hit & run are more common (Read 329 times)

ren

hit & run are more common
« on: March 11, 2024, 07:37:32 AM »
I read more about these lately..more often than planes being shot down by a 50 Kal.
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2024/03/10/police-are-searching-driver-after-hit-and-run-leaves-man-critical-condition/

perhaps we need some sort of registration for vehicles? oh OK nevermind...
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

Re: hit & run are more common
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:27:04 PM »
The result of tag and release by the ultra liberal kumbaya movement that fuels our government in hawaii.

Nobody feels a sense of accountability anymore.  Bang somebody?  Exit, stage left.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

macsak

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 12:31:15 PM »
ban assault vehicles
if it saves one life
think of the children...

I read more about these lately..more often than planes being shot down by a 50 Kal.
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2024/03/10/police-are-searching-driver-after-hit-and-run-leaves-man-critical-condition/

perhaps we need some sort of registration for vehicles? oh OK nevermind...

Chrashd

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 01:52:32 PM »
Not only hit and run.People loading carts at Home Depot and walking out!!! I got in trouble on another forum trying to warn that the shit happening in the mainland was coming here. I was told this is a BLUE state and would never happen, not allowed ;D

macsak

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 02:19:02 PM »
they need to check themselves
hawaii is 5th in the nation for $ value retail crime per capita

Not only hit and run.People loading carts at Home Depot and walking out!!! I got in trouble on another forum trying to warn that the shit happening in the mainland was coming here. I was told this is a BLUE state and would never happen, not allowed ;D

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 02:51:38 PM »
No worry. ...
Chief Logan says crime is down and the state says we have the Aloha Spirit.
 :shaka:
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 04:49:29 PM »
No worry. ...
Chief Logan says crime is down and the state says we have the Aloha Spirit.
 :shaka:

And whole bunch of stolen shit in the cart being loaded in the getaway vehicle! ALOHA to the stuff as the thieves drive away waving a Shaka! >:D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.