Dong Jingwei (Read 3379 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Dong Jingwei
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 12:28:21 PM »
Trump got China so angry they biowarfared the entire planet out of spite. That's a pretty huge accomplishment by any measure.

That's what I've been saying since day 1 and was called tin foil.

China lost the trade war with the US thanks to Trump.  How long before other countries follow suit after people complain "if the US can do it, why can't we?".  Their only hope was a world wide virus that screwed all economies.  But thanks to Trump, the US economy helped up a lot better than other countries.  And no thanks to Ige for closing off tourism.

Since Biden is in office, China is now holding hostage the computer component industry.  Ford had to remove some options due to no chips. Tesla had to make changes to the passenger seats due to lack of products.  This is why Trump wanted to bring jobs back to the US.  Same thing happened with 3M when most of their N95 mask were made in China.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 12:34:28 PM by changemyoil66 »

changemyoil66

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2021, 12:32:41 PM »
Even if we accept it came from a lab.  There is almost zero chance this was on purpose against Trump.  They could release in the USA.  Why their own city?  Also releasing it before you even have a cure...  You are aware that they were winning the trade war he started.    What benefit would biowarfare do?

This is why most conspiracy theories are dumb.

Since you've never looked into tactics, i'll explain.

If China releases a virus anywhere else, it's an act of war.  If they release it to their own people, it's collateral damage and not a direct act of war.  China has a billion people, so what's a few million to sacrifice? And if you go with what the WHO stats are, China only sacrifices 8800 people last time I checked.  So even better for China if you believe the WHO's numbers.

There is no cure needed.  Majority of people recover.  Read my previous post about the US winning the trade war and not China.  We were selling them rice, soy and pork.

hvybarrels

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2021, 12:59:10 PM »
Since you've never looked into tactics, i'll explain.

If China releases a virus anywhere else, it's an act of war.  If they release it to their own people, it's collateral damage and not a direct act of war.  China has a billion people, so what's a few million to sacrifice? And if you go with what the WHO stats are, China only sacrifices 8800 people last time I checked.  So even better for China if you believe the WHO's numbers.

There is no cure needed.  Majority of people recover.  Read my previous post about the US winning the trade war and not China.  We were selling them rice, soy and pork.

Problem solved:
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/beijing-weighs-scrapping-all-childbirth-restrictions-2025-fend-japanification
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Glasser

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2021, 01:06:01 PM »

China lost the trade war with the US thanks to Trump.  How long before other countries follow suit after people complain "if the US can do it, why can't we?".  Their only hope was a world wide virus that screwed all economies.  But thanks to Trump, the US economy helped up a lot better than other countries.  And no thanks to Ige for closing off tourism.

Since Biden is in office, China is now holding hostage the computer component industry.  Ford had to remove some options due to no chips. Tesla had to make changes to the passenger seats due to lack of products.  This is why Trump wanted to bring jobs back to the US.  Same thing happened with 3M when most of their N95 mask were made in China.

You can thank Bill Gates for the chip thing, Microsoft, like a lot of companies, were wooed into building production plants in Chicom lands with promises of skilled labor for slave wages. Once the plants were running and the crews were trained the Communist government said 'Whoopsies, that's ours now!', stole the tech and the equipment and went into business for themselves. Gates probably didn't take it all that personally because he got to his place in the world doing almost the same thing on a much smaller scale.

Listening to him defend the Chicoms now is pretty hilarious tho, they must Hunter Bidened him long long ago. Smelling the kids Epstein had around really does trap you in a box forever.

changemyoil66

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2021, 01:56:27 PM »
China even has their own Telsa brand called XPeng. 

Glasser

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2021, 02:30:29 PM »
China even has their own Telsa brand called XPeng.

Musk made all his Tesla EV patents Open Source, no harm no foul. Also tells you what he thinks they are worth. His  Rocket patents? Yup not free.

groveler

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »

Chip foundries are all over from Hillsborough to Taipei to Singapore.
If you put all your eggs in PRC then you are screwed.
My last hi-tech Chip level class was at Xilinx in San Jose, CA, they specialize in
FPGAs,   their engineering and design was done in San Jose and the foundry
was in Singapore IIRC.
Much more would be done in the USA if we didn't have EPA, most foundry stuff is all automated.
local regulation, government, and unions run cost up through the stratosphere.
Government is the problem.

Kuleana

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2021, 03:03:30 PM »
I view USA Big cities as a bigger threat than any China or Russian military.
It is shocking to see so many anti-China responses, when the US empire is incarcerating and conducting their facial recognition programs, in order to purge itself, of American patriots.

If Biden is such a stooge of the CCP, why hasn't he ordered the US imperial fleet of the Pacific, to end their patrols in the South China Sea, and make his master President Xi happy?

Finally, for those anti-Chinese zealots, do you think ethnic Chinese living in the US empire are anyway fooled by the obvious underlying prejudice and bigotry that anti-Chinese rhetoric is laced?

Amazing

groveler

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2021, 03:16:54 PM »
It is shocking to see so many anti-China responses, when the US empire is incarcerating and conducting their facial recognition programs, in order to purge itself, of American patriots.

If Biden is such a stooge of the CCP, why hasn't he ordered the US imperial fleet of the Pacific, to end their patrols in the South China Sea, and make his master President Xi happy?

Finally, for those anti-Chinese zealots, do you think ethnic Chinese living in the US empire are anyway fooled by the obvious underlying prejudice and bigotry that anti-Chinese rhetoric is laced?

Amazing
Focus; My comment was against their military's and my unstated,  remarks against their governments.
Heck, I despise our government.
Years ago I studied Mandarin language and Chinese culture, way before Nixon.  One thing I did learn, is that
Han Chinese take the long view.  They have probably the longest lived Culture on Earth.
Not that I want to live that way, I like my individuality and freedom.  sort of alien concepts to most
non-American cultures.
 :shaka:

Kuleana

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2021, 03:17:44 PM »
China lost the trade war with the US thanks to Trump.  How long before other countries follow suit after people complain "if the US can do it, why can't we?".  Their only hope was a world wide virus that screwed all economies.
Pathetic nonsense...

If China lost any trade war, well they still seem to be the most productive economy in the World, with the fastest growing number of millionaires.  As for Covid-19, saying it was a Chinese bioweapon, on one-day, and the next day it is no worse than the flu, seems to be nothing but cover to hide the racist hate that China's so-called communist system severely outperformed US imperial fascism, economically.

drck1000

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2021, 03:23:04 PM »
Dude is lucky he didn't grow up in Hawaii when I did with that name.  "guy would get beat up for that" - in the voice from the kid from Home Alone.

And Dong Yang.  They make pretty good meat jun.  Young's still my favorite though.

Anyways, back to Chinese bashing. . .  :stopjack:

hvybarrels

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2021, 05:32:36 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

aletheuo137

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2021, 05:59:27 PM »

"Po" from Kung Fu Panda!
Beware of his Wushu finger hold!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 06:04:51 PM by aletheuo137 »

aletheuo137

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2021, 06:17:51 PM »

Amazing
Nah, we pick on everybody, even each other!

aletheuo137

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2021, 01:36:57 PM »
Carl Douglas  Kung Fu Fighting  (Original Music Video)

Glasser

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2021, 08:33:16 PM »

Amazing

You are a smart enough person to know when people on this board say 'Chinese' they can mean - Of Chinese Decent or Chinese National or Chinese Communist Government. I think we dont need to be that specific as to each meaning in each instance when we can see it the context of the conversations. No one is being 'Racist' by using that general descriptor or painting every 'Chinese' person as an enemy.  Pretty much anyone paying attention knows the Chinese Government is no ones friend, not even to their own people. They will grind anyone and everyone under their boot to continue the Long March.

Glasser

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2021, 08:26:06 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/rumors-chinas-dong-jingwei-defected-us-yesterday-china-claimed-attended-meeting-china/

Rumors Swirl that China’s Dong Jingwei Defected to the US, But China Posts Video and Claims He Attended a Meeting This Week?