Yes
35.5%
Not yet but intend to
29%
Not going to
35.5%
Total Members Voted

Voting closed: July 07, 2021, 09:22:45 PM

Have you gotten the covid vaccine? (Read 7069 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Have you gotten the covid vaccine?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2021, 07:47:30 PM »
Six cases of blood clots and they are cancelling the most important medical achievement of the 21st century? I don't think so. Offer is still open for zombie insurance. Do it now while you can still type.

Ever watch the episode from the original Star Trek series, where this parasite lands on people and causes them to go insane?

Spock got infected and volunteered to have a cure tested on him after Dr. McCoy discovered very bright light killed the creatures.  Unfortunately, it also made Spock blind in the process.

Later, McCoy discovered that only a certain spectrum of light needed to be administered -- meaning blindness need not be a side effect.  Luckily, due to Vulcans having extra eyelids, Spock's blindness was temporary.

For some reason, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop on the COVID vaccine -- just like that SciFi story.  Had we known X, fewer people would have had to suffer the vaccines' side effects. 
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aieahound

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 11:05:39 AM »
Was that the episode with Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra ?

Just got mine.
Pfizer.
First one no problem.
Second one hit me good the day after but down and out for about 8 hours then all good.
Was tired and achy but no headache. Heard from others the headaches can be bad.

How do I dig out the microchip ?  :rofl:

ren

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 11:13:00 AM »
no incentive to take it. still wear face diaper, still treated as part of the infectious population.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 11:43:20 AM »
Was that the episode with Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra ?

One thing about living in Santa Carla Hawaii I never could stomach: all the damn vampires trolls.

Just got mine.
Pfizer.
First one no problem.
Second one hit me good the day after but down and out for about 8 hours then all good.
Was tired and achy but no headache. Heard from others the headaches can be bad.

How do I dig out the microchip ?  :rofl:

Pentagon develops microchip that
detects COVID under your skin

https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/microchip-developed-by-pentagon-to-detect-covid-19/
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2021, 02:31:14 PM »
When Bill Gates was gaslighting people over chips my first thought was how long it would take before he announces the chips
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

aieahound

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 03:47:57 PM »
Ever had your dog microchipped ?

Freaked me out how many years ago when they just busted out a needle and said it’s done.  :wtf:

QUIETShooter

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 06:35:47 PM »
They are going to do a pause on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.  I hate the idea of going twice for the other vaccines.

I like the one and done.

Ahh whateva my wife want to do I'll follow along.  I'm doing it more for her since she still works.  I honestly don't care if I don't get vaccinated.

I wish they would come to my house to vaccinate me.  That's how much I give a damn to go out of my way to take this shit.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2021, 09:00:16 PM »
Well my J&J shot ended up getting cancelled while they figure out the clot thing. It is a super low risk (1 in a million it seems) and it only happened to women, and they can't seem to say yet whether the vaccine was really to blame but I can wait just to be safe.

I am in a lower risk category, I have some risk for a blood clot already, and I am pretty sure I had covid back Feb 2020 so I feel fine skipping it until this blows over.

Garuda

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 10:44:20 PM »
I’m not anti-vaccine but for the life of me don’t understand why people rush to get something that was rushed to market (not FDA approved, don’t trust the FDA anyway so this is even worse), for something that has a 99.7% survival rate.

Stay home and trust a bunch of items totaling less than $10 will save you until we can jab you.

Absolutely nothing about striving for metabolic health.

Also, 45 has been highlighting vax’s aren’t safe for years, suspects they are linked to autism but now he is pushing vaccines as safe.

I’m gonna sit this one out. And when I say sit this one out, I’ll wait at least 5-10 years.

aletheuo137

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 05:47:17 AM »
I’m not anti-vaccine but for the life of me don’t understand why people rush to get something that was rushed to market (not FDA approved, don’t trust the FDA anyway so this is even worse), for something that has a 99.7% survival rate.

Stay home and trust a bunch of items totaling less than $10 will save you until we can jab you.

Also, 45 has been highlighting vax’s aren’t safe for years, suspects they are linked to autism but now he is pushing vaccines as safe.

I’m gonna sit this one out. And when I say sit this one out, I’ll wait at least 5-10 years.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 07:00:14 AM »

Vaccines are generally safe and it looks like the covid one is no exception.   They do not cause autism. That's fakenews.  Hope you don't catch covid and live/die in regret.  Or have someone you care about suffer from the consequences. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 08:56:05 AM by omnigun »

drck1000

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 07:35:02 AM »
Vaccines are generally safe and it looks like the covid one is no exemption.   They do not cause autism. That's fakenews.  Hope you don't catch covid and live/die in regret.  Or have someone you care about suffer from the consequences.
1. Exception
2. That’s your opinions, which of course you are free to have and share, but what do you have to back any of that up?
3. A pot parrot and kettle parrots are still parrots, just different perspectives. Guess what, both are equally annoying.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:44:56 AM by drck1000 »

RSN172

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 08:38:48 AM »
For those of us 60 and older, do you remember getting the polio vaccine?  I was in kindergarten when it first came out in 1955 and everybody in my elementary school got one.  Parents were in a panic with the polio pandemic of 1952. I got the J&J Covid vaccine in mid March.  Had no reaction of any kind.  Starting May 11, I won't have to self quarantine on my monthly trips to Oahu (when I return to the BI).

omnigun

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2021, 08:57:39 AM »
1. Exception
2. That’s your opinions, which of course you are free to have and share, but what do you have to back any of that up?
3. A pot parrot and kettle parrots are still parrots, just different perspectives. Guess what, both are equally annoying.

Fixed typo.

There is far more evidence and scientific consensus that vaccines do not cause autism.  Nothing is 100% but so far there is no reputable evidence and studies that show otherwise.

I speak facts and try and stop fakenews.  If we lived in your parrot kettle world than flat earthers and similar are legitimate, and I refuse to allow that.

macsak

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2021, 09:11:16 AM »
Fixed typo.

There is far more evidence and scientific consensus that vaccines do not cause autism.  Nothing is 100% but so far there is no reputable evidence and studies that show otherwise.

I speak facts and try and stop fakenews.  If we lived in your parrot kettle world than flat earthers and similar are legitimate, and I refuse to allow that.

funny how you always call them "typos" so it doesn't seem like you don't know the English language...

macsak

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2021, 09:12:08 AM »
Fixed typo.

please show me where drck is a flat earther...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2021, 09:48:20 AM »
Fixed typo.

Trying to take over yet another thread?

This is a SURVEY.  Stop repeating everything you already posted on other threads.
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »
Fixed typo.

You make such blanket statements and expect everyone to just believe you.  Then in the next breath, you discount when others bring up their argument, usually backed up with data. 

What is "generally safe"?  You know how many vaccines have caused harm, damage, etc?  You know how many vaccines were dropped in development stages due to harmful effects? 

You speak what you BELIEVE as YOUR FACTS.  Saying them 1000000000s of times over doesn't make it true.  I think everyone on here already knows your position. No need to repeat it 100000000s of times a day.  I actually want to hear the perspectives of others on here about this subject of have they gotten the vaccine, and more interestingly their personal reasons.  Yeah, you've made your personal reasons abundantly clear. . .

Yup, I'm totally a parrot and a flat earther. . .  ::)

QUIETShooter

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2021, 10:11:20 AM »

The covid propaganda bullshit fear campaign was a success in regards to these people.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2021, 10:14:37 AM »
please show me where drck is a flat earther...
I'm not even a flat dark earther. . . :P

While I have a number of accessories and gear in FDE, I am pretty open minded.  I don't have much OD green though.  Maybe I need to diversify more.  Def no purple in my color wheel though.