The COVID Cult (Read 879325 times)

Inspector

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #3260 on: April 12, 2021, 06:24:05 AM »
Anybody who still thinks this is about "a virus" is a moron (aka "useful idiot").

TINHORN FLATS – The Symbol of Modern Day America Against Tyranny

This is the symbol of modern-day Americans against tyranny.  America is standing up against this communist onslaught.

One American is standing up against tyranny.  He’s becoming the symbol of America.

The Conservative Treehouse brought this to our attention.  Here is what they shared:

Tinhorn Flats is the oldest bar in Burbank.  In March of 2020 they shut down in compliance with state guidelines.   They reopened in November 2020, and when the second lockdown was announced their defiance began.

Burbank authorities first cited and fined Tinhorn Flats.  Lucas refused to pay and stayed open.  Burbank authorities cut their utilities.  Lucas brought in generators and stayed open.   Burbank authorities red tagged his restaurant and locked the doors.  Lucas cut the locks and reopened.  Burbank authorities boarded up the doors and ‘red tagged’ again as unsafe.  Lucas sawed off the boards and reopened his business.  Burbank police then arrested Lucas.  Lucas made bail and was released.

Regular protests then began to support Lucas.  Burbank authorities came back and replaced the boards (thicker w/ security nails).  Lucas sawed off those boards and reopened business.  Burbank police then arrested Lucas the second time.  Lucas made bail and was released.  Burbank authorities again replaced the boards on the doors and added sand bags; (police later announced that anyone moving a sandbag would be arrested).  Lucas removed the sandbags.  Lucas was arrested, made bail and was released.

Today the city of Burbank installed fences around the property…. the battle continues.

Peter Duke tweeted about Tinhorn Flats:

Lucas Lepejian, owner of @TinhornFlats was arrested tonight by the 卐@BurbankPD卐 , shortly after I made these portraits©, for the “crime” of refusing to shut down his business in the face of the scamdemic. Support Tinhorn Flats Legal Defense Fund here: https://t.co/ZpGEC7id0t pic.twitter.com/yjP041Av0L

— Peter Duke 📷 Reframes Reality (@peterdukephoto) April 2, 2021

Here are supporters of Tinhorn flats:

The Battle of #TinhornFlats pic.twitter.com/oiazhPukEP

— Peter Duke 📷 Reframes Reality (@peterdukephoto) April 11, 2021

More supporters with shirts saying Commies aren’t cool:

The Battle of #TinhornFlats pic.twitter.com/VZnHpa7PkF

— Peter Duke 📷 Reframes Reality (@peterdukephoto) April 11, 2021

Where are our police?

Join the 🤡🌎 police force where you swear an oath to uphold the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and then go bust small business owners while Costco and Amazon rape the American public. #goalz pic.twitter.com/MJ7bFbQxHP

— Peter Duke 📷 Reframes Reality (@peterdukephoto) April 10, 2021

Here’s a discussion by Peter on the subject Tinhorn Flats:

The Battle of Tinhorn Flats https://t.co/YZsqlLK4aR

— Peter Duke 📷 Reframes Reality (@peterdukephoto) April 7, 2021

This is the state of America.
The issue here is that the mandate that brought forth the enforcement of the laws in the first place is unconstitutional. Especially without due process. Therefore the enforcement of those laws based on an unconstitutional mandate especially without due process is also illegal. Enforcement of laws based on an unconstitutional mandate with or without due process equals tyrannical out of control government.

Here is a piece that I believe will explain it very clearly:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/time_to_abolish_unconstitutional_and_useless_mask_mandates.html
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

« Reply #3261 on: April 12, 2021, 06:59:26 AM »
Could Fauci lie and be more wrong than he has been for the past year? Yes, yes he can. Here's proof. My guess: this will never end... he will be crying the sky is falling until the day he dies. As Peter Navarro (who had near daily interaction with him on the task force) put it, "He's a sociopath."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/dr-fauci-still-not-okay-vaccinated-americans-eat-drink-indoors-video/

Dr. Fauci is at it Again: “It’s Still Not Okay For Vaccinated Americans to Eat and Drink Indoors” (VIDEO)

Dr. Fauci, the unelected bureaucrat who destroyed small businesses in America with lies about Covid, claimed fully vaccinated people cannot eat or drink indoors.

Who is Fauci to tell Americans what they can and cannot do?

Last week Fauci was caught flat-footed when confronted about Texas cases dropping despite being fully open for a month so he just said, “It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect … I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors.”

Fauci admitted he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Now he’s claiming fully vaccinated Americans can’t eat or drink indoors.

Fauci made this claim after the CDC director said data suggest fully vaccinated people don’t carry Covid-19.

WATCH:

Fauci is at it again. “It’s still not ok for vaccinated Americans to eat and drink indoors.” pic.twitter.com/yWHTnRN18f

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) April 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/i/status/1381600900263870467

Some responses:

punaperson

« Reply #3262 on: April 12, 2021, 07:11:00 AM »
At least a few more people here and there are standing up to the anti-scientific bullshit of the SAFETY CULT fascist authoritarian statist nazis. A few. Here and there. Seems like we "should" be able to muster 100 people near Hilo to do in-store protests against at least one of the commie corporations like Target or Walmart or Home Depot... but...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/enough-restaurant-owners-patrons-scream-government-mask-enforcers-get-lecture-masks/

ENOUGH! Restaurant Owners and Patrons SCREAM at Government Mask Enforcers to “Get Out!” After They Lecture on Masks

A group of customers and patrons at a restaurant in Barrie, Ontario north of Toronto, were interrupted by maskers who came in to harass the establishment.

The encounter ended with the patrons screaming at the two in masks to “Get Out!”

You gotta love the little girl cheering in the background.

So I took a drive to the simmering kettle in Barrie and enjoyed a great meal. While there, 2 agencies showed up to intimidate the crew. This is how we handled the second cowards that showed up. pic.twitter.com/IUiddrHosW

— A Smith (@ASmith89058723) April 11, 2021

Here is the same video with captions.

👋 we updated @ArtValley818_’s voice tweet to include *automatic* captions… pic.twitter.com/xkPtS9DZZl

— HeadlinerClip Caption (@HeadlinerClip) April 11, 2021

There was also a rally this past weekend in Barrie against the tyrannical lockdowns.

Direct link to twitter video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1381041584205131781

changemyoil66

« Reply #3263 on: April 12, 2021, 08:37:42 AM »
Here is why Vaxx passports make no sense.  Even vaxxed, you can still carry the virus and give it to others.  So the test prior to flying, even though within 3 days is still better than zero test as long as you have a vaxx passport.

This is just an incentive to get people to take the vaxxx.

punaperson

« Reply #3264 on: April 12, 2021, 09:02:47 AM »
Huh. Pfizer's research concludes it's mRNA Emergency Use Authorization drug is 100% effective. But the Israelis have "vaccinated" people who are infected. I wonder who's wrong and who's lying? What say you SAFETY CULT morons? I'd guess you'd side with the Israeli finding since that would mean that any and all other strains/variants might also be capable of defeating the drugs to one degree or another, and no matter how small the newly infected number is, that would mean, for SAFETY, that masks, "social distancing", limited "gathering size", business shutdowns and general lockdowns would have to be in place forever. That and the fact that nowhere near "everyone" or even whatever made up number for the requisite "herd immunity" goal is being bandied about by the various "experts" (all differing in their choice of percentage) will ever come to pass. Lying morons and fascist propagandists.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/real-world-israeli-data-shows-south-african-variant-better-at-bypassing-vaccine/

Israeli data shows South African variant able to ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine
Strain is more effective than original COVID and the British variant at bypassing the shot, Israeli scientists find, in first-of-its-kind, real-world study

The South African variant of the coronavirus is notably more adept at “breaking through” the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine than other variants are, Israeli scientists have found, in a first-of-its-kind real-world study.

Israel has used the Pfizer vaccine almost exclusively to vaccinate millions of citizens, with a version by Moderna, based on similar innovative mRNA technology, used minimally.

A team from Tel Aviv University and the Clalit healthcare organization sequenced the swabs of 150 Israelis who tested positive for COVID-19 despite having been vaccinated.

In their study, the prevalence of the South African strain among vaccinated individuals who were infected despite their inoculation was eight times higher than its prevalence in the unvaccinated infected population. Though the number of such infections among the vaccinated was relatively small, the findings indicated that this variant was far more successful in getting through vaccinated individuals’ defenses than other strains.

Prof. Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, said the study was “very important.”

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South African variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” he said.

Balicer added that the results call for continued vigilance against the coronavirus, including social distancing and wearing masks in indoor spaces, to prevent infection.

The research, which has been posted online but not yet peer-reviewed, is likely to raise questions about Pfizer’s own real-world study, which found that in South Africa, despite the local strain being prevalent, the vaccine was 100 percent effective.

The Tel Aviv research appears to corroborate a recent study from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, which found that the vaccine response is less effective against the South African variant. It drew its conclusion by analyzing blood samples, while the new research is based on actual sequenced test results.

omnigun

« Reply #3265 on: April 12, 2021, 09:04:29 AM »
The issue here is that the mandate that brought forth the enforcement of the laws in the first place is unconstitutional. Especially without due process. Therefore the enforcement of those laws based on an unconstitutional mandate especially without due process is also illegal. Enforcement of laws based on an unconstitutional mandate with or without due process equals tyrannical out of control government.

Here is a piece that I believe will explain it very clearly:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/time_to_abolish_unconstitutional_and_useless_mask_mandates.html

This was tested before in 1918 flu.  Mask mandates are legal.  So are many other pandemic measures. 

https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/government-quarantine-law/#:~:text=In%20the%20U.S.%20Supreme%20Court,which%20over%20600%2C000%20Americans%20died.

omnigun

« Reply #3266 on: April 12, 2021, 09:05:35 AM »
I often wonder how if the majority of Americans are vaccinated and theoretically immune, why are the covid cultists so impassioned on making sure the last 30% or so are vaccinated?

money, money, money?  For the pharma companies?  And for people connected with them (gov.t leaders?) who are lining their pockets?

Reality is so convoluted it seems.  It's like reality is shaped by media and the government working together to fleece the ever increasing conforming masses.

Just like stamping out smallpox, the more immune people the better the population is.  Its not some magical number that you have to reach then you can pack your bags and declare victory.

aletheuo137

« Reply #3267 on: April 12, 2021, 09:07:00 AM »
============
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That fine print on the bottle said: "Fai zha"

The other bottle said: "Zhan-sen"
Don't forget "wong-son & wong-son!"

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #3268 on: April 12, 2021, 09:07:10 AM »
Here is why Vaxx passports make no sense.  Even vaxxed, you can still carry the virus and give it to others.  So the test prior to flying, even though within 3 days is still better than zero test as long as you have a vaxx passport.

This is just an incentive to get people to take the vaxxx.

Studies have came out showing that while its technically possible to carry the virus, transition is highly unlikely. 

Inspector

« Reply #3269 on: April 12, 2021, 09:50:43 AM »
This was tested before in 1918 flu.  Mask mandates are legal.  So are many other pandemic measures. 

https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/government-quarantine-law/#:~:text=In%20the%20U.S.%20Supreme%20Court,which%20over%20600%2C000%20Americans%20died.
I am not sure how the article you posted applies to unconstitutional mandates as I stated in my original posting. Maybe you can elaborate how your article directly applies to these unconstitutional mandates?

I guess you didn’t read the article that I posted or possibly you didn’t understand it? It blows away the validity of all the rulings on unconstitutional mandates. Still, they are unconstitutional no matter how you look at it. You can’t take away someones liberty without due process. And no ruling ever has addressed the due process clauses in the constitution. So no argument about the validity of those rulings.

changemyoil66

« Reply #3270 on: April 12, 2021, 09:57:38 AM »
I am not sure how the article you posted applies to unconstitutional mandates as I stated in my original posting. Maybe you can elaborate how your article directly applies to these unconstitutional mandates?

I guess you didn’t read the article that I posted or possibly you didn’t understand it? It blows away the validity of all the rulings on unconstitutional mandates. Still, they are unconstitutional no matter how you look at it. You can’t take away someones liberty without due process. And no ruling ever has addressed the due process clauses in the constitution. So no argument about the validity of those rulings.

Correct, make someone stay at home for 10 days (was 14 days) without proving that they are infected.  Sounds like liberty denial  to me.

Force businesses to close and then operate at less than their potential.  Sounds like liberty denial to me.

Make people wait 3-12 months for an appointment to purchase a firearm.  Sounds like liberty denial to me.

"How am I a communist?" *quote

ren

« Reply #3271 on: April 12, 2021, 10:00:21 AM »
so if you are vaccinated and/or immune (recovered) why do we need to wear masks?
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #3272 on: April 12, 2021, 10:07:15 AM »
Correct, make someone stay at home for 10 days (was 14 days) without proving that they are infected.  Sounds like liberty denial  to me.

Force businesses to close and then operate at less than their potential.  Sounds like liberty denial to me.

Make people wait 3-12 months for an appointment to purchase a firearm.  Sounds like liberty denial to me.

"How am I a communist?" *quote
You are absolutely right. Rulings without following the due process clauses are ignoring the constitution.

macsak

« Reply #3273 on: April 12, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »
Studies have came out showing that while its technically possible to carry the virus, transition is highly unlikely.

changemyoil66

« Reply #3274 on: April 12, 2021, 10:12:00 AM »
You are absolutely right. Rulings without following the due process clauses are ignoring the constitution.

Wait, isn't "due process" written somewhere? (Rhetorical).

Inspector

« Reply #3275 on: April 12, 2021, 10:13:19 AM »
Wait, isn't "due process" written somewhere? (Rhetorical).
Hmmmmm, my memory is not so good these days....  :rofl:

omnigun

« Reply #3276 on: April 12, 2021, 10:23:38 AM »
so if you are vaccinated and/or immune (recovered) why do we need to wear masks?

They shouldn't.  Current studies shows transmission by vaxxed people are extremely low.  But since many here are against the "passports".  How would one prove they were vaccinated or immune?

omnigun

« Reply #3277 on: April 12, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »

Regardless of the 14th amendment and other arguments against pandemic rules, the supreme court (which decides what laws truly are) has decided that its allowable.  This supersedes any other arguments against pandemic rules.  If one wants to override this they must go to the supreme court and overrule the past ruling.

"the power to take quarantine measures is reserved to the states under the 10th Amendment"

ren

« Reply #3278 on: April 12, 2021, 10:35:25 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-dont-eat-indoors-even-after-getting-vaccine

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #3279 on: April 12, 2021, 10:47:11 AM »
Regardless of the 14th amendment and other arguments against pandemic rules, the supreme court (which decides what laws truly are) has decided that its allowable.  This supersedes any other arguments against pandemic rules.  If one wants to override this they must go to the supreme court and overrule the past ruling.

"the power to take quarantine measures is reserved to the states under the 10th Amendment"
You obviously do not understand how the constitution works and protects our right regardless of any court decisions. You can’t have liberty without due process. What you are claiming is that it is okay to ignore the constitution and take away liberty from people by tyrannical government employees by ignoring due process. I consider your suggestion of ignoring due process completely un-American or just a plain lack of knowledge on your part.

Since you obviously don’t understand or are willing to ignore this, I am done trying to have a conversation with you since you obviously don’t care about how the constitution works and you don’t care about having your rights protected regardless of court decisions. Unconstitutional mandates are what I have been talking about from the beginning. Your lack of being open to the reality of this has shows me you are just trying to argue and troll. You started this argument and due to the request of the moderators to cease and desist this type of argument I will stop it right here. Sometimes you have to overcome your desire to argue with people in order to follow the rules. I suggest in the future you do just that.