The Jab (Read 89930 times)

omnigun

Re: The Jab
« Reply #320 on: September 03, 2021, 06:32:42 AM »
That's just through May 1st.  In other words, that's comparing the first 4 months of 2021 (1/3 of the year) to 12-months of stats in all other years.

If we extrapolate the next 8 months from the first 4, the number in 2021 will grow from to around 10,227.

I wonder how many covid deaths there were in that time.... oh yeah... way more than the vaccine "caused" deaths. 

RSN172

« Reply #321 on: September 03, 2021, 07:32:24 AM »
What happens if the sane people stop pushing back on all the stupidity and just lean into it really hard?

If I start Tyvek-ing up and don my Full Face to go into Costco and then make a huge show of misting myself with a Hudson sprayer full of clorox before getting back in my truck do you think that will ratchet up the fear enough that the sheep will finally just say 'oh f*ck this sh*t'  and stay home 24/7 in full catatonic panic?

I have all the stuff, wont cost a dime. If we can get all those people to go hide forever then maybe the rest of us can have the world back?

That mask has an exhalation valve. No qualify for proper Covid protocol.

changemyoil66

« Reply #322 on: September 03, 2021, 08:54:39 AM »
Over protected, cloth mask is all that's needed for the deadliest virus in recent history.

hvybarrels

« Reply #323 on: September 03, 2021, 09:50:01 AM »
Over protected, cloth mask is all that's needed for the deadliest virus in recent history.

and a mandatory experimental drug that probably won't kill you right away
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #324 on: September 03, 2021, 02:42:38 PM »

If you die in 10 years from cancer or heart attack, at least it won't be from COVID.

Can't have your cake and eat it, too.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2021, 03:07:37 PM »
If you die in 10 years from cancer or heart attack, at least it won't be from COVID.

Can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Or have to take expensive medicine for the rest of your life because of blood clots
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2021, 09:08:15 AM »

The chances that there will be side effects from the vaccine years from now are exceedingly small. Vaccine side effects nearly always happen within weeks or a couple months of getting the vaccine. The more time that passes the smaller and smaller the chances are that it will somehow kill you.

ren

« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2021, 09:15:38 AM »
The chances that there will be side effects from the vaccine years from now are exceedingly small. Vaccine side effects nearly always happen within weeks or a couple months of getting the vaccine. The more time that passes the smaller and smaller the chances are that it will somehow kill you.

source of that statement?
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2021, 09:16:40 AM »
Nothing to see here. All is well. Move along.

Keep in mind that VAERS is not a scientific analysis listing deaths known to have been caused by the vaccine, it is merely a list of reports of deaths correlated with the vaccine. Doctors are supposed to report but any regular person can as well. So for example maybe someone got the vaccine and died a month later from a heart attack. Did the vaccine cause the heart attack or was the person just destined to have a heart attack that day anyway? They don't know at that point.

The point of VAERS is to get as much data as possible on vaccines so they can spot potential side effects early. They did this with the J&J vaccine, they spotted a number of people having strokes and they halted the vaccine until they could look at the data to see if there was any causality. I think that with all the attention the covid vaccine was getting that one would expect reporting to go up. Heck I didn't know what VAERS was until it got attention with the covid vaccine.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #329 on: September 04, 2021, 09:18:34 AM »
source of that statement?

Fair enough, gotta dig for it, read it long ago.....

This wasn't the source I originally read it from but it seems to go over the same thing.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/vaccines-are-highly-unlikely-to-cause-side-effects-long-after-getting-the-shot-

ren

« Reply #330 on: September 04, 2021, 09:34:48 AM »

Author is a freelance "novelist"
https://www.linkedin.com/in/meryldavids
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2021, 09:39:57 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2021, 09:50:07 AM »
Keep in mind that VAERS is not a scientific analysis listing deaths known to have been caused by the vaccine, it is merely a list of reports of deaths correlated with the vaccine. Doctors are supposed to report but any regular person can as well. So for example maybe someone got the vaccine and died a month later from a heart attack. Did the vaccine cause the heart attack or was the person just destined to have a heart attack that day anyway? They don't know at that point.

The point of VAERS is to get as much data as possible on vaccines so they can spot potential side effects early. They did this with the J&J vaccine, they spotted a number of people having strokes and they halted the vaccine until they could look at the data to see if there was any causality. I think that with all the attention the covid vaccine was getting that one would expect reporting to go up. Heck I didn't know what VAERS was until it got attention with the covid vaccine.
U are wrong, according to 1 person here, VAERS is a virus and has a vaccine for it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »
Umm you might want to forget NatGeo as a source for anything anymore, they went off the deep end a while back. they have been pushing Racism is everywhere and a public Health Crisis and a bunch of other Marxist Pop Culture idiocy over the past 5 yrs.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #334 on: September 05, 2021, 09:21:21 PM »
Umm you might want to forget NatGeo as a source for anything anymore, they went off the deep end a while back. they have been pushing Racism is everywhere and a public Health Crisis and a bunch of other Marxist Pop Culture idiocy over the past 5 yrs.

There were other sources and as I stated it wasn't the original one, it just was the first one that popper up in my search. Not like National Geo did the research themselves anyway. Plus even if they went all woke on racism it doesn't mean they would just make up stuff about vaccines.

drck1000

« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2021, 07:32:44 AM »
Just because a perceived reputable or widely known source says something, doesn't make it so.  That's what folks need to be aware of stuff that's more opinion columns than news.  So many times the facts are spun with so much opinion and often when digging further, one can usually find that those opinion column folks conveniently leave out critical information that doesn't fit their opinion.  It's like they are counting on folks to just read the headline and maybe a couple of paragraphs in, maybe.  But no, the media would nevar do that.  Right. . .

hvybarrels

« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2021, 01:05:19 PM »
Here' s a running list of people who died from bad reactions to the vaccine. At lot of these cases their families were told not to mention their stories to the media.

We might have to move this topic to preparedness/survival soon

https://thecovidblog.com/

omnigun

« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2021, 01:12:23 PM »
Here' s a running list of people who died from bad reactions to the vaccine. At lot of these cases their families were told not to mention their stories to the media.

We might have to move this topic to preparedness/survival soon

https://thecovidblog.com/

Would have a website for those who died from covid but the list would be too long.  Site looks like fakenews.  rofl

hvybarrels

« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2021, 04:38:00 PM »
Eve Dale: 20-year-old British woman went from “normal fun young girl” to having full-body convulsions, unable to walk 24 hours after second Pfizer mRNA injection

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/02/eve-dale-20-year-old-british-woman-went-from-normal-fun-young-girl-to-having-full-body-convulsions-unable-to-walk-24-hours-after-second-pfizer-mrna-injection/

Jl808

« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2021, 04:59:20 PM »
Geert Vanden Bossche, world reknowned vaccine creator, issue a warning on the C19 vaccination, calling it a “public health emergency of international concern”. C19 vaccination destroys your innate immune system.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LtdOBCrdSYPM/
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.