Ukraine vs. Russia (Read 99223 times)

drck1000

Re: Ukraine vs. Russia
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2022, 01:01:46 PM »

rpoL98

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2022, 03:42:27 AM »
just saw that Turkey sided up with Ukraine, promised them drones.  IMO Turkish drones were probably the deciding factor in the recent Azerbaijan-Nagorno-Armenia debacle.  I wonder how Russian electronic drone countermeasures would fare against Turkish (western) drones.  If I had to bet, I'd put my money on the Turkish drones to prevail.

with Germany dependent upon Nordstream pipeline, and Biden promising to take out the pipeline if Russia invades, makes things really complicated.  Nordstream pipeline delivers gas directly to Europe, bypassing the Ukraine, denying Ukraine revenue.  Current gas Russian gas deliveries to Europe go through Ukraine.  Nordstream shutdown would play well for Ukraine, guaranteeing that revenue stream.  You think Ukraine is blackmailing Biden with all the dirt they got on him and Hunter, which MSM conveniently ignores?  Even France has concerns about a Nordstream shutdown.

If Biden were to use military force to disable the Nordstream pipeline, against Europe's wishes, well, so much for world order.

This is as good of a Tom Clancy plot as any.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2022, 04:15:53 AM »
Whenever biden threatens to shut down the Nordstream pipeline if I was Germany or France I would tell biden to f*ck off.

Let us handle it, old man.  Go eat ice cream.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

DocMercy

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2022, 07:25:21 AM »
One thing most of us have not given much consideration to is Russian doping of their army. They used drugs to enhance their athletes.

https://sports.yahoo.com/russian-doping-controversy-leaves-credibility-of-olympics-teetering-on-the-edge-062431232.html

Two words: Vladimir Putin. Just imagine what he is doing and planning to do with his soldiers on the border with Ukraine. Even though Ukraine has nearly a quarter million citizens able to fight, the Russians will send their doped-up soldiers to overrun Ukraine, just like the Nazis rolled over Poland. Vlad is probably taking advantage of CRISPR technology as well. A soldier that can heal faster than a normal human being has a powerful advantage over his foes. It is time for the U.S. to go Outside the Wire. Watch the film.

changemyoil66

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2022, 08:59:37 AM »
One thing most of us have not given much consideration to is Russian doping of their army. They used drugs to enhance their athletes.

https://sports.yahoo.com/russian-doping-controversy-leaves-credibility-of-olympics-teetering-on-the-edge-062431232.html

Two words: Vladimir Putin. Just imagine what he is doing and planning to do with his soldiers on the border with Ukraine. Even though Ukraine has nearly a quarter million citizens able to fight, the Russians will send their doped-up soldiers to overrun Ukraine, just like the Nazis rolled over Poland. Vlad is probably taking advantage of CRISPR technology as well. A soldier that can heal faster than a normal human being has a powerful advantage over his foes. It is time for the U.S. to go Outside the Wire. Watch the film.

This is 1 thought that might happen. I mean even the Iraqi's used adrenaline when facing the US forces.  Stories of Iraqi's being shot with an entire M9 pistol mag (9mm) and still reaching for their gun. This example was on History Channel and a tank commander used his M9 to shoot an Iraqi.  Later he found out the guy had all kinds of pills and stuff on him too, which is why the mag dump didn't stop him. I don't recall if he said how many of the mag he got hits on, but you get the jest of the story.

changemyoil66

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2022, 02:44:44 PM »
US citizens told to leave Ukraine within 24-48. What the military needed for?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2022, 03:28:24 PM »
Putin standing up to NATO. 

I don't like it and hate to say it, but lots of respect on  how he is handling it diplomatically so far.

He sure is no joe biden, that's for sure.

Looks like the Eastern region of Ukraine will end up re-drawing boundaries and a portion will go to Russia.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2022, 03:45:16 PM »
US citizens told to leave Ukraine within 24-48. What the military needed for?

If nothing else, they can provide a security detail to ensure all Americans evacuate safely.

Telling US citizens to leave can embolden locals to target Americans while they are busy leaving.  Better to have the military providing protection so the civilians can focus on packing and making plans to leave.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2022, 12:22:52 AM »
It's amusing to watch PBS and NPR turn back into full bore chickenhawk war propagandists at the moment. I remember 20 years ago being horrified when they were pushing WMDs, yellowcake, and weeks not months. It felt like such a betrayal, and after their lame apologies I vowed to never trust them again. Now things have gotten so bad the truth is the exact opposite of whatever they say, which is actually kind of convenient in a practical sense.

Just swap out the words "is" and "is not" in their copy and you can get a pretty good idea of what's really going on these days.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

dirsh

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2022, 12:51:14 AM »
Wolverines!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

GlockNewb

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2022, 08:58:03 AM »
"Fast is slow, slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

Kuleana

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2022, 09:26:18 AM »

This is what happens when sovereign nations allow themselves to become client states of the US empire.

The innocent citizenry of the client state become expendable soldier-pawns to be used against those nations refusing US imperial rule.

ren

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2022, 09:44:34 AM »

Would Kermit and the Dems allow citizens to train like that if a threat faced Hawaii?
Deeds Not Words

Kuleana

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »
Would Kermit and the Dems allow citizens to train like that if a threat faced Hawaii?
You know the answer to that one.

The ultrawealthy and Power Okole will disarm everyone and declare martial law rather than create a true citizens army in that situation.  The US empire will never tolerate an armed society that would have the innate power to kick-out an unjust government.

groveler

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2022, 10:05:49 AM »

Although I like the intent of the video, I would not go toe to toe on the battle field
with the regular modern military.
On a home to home basis if I thought it was a trip to a camp or to a mass
grave I'd kill every enemy be they the police or soldiers,  that I could before they killed me. 
They are going to kill me anyway so fight to the death.
If it is more of an occupation than a kinetic war,  then guerrilla tactics come into play.
Set their homes on fire and kill everyone that runs out.
Shoot one in the back after they have passed by. Bomb their homes and families.
Disrupt their supply lines.  Attack and then fade away.
Look up 4GW.

BTW an AK is surprising easy to disassemble. and reassemble, while blindfolded
but why would you want to?  If one quits working, it is probably broken
beyond what a cleaning will fix. :geekdanc:

hvybarrels

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2022, 10:15:50 AM »
Although I like the intent of the video, I would not go toe to toe on the battle field
with the regular modern military.
On a home to home basis if I thought it was a trip to a camp or to a mass
grave I'd kill every enemy be they the police or soldiers,  that I could before they killed me. 
They are going to kill me anyway so fight to the death.
If it is more of an occupation than a kinetic war,  then guerrilla tactics come into play.
Set their homes on fire and kill everyone that runs out.
Shoot one in the back after they have passed by. Bomb their homes and families.
Disrupt their supply lines.  Attack and then fade away.
Look up 4GW.

So basically copy Afghanistan?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kuleana

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2022, 10:16:34 AM »
BTW an AK is surprising easy to disassemble. and reassemble, while blindfolded but why would you want to?  If one quits working, it is probably broken beyond what a cleaning will fix. :geekdanc:
Given how most people in the West have lost their ability to get their hands dirty, as that's why immigrants were primarily brought in for and if they do something economically productive, its AK, all the way, any day for everybody.

AKs break down?  Possible, but how many registered gun owners only own one firearm?    :geekdanc:

hvybarrels

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2022, 10:23:32 AM »
Given how most people in the West have lost their ability to get their hands dirty, as that's why immigrants were primarily brought in for and if they do something economically productive, its AK, all the way, any day for everybody.

The fact that nobody you know gets their hand dirty explains a lot about how you came about those communist beliefs.

Immigrants are being brought in to drive down wages and destroy worker protections so that we will be more like China with their forced labor camps and suicide nets.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2022, 10:47:38 AM »
I wonder what Putin and biden will talk about today.

Will Putin laugh?

Will Putin get angry?

Will Putin do both?

I don't have much confidence with biden at the helm.  I'm actually quite terrified at what may come from their conversation.  (Maybe he'll call Putin a horse-faced pony soldier.....)

Kuleana

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2022, 10:53:24 AM »

Putin is no fool, as he knows the US empire / NATO are goading WWIII with Russia.

It is, however, tragic that the CIA-controlled mass media are ensuring that Putin's concerns and warnings are being blocked from most people in America.