sorry, there isn't a cure, it's terminal.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2024, 11:21:56 PM »

A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris.

Over half of Democrat voters predict Harris will be President if Biden wins, as he will not be able to finish out his second term.

Almost half believe Biden will die in office.

A whole lot more to factor in that "Trump is the devil."
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2024, 11:55:38 PM »

QUIETShooter

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2024, 07:54:47 AM »
The Fabulous Krush!
I know a little bit about those guys.
 :rofl:

Me too.  Edwin Ramones is a childhood friend.  Small kid time we used to have "Fireworks wars" with each other.

Edwin used to always win.  That's because he always had more fireworks than us.  ;D

PS:  Bottle rockets were dirt cheap back in those days.  Instead of pointing the bottle up we pointed it toward the "enemy".   :rofl:

QUIETShooter

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2024, 07:57:01 AM »

LOL!  This reminds me of my brother in law.  He wanted a "Going Berserk"

And he ended up with a "Going Beserb". :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2024, 08:09:50 AM »
The rocks UFL deal is closing. He needs a certain demographic of fans.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jaco808

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2024, 12:18:23 PM »
A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris.

Over half of Democrat voters predict Harris will be President if Biden wins, as he will not be able to finish out his second term.

Almost half believe Biden will die in office.

A whole lot more to factor in that "Trump is the devil."

As bad as that's sounds,  it's still preferable to Trump.  If I were in Vegas I would bet that Trump dies before Biden.  Biden is older but healthier. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2024, 12:20:29 PM »
As bad as that's sounds,  it's still preferable to Trump.  If I were in Vegas I would bet that Trump dies before Biden.  Biden is older but healthier.

Is that your professional medical opinion?

Biden can't even find his way on and off the stage the few times he's allowed to be in public.  He was also given a pass by the DOJ because of his poor memory when he should have been facing charges  -- another way of saying he's incompetent to stand trial.

Special counsel alleged Biden couldn’t recall personal milestones.
The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,”
“poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining
milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as
vice president.
https://apnews.com/article/biden-memory-age-special-counsel-report-doj-f4232bc8316e556ed467185b67c3e0a8

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:27:44 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall