Two serious questions for those opposed to mask and covid regulations (Read 29846 times)

Glasser

Re: Two serious questions for those opposed to mask and covid regulations
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2021, 09:11:01 PM »
250,000 deaths per years due to medical 'errors'. 3rd leading cause of death in the US. The CDC had to cook the books to get even close to it.

aieahound

« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2021, 10:24:21 PM »
Does he ever state to lose weight? The few who i know that ended up in the hospital are all around 300lbs. With the exception of 1 friend who took ivemectin from the black market. Recovered 100% in 2 days.

Yup. I hear ya. “Underlying conditions”
And I’m down for prescribed Ivermectin. Hydroxychloraquine (however you spell it.)
Proven safe for humans in prescribed doses. I don’t give a shit what it was originally used for.
“Not proven effective” . That’s an insurance term.
Give it to people. Proven safe for humans under Doctor’s care.
Will it work ? Who knows.
Could it work. Possible. ( That’s positive. I mean upbeat positive that’s it’s possible.)
Safe ? Yes.
So give it. No brainer in my opinion.

Why not give it to them?
Can’t hurt. (Except the shits maybe.)

I think that monoclonal antibodies might be the stuff though.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 10:38:41 PM by aieahound »

drck1000

« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2021, 10:51:29 PM »
Sure, people have different ideas of what fair is, there can be many ideological arguments about what is a fair
My point was we are all (or at least if you’re a taxpayer) pay “premiums” for decisions of others.  Some arguably very poor decisions.  That that isn’t only healthcare.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #323 on: September 12, 2021, 10:29:31 PM »
200k is no where near "about 1/5th of the population"

What is it then? I did a real rough estimate, we have over a million people but people under 12 aren't being counted so I assumed just 1 million. Lets say it is 1.2 million then that is 1/6th of the population. Even if it is 1/8th of the population, I still don't know how you can conclude that such an amount couldn't affect anything.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2021, 10:30:05 PM »
250,000 deaths per years due to medical 'errors'. 3rd leading cause of death in the US. The CDC had to cook the books to get even close to it.

How many of those people had comorbidities too?

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2021, 10:33:57 PM »
My point was we are all (or at least if you’re a taxpayer) pay “premiums” for decisions of others.  Some arguably very poor decisions.  That that isn’t only healthcare.

Indeed. I think out society and systems are comprised a little bit of both sides of the coin in this respect. In some ways we don't assign blame and spread the cost across the board but in other ways we do assign responsibility and spread the cost to them based on that groups decisions. One example is gas tax which aims to tax the people using the roads, the more you drive or the heavier vehicle you drive the more you contribute in taxes for the upkeep of the road. Even now they are debating on charging thousands of dollars to dumb hikers who need to get rescued by helicopter from off limits hikes.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2021, 10:36:31 PM »
Proving my point or making a point ?
15% unvaccinated make up 85% of the hospitalizations?

I don’t trust Josh Green’s numbers though. (Although they could be right.)
Don’t trust him as far as I can throw him.

Does he have connections to Wuhan ? Because this worked out perfectly for him.

Personally I would trust the numbers. I don't think Green is getting raw numbers and sitting there with a calculator. I think somone at the Dept of Health is doing that and I trust the regular workers over the politicians.

8oh896817

« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2021, 08:46:13 AM »
Maybe one good thing to come from this is republicans are starting to see "my body my choice"  perhaps they might start to support abortion rights.  Or they can be hypocrites.

inb4 someone calls me a hypocrite.  Covid isn't only your body.

With all due respect, the people who are out and about have a choice to stay home in a bubble, or expose themselves to other people.  Plus, what are the vaccinated afraid of? They are vaccinated right?  they probably have more of a chance dying while driving (insert mode of transportation here.) on the way to their destination.

The unborn baby on the other hand, is LIFE which is being created and cared for by the 'host'.  The baby does not have a choice to what the host puts into their body or if the host chooses to abort.   :closed:

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »

aieahound

« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2021, 10:11:25 PM »
On point EEF and pretty funny.
Religion, politics and vaxxing and to a lesser extent COVID regulations.

omnigun

« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2021, 10:44:21 PM »
With all due respect, the people who are out and about have a choice to stay home in a bubble, or expose themselves to other people.  Plus, what are the vaccinated afraid of? They are vaccinated right?  they probably have more of a chance dying while driving (insert mode of transportation here.) on the way to their destination.

The unborn baby on the other hand, is LIFE which is being created and cared for by the 'host'.  The baby does not have a choice to what the host puts into their body or if the host chooses to abort.   :closed:

We can disagree on the LIFE part.  But your two last sentences go against each other.  "Baby" no choice so its up to the host to decide.  If they don't want it, then its up to THEM (the host).   Their CHOICE.   Hence previous statement that the republicans have to get on one page.  If they really truly championing choices. 

RSN172

« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2021, 05:51:29 AM »

We can disagree on the LIFE part.  But your two last sentences go against each other.  "Baby" no choice so its up to the host to decide.  If they don't want it, then its up to THEM (the host).   Their CHOICE.   Hence previous statement that the republicans have to get on one page.  If they really truly championing choices.

Nani ka?   ???

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »
On point EEF and pretty funny.
Religion, politics and vaxxing and to a lesser extent COVID regulations.

Some of his stuff is pretty raunchy but some is absolutely on point. The one with racists and Wokeist being best buddies was hilarious and amazingly accurate.