Good ole Mazie, making us look like stupid d!cks again... (Read 8420 times)

drck1000

Re: Good ole Mazie, making us look like stupid d!cks again...
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 02:36:59 PM »
Yo Mazie, what have you got to say about this?

Interesting that many Dems were asked about this recently and many have denied knowing anything about the situation. 

Pavlich: Dems Said 'You Have to Believe' Kavanaugh Accuser, Largely Silent on VA Lt. Gov.

The panel on Outnumbered discussed the ongoing turmoil in Richmond as Virginia's governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general are embroiled in controversy.

Gov. Ralph Northam (D) was criticized for his stance on late-term abortion and for having a racist photo on his yearbook page, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) was accused of sexual assault and on Wednesday, Attorney General Mark Herring (D) admitted to wearing blackface to a college party in 1980 when he dressed like "a rapper."

Katie Pavlich noted that when allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh came out last year, the Washington Post was quick to publish the stories without much in the way of corroboration.

She said that the paper is justifying its decision not to immediately run allegations against Fairfax because they could not be initially corroborated.

Pavlich said that in the Kavanaugh case, many Democrats demanded that the alleged victims be believed.

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) said at the time that women "must be believed" and that men observing the situation should all "shut up and step off."

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/02/06/justin-fairfax-scandal-katie-pavlich-says-democrats-not-treating-him-same-kavanaugh

RSN172

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »
 The sad thing is, she will get reelected again. Every sitting senator in Hawaii has never lost an election.   Most Hawaii voters are stupid in that way.

rpoL98

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:55 PM »
The sad thing is, she will get reelected again. Every sitting senator in Hawaii has never lost an election.   Most Hawaii voters are stupid in that way.
you're right, local news doesn't cover when she goes full libtard, only the national news.  So Hawaii voters never get to see how she makes Hawaii look stupid.  talk about MSM and fake news, so many "errors of omission".  a snake discovered in a back yard in Waipahu gets more coverage!

punaperson

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 06:46:08 PM »
you're right, local news doesn't cover when she goes full libtard, only the national news.  So Hawaii voters never get to see how she makes Hawaii look stupid.  talk about MSM and fake news, so many "errors of omission".  a snake discovered in a back yard in Waipahu gets more coverage!
It wouldn't make any difference if they covered her locally because that's what the vast majority of people in Hawaii want: a big-government progressive statist who will promise them that government will provide a solution to all their problems.

Look no further than this:

Hawaii Democratic Presidential Primary 2016

Bernie Sanders   71.5%
Hillary Clinton      28.4%

Only Marx or Stalin could have beaten Sanders in Hawaii.

robtmc

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
I really do not need to re-post that national state-by-state IQ map that shows Hawaii at the bottom of stupid...........................

You have to wonder how bad it would be here were it not for us Deplorables throwing turds in their punch bowl.............

RSN172

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 08:56:49 PM »
I used to think that Hawaii's elected officials were pathetic, until I came to the realization they really aren’t.   They are worse than pathetic but I don’t know the proper word to use to describe “worse than pathetic.”   One person told me “useless”.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 11:32:52 AM »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2019, 12:47:27 PM »
Hilarious.

rhironaka808

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2019, 01:54:51 PM »
.....crazy mazie

aieahound

ren

Deeds Not Words

oldfart

What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
Ya can't fix stupid

But, with a little duct tape, you can muffle the sound.   :thumbsup:
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 03:47:16 PM »
THe double standard is that they've been trying to tie Pres Trump to being racist with his perceived inaction to denounce white supremacists but all the while Dems are not openly denouncing groups like Antifa. We need to pull this exact same strategy that Dems are all about anarchy and don't care about the rule of law.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2020, 03:56:37 PM »
THe double standard is that they've been trying to tie Pres Trump to being racist with his perceived inaction to denounce white supremacists but all the while Dems are not openly denouncing groups like Antifa. We need to pull this exact same strategy that Dems are all about anarchy and don't care about the rule of law.

Who is "we?"  The Main Stream Media creates and pushes the narratives that get the most air time and print space.  They ignore anything that doesn't feed into their narratives.  That's part of how propaganda works.  Give the masses what you want them to see and hear, and cover up what you don't.  It's an old and very effective game.

Just now the bodycam footage of the George Floyd arrest was leaked on Reddit.  It shows Floyd resisting arrest the whole time, going into a tantrum when placed in the police car, and screaming for the Cops to hold him on the ground over and over.

Does this justify his loss of life?  No.  Does it cast doubt on this being murder?  Yes.  The coroner reported he had several drugs in his system and heart disease.  He was creating a lot of stress on his heart with resisting and having the drugs in him.  He was also saying "I can't breathe' while in the car alone.  That's an indication he was having a health-related problem long before being held down as he had asked them to do.

I wonder if the BLM slogan "I can't breathe" will be discovered to have been based on a lie, just like "Hands up, don't shoot" was?
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2021, 09:11:59 AM »
https://www.kitv.com/story/43670313/senate-pushes-bill-to-combat-surge-of-antiasian-hate-crimes

When asked Monday about criticism from the right that the bill is ineffective, Hirono responded, "Coming from the Republicans, just shut up."

Deeds Not Words

groveler

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2021, 10:00:51 AM »
https://www.kitv.com/story/43670313/senate-pushes-bill-to-combat-surge-of-antiasian-hate-crimes

When asked Monday about criticism from the right that the bill is ineffective, Hirono responded, "Coming from the Republicans, just shut up."

Not surprising coming from a Hawaii Democrat Party member.
Democrat Party isn't any better than the CCP.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2021, 11:52:50 AM »

The sad thing is, she put into public words what most of us already know the Democrats are thinking.  "Shut up" is what Big Tech, Social Media and the government have been doing and trying to do more of since Obama was elected.  They can only win if opposing ideas and the truth about their policies and corruption are given a platform.

The entire DNC platform could be boiled down to "shut up!"
-- Melvin Udall

rpoL98

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2022, 03:22:03 PM »
i guess I'm not surprised that the local media is not covering Crazy Mazie's "call to arms".  :wacko:   :(

ren

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2022, 04:27:33 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/14/democrat-sen-mazie-hirono-issues-call-arms-debating-abortion-ban/

Hirono concluded her speech by saying the proposed abortion ban after 15 weeks is “literally a call to arms in our country.”

She must be referring to States other than her constituents because here in Hawaii we have very little 2a rights
Deeds Not Words