BTW, I'm running for re-election........ (Read 385 times)

QUIETShooter

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

astroboy

Re: BTW, I'm running for re-election........
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 05:45:33 PM »
The studen loans were the single largest asset on the federal gov. balance sheet.
Brandon seems to be hell bent on buying as many votes as possible. Neva mind the
wealth of the nation will be given away or wasted. More Bidenomics taxes will solve everything.
F Joe Biden.

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 05:48:58 PM »
The studen loans were the single largest asset on the federal gov. balance sheet.
Brandon seems to be hell bent on buying as many votes as possible. Neva mind the
wealth of the nation will be given away or wasted. More Bidenomics taxes will solve everything.
F Joe Biden.
Teaching these morons who took out a huge loan and getting a shit degree that someone will bail u out one day.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 05:52:43 PM »
F Joe Biden.

I have no regrets, I will vote for biden this year.
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 07:29:15 PM »
biden will do anything to get re-elected.  Well actually his handlers would.  biden doesn't know his left from his right, or what that little thing with balls are between his legs.

Iran knows.

mrgaf

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 07:32:15 PM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 11:40:53 AM »
Quote from the author of the article:  "I don't appreciate my hard earned dollars being used by Biden to buy favor among voters.  And I resent that he's doing it in such a blatantly undemocratic manner."

I for one do not appreciate biden as POTUS at all.  This is just one of many countless things he has done since he took office that makes me wonder to this day just how people are still willing to have this cognitively challenged octogenarian run the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/i-just-paid-my-taxes-biden-s-pandering-on-student-loans-will-end-up-costing-us-all-more/ar-BB1lHkWC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e8e069bea3542a09fa563dae60cbd6e&ei=17