New Member? Introduce yourself here! (Read 645142 times)

oldfart

Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1440 on: November 12, 2016, 12:28:12 PM »
want to get more involved with 3 gun and cmp matches. do u compete?

i shoot with the puuloa rifle and pistol club. u?
I used to compete in practical pistol but nowdays i have to work weekends.
Sigh...
What, Me Worry?

TAP RACK

« Reply #1441 on: November 16, 2016, 12:12:02 PM »
Aloha 2A Hawaii. Wish you all a safe and happy holiday season. May the lord above bless each one of ya

Take care and watch over each other's 6

Tap Rack

ICblk01GT

« Reply #1442 on: November 21, 2016, 02:24:48 PM »
Aloha everyone! Just wanted to say hello and formally introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I just wanted to say that it's a privilege to be among so many great individuals that share the same passion as I do. I look forward to meeting more of you and continue learning from everyone. Thanks!!  :shaka:

oldfart

« Reply #1443 on: November 21, 2016, 07:48:11 PM »
Aloha 2A Hawaii. Wish you all a safe and happy holiday season. May the lord above bless each one of ya

Take care and watch over each other's 6

Tap Rack
What interests you about firearms?
What, Me Worry?

oldfart

« Reply #1444 on: November 21, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »
Aloha everyone! Just wanted to say hello and formally introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I just wanted to say that it's a privilege to be among so many great individuals that share the same passion as I do. I look forward to meeting more of you and continue learning from everyone. Thanks!!  :shaka:
Welcome in.
What tickles yer pickle?
What, Me Worry?

ICblk01GT

« Reply #1445 on: November 21, 2016, 08:33:42 PM »
Welcome in.
What tickles yer pickle?

Anything firearm related!  ;D Seriously, I'd like to get into gunsmithing. I enjoy that aspect of firearms and it always seemed to pique my interest for some odd reason.

macsak

« Reply #1446 on: November 21, 2016, 08:42:50 PM »

if you'd like to meet forum members, some of us attend these regularly:
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=25420.0

ICblk01GT

« Reply #1447 on: November 21, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »
Cool! That looks like a good idea! Thanks macsak!

macsak

« Reply #1448 on: November 21, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »
Cool! That looks like a good idea! Thanks macsak!

The class is full, but if you send an email to the address listed, I can put you on the wait list
Open shoot is open for anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldfart

« Reply #1449 on: December 02, 2016, 08:18:14 AM »
The random number generator has spoken and a winner in the November new member/voter drawing has been selected.
I will be attempting to contact the winner. They will have 3 days to respond, then I'll pick another name.

Herewith is the winner of the October prize drawing. See pic.
Congratulations to kkhawaii who won a SIRT training pistol donated by ZIPPZ.

What, Me Worry?

Jl808

« Reply #1450 on: December 02, 2016, 09:03:03 AM »
What a happy guy!  :)
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Stab

New Member? Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1451 on: December 22, 2016, 08:33:01 AM »
G'day and greetings from Australia! I'm a target shooter and hunter coming from "the land of great gun-control-oppression down under" to experience your firearms freedoms! I'm visiting this great state for a month mid December to mid January and going to O'ahu, The Big Island and Maui.
Back home I shoot ISSF pistol, Steel Challenge and Pistol Metallic Silhouette. We help farmers control feral pests by hunting rabbits, foxes and feral cats at night on the back of a pickup with a spotlight (called "Spotlighting" here).
As semiautos and anything black and vaguely military-looking is restricted in Australia, I'm meeting up with a forum member to shoot some of the firearms we aren't allowed to in my country. I'm also very interested in the shooting scene here - just in case I ever move here!
Tight groups! Stab

oldfart

« Reply #1452 on: December 22, 2016, 08:59:30 AM »
welcome to the land of palm trees and mai tais. :rofl:
I hope you have a pleasant stay here. Post some vacation pics!
What, Me Worry?

macsak

« Reply #1453 on: December 22, 2016, 03:10:20 PM »
G'day and greetings from Australia! I'm a target shooter and hunter coming from "the land of great gun-control-oppression down under" to experience your firearms freedoms! I'm visiting this great state for a month mid December to mid January and going to O'ahu, The Big Island and Maui.
Back home I shoot ISSF pistol, Steel Challenge and Pistol Metallic Silhouette. We help farmers control feral pests by hunting rabbits, foxes and feral cats at night on the back of a pickup with a spotlight (called "Spotlighting" here).
As semiautos and anything black and vaguely military-looking is restricted in Australia, I'm meeting up with a forum member to shoot some of the firearms we aren't allowed to in my country. I'm also very interested in the shooting scene here - just in case I ever move here!
Tight groups! Stab

stop by the action bay on saturday dec 31
opposite side of koko head shooting complex from the normal firing lines
look for the huge shipping container
HDF has a range day from 8am until the early afternoon

Stab

« Reply #1454 on: December 22, 2016, 04:17:22 PM »
stop by the action bay on saturday dec 31
opposite side of koko head shooting complex from the normal firing lines
look for the huge shipping container
HDF has a range day from 8am until the early afternoon

Thanks Suka for the best day of my life ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rklapp

« Reply #1455 on: December 25, 2016, 02:35:12 PM »
I signed up with 2a in March after the Gun Show and getting into it now. I have a MN 91/30, AR Vamint 24", and now a VEPR x39 23". I reload the 54r and 223 ammo using a Lee single press.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Bmonahan

« Reply #1456 on: January 06, 2017, 10:33:02 AM »
Hey yall im new to this group and figured id introduce myself names bryan and im gettin my feet wet with my first ar build gonna build a 300blk and a 308 any advice would be appreciated. And who do yall use for FFL dealers on island

oldfart

« Reply #1457 on: January 06, 2017, 12:31:03 PM »
Hey yall im new to this group and figured id introduce myself names bryan and im gettin my feet wet with my first ar build gonna build a 300blk and a 308 any advice would be appreciated. And who do yall use for FFL dealers on island
Welcome to the forum.
What, Me Worry?

rklapp

« Reply #1458 on: January 06, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »
OGC for $40 cash and I like their bulk ammo selection. You may want to look into reloading the 308 cause each is $1 here. There were two M1s next to me yesterday and they were spraying 308 brass all over the ground. The ROs were starting to salivate.

Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

rfd

« Reply #1459 on: January 13, 2017, 03:00:03 AM »
Rob from Jersey.  Good to see and hear all the positive 2A and CCW Hawaiian supporters!  Here in the Nor'East, we're fighting for gun rights, too ....  :shaka:
Molon Labe ~ NRA Life Member ~ NRA RSO ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TMA ~ Buffalo Rifles